• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Orville

Well.....imo the combo of the two works well in Star Trek and the Marvel things but it's not done quite right in The Orville.

Woah, Isaac's planet has basically turned The Orville into Battlestar Galactica. It actually succeeded really well, some good laughs but a great cliffhanger (all the best cliffhangers depict a hopeless situation there's no way out of). Have to wait a week to see what happens, but I was impressed.

Oh, yeah, meant to say, John Debney's music in that episode was superb, really sold the epic tension.

Oh, anyone on Amazon UK got their Orville episode today? No sign of mine, I was going to sit down with it after lunch but my plans have been foiled.

No, i just checked, i was going to do the same

Thanks - at least it's not a glitch with my account. Still frustrating to leave us hanging in the middle of a two-parter, though!

Thanks - at least it's not a glitch with my account. Still frustrating to leave us hanging in the middle of a two-parter, though!

Ah! Part 2 was shown on Fox last Thursday.

I enjoyed part 2 - nice to see Yaphit get the chance to play the hero instead of the pervy blob.

I thought it might be here today, still no sign, wtf is Amazon playing at

I thought it might be here today, still no sign, wtf is Amazon playing at

I know! Not happy here. And American Gods is back tomorrow, another thing to watch - I bet that's on the site no problem.

Just got the episode, wow, loved it, this just gets better and better

I'd like to publicly thank Shady for getting that episode on Amazon, after she contacted them they were so scared they put it online pronto.

Anyway, great space battle, moral dilemmas that had some weight, a few laughs, and acknowledgement that doing the right thing isn't easy. It's settled into a groove and I like it.

Episode 2.10 on Amazon UK now - that's more like it. Will watch after sleeeeeep...

Yep, back to normal, loved this episode as well, can't say too much as it will spoil it for those who have not watched it, I just want more more more :D

Yes, maybe not as exciting as the two-parter but another solid moral dilemma. Plus the rubber glove made me laugh.

The jars were bad enough, I almost felt sorry for them lol

Here we go again... any Amazon UK customers get their Orville episode today? I didn't.

Groan... I'm thinking it's Fox to blame.

Yep, I expect they are gonna be late all the time, gonna give it till tuesday, then get them again

Back