The New Members' Thread

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
I thought that some kind of animal sacrifice was also required.....you know, to appease the spirits....

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
I always forget about the donation to the FBF*

* = Floyd Beer fund.

Mungoman

Mostly harmless...
Reaction score
Hi, I am a previous member from a long time ago (forgotten my sign in details) and a lurker. I tend to read the forum most days and thought I should probably rejoin.
Hiya Violets!

I find that there's nothing quite like a good lurk...in fact I would go so far as to recommend the activity to all and sundry.

Welcome back Time Traveler.

WhiteRoseGhostbusters

Fresh Blood
Reaction score
Heya! I’ve been fascinated by the unknown, the weird, and the spooky for pretty much my whole life.

So much so I now own two Proton Packs and I run a Ghostbusters “franchise” aka a cosplay group and we attend regular charity events and the like.

I live in Sheffield, a short walk from Bunting Nook, and it’s researching local ghost stories that’s led me to this wonderful site.

Thanks for having me!

brownmane

off kilter
Reaction score
Heya! I’ve been fascinated by the unknown, the weird, and the spooky for pretty much my whole life.

So much so I now own two Proton Packs and I run a Ghostbusters “franchise” aka a cosplay group and we attend regular charity events and the like.

I live in Sheffield, a short walk from Bunting Nook, and it’s researching local ghost stories that’s led me to this wonderful site.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome. I'm sure you'll find numerous threads to pique your interest, and probably find lots that provide you with new questions.:)

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score

Thanks for having me!
Welcome

unnamed.gif

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the board.

I like your group avatar.

Sollywos

Studying for finals of Grumpy Old Lady degree.
Reaction score

Thanks for having me!
A big welcome from me to this great forum!

I agree with Yithian about your avatar :)

Sollywos x

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reaction score

Thanks for having me!
Hello!

Welcome!

Ogdred Weary

The Lich
Reaction score

Thanks for having me!

Welcome. That place sounds like a euphemism.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score

Thanks for having me!
Hi WhiteRoseGhostbusters, nice to meet you and you've given me an excuse to post this:

You might already know about this ..

Walkers crisps and Sony are promoting 'Ghostbusters After Life' and have a free and easy to enter no purchase necessary contest on at the moment. You can enter the contest once an hour until the end of this month ,, I want to win an ECTO-1 keyring but those loads of prizes :) .. I've won fuck all so far though :( ..

www.walkers.co.uk/ghostbustersafterlife

WhiteRoseGhostbusters

Fresh Blood
Reaction score
Indeed Bunting Nook does! But it’s a little odd road with a lot of weirdness happen on it over the years.

The best way I’d describe it is it’s like a remote country Lane has been transported to a city. It’s an odd feeling on there.

As for the Walkers offer I’ve seen that one thank you. It’s good you don’t need to buy anything to enter too.

Here’s hoping you win! We’re doing some promo work with Sony for the new film next month so I’m excited for that it looks to be a lot of fun.

To the person who mentioned my avatar thank you! It’s my design combining the no ghost logo and the Yorkshire rose. I’ve had a patch done of it and there’s one hanging in Sonys offices in Hollywood and one on display with all the other fan patches in New York inside the firehouse.

PeteByrdie

Privateer in the service of Princess Frideswide
Reaction score

Thanks for having me!
Hi @WhiteRoseGhostbusters and welcome. Did you make the proton packs yourself?

PeteByrdie

Privateer in the service of Princess Frideswide
Reaction score
My film pack I made following the plans online - it’s card / foam to keep it light. I’ve a full-size cartoon pack but an expert built that for me. I just did the lights on jt
I'm often very impressed by the work of cosplayers. Well done, and I hope you enjoy the forum.

Stillill

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Hi
I've really enjoyed reading this forum for a while and thought I'd join.
I'm a healthy skeptic with an equally healthy interest in what might be found if we look hard enough and have had a few head scratching moments myself.

Great to be here.
Welcome to the forum

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Nothing too grand.

A couple of Ufo sightings and what could be some kind of ghostly encounter which I've always put down to my imagination.
Can give details here or is there protocol about only putting them in the appropriate threads?
We have threads for any kind of weirdness you'd like to share. It's best to find ones that your experiences will fit into so people can find them.

You might have a browse, enjoy what's already been posted, resurrect an old thread if you like, we love that. :twothumbs: