• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Occult Evidence In The Jeffery Epstein Affair: Bad Art Or Sinister Symbolism?

Razumov

zermatism.wordpress.com
The Satanic head hanging on the wall of Ghislaine Maxwell's old home in NY:

D_FAC42XsAIeCw0.jpg

Twin figures in a cage from Epstein's Zorro ranch

7675-21c1bd81d041ae39888c66dd1ef930a7.jpg.png

A Heraldry from that ranch:

ECQltg1XUAETZXT.jpg

The Sex Temple from Epstein's private island Little Saint James:

IaCw22s.jpg

An Arch seen inside the Temple:

7600-8c543faf32e3a497eaa2c300ed8ead56.jpg.png

From this drone video:

The
Mamluk Caliphate era Turkish bath in the old city of Aleppo that appears to have inspired the Temple:
800px-Hammam_Yalbugha%2C_Aleppo_%282%29.jpg

IAA104235.jpg

Bad art from spoiled rich people, or something else?

Epstein certainly had odd taste in artworks.
Clinton in Drag.jpg
There's more that one way to stain a dress after all.

I have to say, I think the weird old guy head with the plaited beard looks more like Ming the Merciless than Satan for my money.

The Satanic head hanging on the wall of Ghislaine Maxwell's old home in NY:

why is it Satanic? rather than, say, a piece of chinoiserie?

why is it Satanic? rather than, say, a piece of chinoiserie?
Probably because it's sinister-ugly. Only a Satanist would put something that awful on the wall.
I remember seeing some furniture once that looked like a small Satanic altar (it had goat's feet on it - from an actual goat). My Dad and I came away from the antique shop, wondering what kind of person would buy such an ugly item.

It does look like the bad guy in a kung fu movie.

Probably because it's sinister-ugly. Only a Satanist would put something that awful on the wall. I remember seeing some furniture once that looked like a small Satanic altar (it had goat's feet on it - from an actual goat). My Dad and I came away from the antique shop, wondering what kind of person would buy such an ugly item.
Wow, that's so bigoted against Satanists I can hardly believe it Myth. I have more reason to dislike Satanists than most people given that the fuckers killed one of my cats in a disused church, but that was just full-on prejudice. I admit that some Satanists have bad taste, but it isn't a universal trait among Satanists by any means, and certainly less so than it is among Catholics with their ghastly kitsch iconography, and don't get me started on Hindus.

Wow, that's so bigoted against Satanists I can hardly believe it Myth. I have more reason to dislike Satanists than most people given that the fuckers killed one of my cats in a disused church, but that was just full-on prejudice. I admit that some Satanists have bad taste, but it isn't a universal trait among Satanists by any means, and certainly less so than it is among Catholics with their ghastly kitsch iconography.
Was it? Oh dear. I've only ever seen and met Satanists who have really poor judgement in their furniture choices. I guess there must be a few who don't like the butt-ugly altars...
Very sorry to hear about your cat.

Was it? Oh dear. I've only ever seen and met Satanists who have really poor judgement in their furniture choices. I guess there must be a few who don't like the butt-ugly altars... Very sorry to hear about your cat.
LOL, Sorry, I was pretty much joking there buddy. Admittedly I have probably met more Satanists than you, and one of then really loves experimental jazz of the antisocial variety. There is a very distinct line between the younger heavy metal set and the older Jazz set Satanists, but the older people often have unusually good taste, tho most do seem to get a kick from keeping some piece of shock-value art around. I knew one satanist woman who had this bizarre ashtray. It was in silver of this androgenous figure of a person poised on the edge of a scallop shell, and you rested the cigarette on their raised feet, but the look on the figure's face was one of utter self-satisfaction that it really grabbed your attention, the way a car crash does. She got a regular giggle out of people's reaction to it, and I don't blame her. As to the awful death of my cat "Chaos", I still feel pretty angry about it, but anger where it is due, and those budding young sociopaths are in jail now as far as I know.

Back