• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Old 'Feeling Like You Are Being Watched'

One of my favourite picture editing sites is Befunky. Has loads of tools which allow you to manipulate an image quite impressively.
https://www.befunky.com/create/photo-editor/
befunky schwifty.png

Thanks Mytho, I owe you one :) .. I've got three paint programmes and I'm a rookie at all of them if I'm being honest honest. (Thanks Max as well .. ace! ... I've only just noticed your extra pointy ears detail)
Are you using a phone? Because you can do it in the photo gallery if you are

Laptop .. but I'm going to install Trev's site and get busy with the fizzy ..
It took me about 2 seconds to turn the pic into b/w with the built in photo gallery on my phone, it shouldn't be too hard with editing software

It took me about 2 seconds to turn the pic into b/w with the built in photo gallery on my phone, it shouldn't be too hard with editing software
Thanks .. I didn't try hard enough to be fair but I'll crack on ..

Laptop .. but I'm going to install Trev's site and get busy with the fizzy ..
The free version of befunky is pretty good - I have found it does like to include a 'watermark' over any manipulated images (in the bottom left hand corner) so to get around this I save the image that I want to work on in an increased canvas size so that I can crop it out afterwards.
I haven't paid for the full version but there appear to be a whole load of extra goodies that I can't access using the free version.

Back