The New Members' Thread

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi thanks for letting me join
been reading and collecting the fortean times for the last 5 years keen interest in Aliens, UFO's & bigfoot and others have been reading the posts for about the last 3 years and I thought now was the time to join the forum
regards
Paul
Good to have you here, Paul.

You're in good company--we've had a rash of new members lately (that doesn't sound like I had intended it), and all are welcome.

There's been a lot posted in the past nineteen years here, so please feel free to raise a dead thread and breathe life into an old topic if the urge grabs you.

Sollywos

Studying for finals of Grumpy Old Lady degree.
Reaction score
Very pleased you've jumped aboard @Paul63 :)

Sollywos x

hunck

Antediluvian
Reaction score
:hoff:Just seen this thread thought i should say hi
I'm afraid you've broken protocol in saying hello beyond the 48 hour 'introduction period' commencing at joining date & as specified in the handbook in section 1. You have to go away & start again - rules are rules.

Souleater

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
I'm afraid you've broken protocol in saying hello beyond the 48 hour 'introduction period' commencing at joining date & as specified in the handbook in section 1. You have to go away & start again - rules are rules.
Ill get my coat

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
Reaction score
Fortunately for you, as it's January we suspend the protocols in Section 1. Another two weeks and I'd have to examine this issue very closely, so consider yourself very lucky.

gordonrutter

There must be a set character limit to this opt...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fortunately for you, as it's January we suspend the protocols in Section 1. Another two weeks and I'd have to examine this issue very closely, so consider yourself very lucky.
As long as he leaves the money, wrapped in an old issue of FT, in the usual place of course.