• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The "Orgasm Ghost" (Amber Tides Motel; Florida)

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
This motel room in Florida is allegedly haunted by intense sexual energy ...
Lonely Women Have Been Visiting This Florida Motel To Meet The “Orgasm Ghost”

The Amber Tides Motel in Clearwater Beach Florida is a beautiful place to visit for a nice stay in an affordable room, you can experience the sunny joys of Florida without breaking the bank.

It’s very close to the trolly stop, and just a quick jaunt away from the beach…

But that’s not why women from all over Florida, and even the rest of the country, have been flocking to this place.

They heard rumors about a very particular type of spirit, and let’s just say he falls under the benevolent category. ...

A regular reader of this site wrote in a few months ago to share her experience, but it didn’t sound real.

As we started getting more and more emails from women who had met a certain spirit at The Amber Tides Motel and shared similar details, it became obvious that this wasn’t just some kind of prank or somebody working on their creative writing skills. ...

" ... It’s haunted by some kind of intense, overpowering sexual energy,” ...

FULL STORY: https://backpackerverse.com/lonely-women-orgasm-ghost/

Ah.. Easier for guys don't need esoteric technique. I give you.. Ghost Hand! :p
10772559363_947912924_1200x1200.jpg

1595290416510.jpeg

Oh wait.. That's not a ghost.
Sure honey --you go ahead and enjoy yourself at that hotel this weekend! Adios! :cool:

Last edited:
Ah.. Easier for guys don't need esoteric technique. I give you.. Ghost Hand! :p
10772559363_947912924_1200x1200.jpg

View attachment 28206
Oh wait.. That's not a ghost.
Sure honey --you go ahead and enjoy yourself at that hotel this weekend! Adios! :cool:
I suppose women could 'flick the bean' more efficiently wearing that glove at least ? .. watching what they were doing might be a bit of a passion killer though ?

So tempting to misquote the article and say "it's close to the trollop stop."

Definitely worth risking covid for . . . :Givingup:

Back