The Ouija Board

Tempest63

Abominable Snowman
New episode of the Knock Once For Yes podcast is a 2 hour special on Ouija boards with the opportunity to win a board and some other ouija related goodies.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
TBH IDK why ouija boards are in the esoterica heading. The ideomotor phenomenon isn't supernatural and is well reported on FFS.
The Esoterica section has long been the default home of threads relating to occult / occult-ish / divination practices.

Divination based on personal abilities (i.e., personal prescience; as opposed to ritual / game-like praxis) has typically been addressed in the Parapsychology section.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
TBH IDK why ouija boards are in the esoterica heading. The ideomotor phenomenon isn't supernatural and is well reported on FFS.
This post makes me wonder if the hopeless jumbles of letters people sometimes report 'receiving' from the Ouija are actually textspeak-type acronyms, possbly from the future, The Vertical Plane-style.
Or not. IDK. I muste needs say, how cometh this, that ther are manye thyngs for whiche I hath no rekenyng.