• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Just watched a Channel 4 documentary about Prince Andrew on You Tube. In the second part, concerning the latter times (Link below) and the car crash interview, one functionary made a very good point.
While he didn't go to trial, "He was not guilty of a crime, but he has been judged in the court of public opinion - that counts for a lot because the monarchy and the royal family are there as long as the court of public opinion want them. They've made it very clear they don't want Andrew.
So, yes - he's not been found guilty of a crime ... but he has been found guilty of his awful behaviour.

Edit: Link to video. Not as damning of Andrews personality or early life but fairly clear -

Last edited:
Sorry - no idea how to change it.
Easy to search on YT though. There's screeds of documentaries about him, some mildly critical and some really vitriolic.
It might be not available in my area of the world :dunno:

Re the wealthy, you wouldn’t be mixing with Epstein in the first place unless you were either wealthy, an employee, or a young woman.
Actually he did sponsor scientists and science, hence the association with Stephen Hawking. Despite the many memes now online, Epstein was fervent in stating the scientists were there only for science; he wanted to portray himself as promoter of neglected science. It's up to you to decide how true that is, since there is very little real evidence. Even stories about some celebrities may have been invented, as they have since been retracted by the woman who published them.
Most of it, sadly , is disturbingly true, and I'm certain there are many people and stories we will never hear.

Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker on Jeffrey Epstein's Africa trip:

sncimmc2z6cc1.jpeg

Kevin Spacey's head appears to have removed itself and is now floating awkwardly over his body.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH (for multiple reasons)

Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker on Jeffrey Epstein's Africa trip:

sncimmc2z6cc1.jpeg

Kevin Spacey's head appears to have removed itself and is now floating awkwardly over his body.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH (for multiple reasons)

They all fit in the ‘wealthy’ category. He may’ve met Stephen Hawking once or twice but I doubt he hung out with him.

‘This Is Bullsh*t’: Brother Of Jeffrey Epstein Releases Autopsy Photos To Megyn Kelly

Jeffrey Epstein’s brother, Mark, released photographs from Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy Friday to commentator Megyn Kelly.

The deceased pedophile’s brother explained why he believes Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide, using previously unseen images from the autopsy to support his assertion.

One photograph from the autopsy showed a large, red mark around the middle of Epstein’s neck. Another photograph showed the deceased pedophile’s legs, which his brother said were “clear” evidence indicating that his blood pooled.

“The fact that his legs are clear even if they laid him down, the blood would not have drained up from his legs into his back unless he was hung upside down,” Epstein’s brother said. “The fact that his legs and buttocks are clear from lividity, it leads doubt to the fact he was found the way they described.”

Mark examined the red line on the neck of his dead brother’s body, noting that it looks more like a “ligature strangulation” instead of the result of hanging oneself. He said that the mark was toward the middle of Epstein’s neck, stating that it would be “high up in the front” if he hung himself.

“This is bullshit,” Mark said. “There were, I think, 11 other prisoners on that tier in the cells that could have killed him.”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/10/jeffrey-epstein-mark-releases-autopsy-photos-megyn-kelly/

maximus otter

Here's a new 60 Minutes Australia doc on YouTube:

Stories behind the rich and powerful named in the Jeffrey Epstein court files | 60 Minutes Australia

I know what Mrs Merton would say: "So. What first attracted you to the multi millionaire Jeffrey Epstein?"

amerton001.jpg

I know what Mrs Merton would say: "So. What first attracted you to the multi millionaire Jeffrey Epstein?"

View attachment 73813
The issue isn't about grown women who might be expected to know better. Underage girls and teenagers were entrapped and passed around by rich men.
As we've seen, it is surprisingly easy to compromise kids into co-operating with abuse.

The issue isn't about grown women who might be expected to know better. Underage girls and teenagers were entrapped and passed around by rich men.
As we've seen, it is surprisingly easy to compromise kids into co-operating with abuse.
Agreed .. who made a lot of money at the time, right or wrong, some of them kept going back? (I can't remember which young women kept accepting sorry). I'm talking about the same women, now older. Is it 'I'm finally finding the courage to speak out' or is it 'I'm skint and I used to shag a multi millionaire when I was 17? .. kerching!' ...

Having said that, am I right in understanding that 17 is underage for sex in the States? .. in which case, I believe he was a sex offender (and his ex Mrs and his rich and famous friends) so broke the law. That would be like an English man having sex with a 15 year old girl so illegal and immoral so I don't have sympathy for Epstein and his lot. Having said that, there's been female posters on this board who've admitted to having under age sex and there's probably male posters who had sex before they were 16. I didn't, not because I didn't want to but because I was shy. I wasn't groomed by anyone thankfully.

Last edited:
Agreed .. who made a lot of money at the time, right or wrong, some of them kept going back? (I can't remember which young women kept accepting sorry). I'm talking about the same women, now older. Is it 'I'm finally finding the courage to speak out' or is it 'I'm skint and I used to shag a multi millionaire when I was 17? .. kerching!' ...

Having said that, am I right in understanding that 17 is underage for sex in the States? .. in which case, I believe he was a sex offender (and his ex Mrs and his rich and famous friends) so broke the law. That would be like an English man having sex with a 15 year old girl so illegal and immoral so I don't have sympathy for Epstein and his lot. Having said that, there's been female posters on this board who've admitted to having under age sex and there's probably male posters who had sex before they were 16. I didn't, not because I didn't want to but because I was shy. I wasn't groomed by anyone thankfully.
I think you've answered your own question about some of the girls going back. Grooming.

To kind of answer your question about age of consent, in the US each state has their own law and can all be different.

Oddly, I was listening to a podcast last night explaining the US laws. So though each state can have a different age of consent, it is a federal offense to cross state lines just to seek out sex with someone who would legally be a minor in your state.

Last edited:
I think you've answered your own question about some of the girls going back. Grooming.

To kind of answer your question about age of consent, in the US each state has their own law and can all be different.

Oddly, I was listening to a podcast last night explaining the US laws. So though each state can have a different age of consent, it is a federal offense to cross state lines just to seek out sex with someone who would legally be a minor in your state.
Thanks for the explanation. Something else that creeps me out about this if we're also talking about prince Andrew's involvement is that, even if the legal age of consent is 16 in England, his own daughters were about that age weren't they at the time he was doing this abroad unless I've got my timings wrong? .. they were around that age I think? .. I wonder how his own daughters feel about his involvement?.

In the comedy film Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, I remember a running gag in that film in that Bill's dad had married someone those boys had been in class with who was the same age as them but now Bill had to call her 'Mom' .. I went to school with someone who was hugely embarrassed in 2007 that his dad had also re married to a 17 year old waitress he'd been employing so the same thing as Bill and Ted. The last I heard his dad's done it again and married another 17 year old and he's got to be at least 75 now. :puke2:

Thanks for the explanation. Something else that creeps me out about this if we're also talking about prince Andrew's involvement is that, even if the legal age of consent is 16 in England, his own daughters were about that age weren't they at the time he was doing this abroad unless I've got my timings wrong? .. they were around that age I think? .. I wonder how his own daughters feel about his involvement?.

In the comedy film Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, I remember a running gag in that film in that Bill's dad had married someone those boys had been in class with who was the same age as them but now Bill had to call her 'Mom' .. I went to school with someone who was hugely embarrassed in 2007 that his dad had also re married to a 17 year old waitress he'd been employing so the same thing as Bill and Ted. The last I heard his dad's done it again and married another 17 year old and he's got to be at least 75 now. :puke2:
I think what we know so far about Epstein, Andrew, etc, is just the tip of the iceberg.

The prediction market uses this page for bets on Wikipedia rankings. The Epstein Wikipedia page is in the top 10!

Screenshot_20240302_233323_Edge.jpg

. I went to school with someone who was hugely embarrassed in 2007 that his dad had also re married to a 17 year old waitress he'd been employing so the same thing as Bill and Ted. The last I heard his dad's done it again and married another 17 year old and he's got to be at least 75 now. :puke2:
A very bad part of me is saying 'lucky bastard' .Another part is saying predatory manipulative swine.

But seriously, it can't be a marriage in the true sense, can it? The cultural differences between a 17 year old and a 75 year old make it impossible even in the highly unlikely case there is a genuine attraction. I struggle sometimes with my 30ish friends who are missing 30-odd years of life experience that I have .

In the comedy film Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, I remember a running gag in that film in that Bill's dad had married someone those boys had been in class with who was the same age as them but now Bill had to call her 'Mom'

One of the two's dad has married a much younger woman closer to his son's age than his, but I think she's still quite a bit older than B&T. The joke is more that they both fancy her because she's hot. At least in the first film, haven't seen Bogus Journey.

Back