The Outrageous Life & Suspicious Death Of Jeffrey Epstein

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
It would mean someone in the Police/FBI removed them, or security forces of some kind.
*nods* Corruption.

Items seized in a search enter a 'chain of custody' wherein everyone who has possession of them has to sign a form and obtain a receipt. Where are those forms? If it's done a different way, there'll be an electronic trail.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
*nods* Corruption.

Items seized in a search enter a 'chain of custody' wherein everyone who has possession of them has to sign a form and obtain a receipt. Where are those forms? If it's done a different way, there'll be an electronic trail.
They'll be "accidentally" deleted by an M. Mouse

Lb8535

Very charming snow person
Reaction score
I find the most interesting part of this part of the story is why she was arrested now at all. She has been living in plain view since Epstein was arrested. She was in New Hampshire which has a good straight run to the Canadian border, and she must have access to multiple passports and to people who could get her across either border or on a boat to anywhere. I am thinking that the deal has been made, whatever it may be, with the legal system or with others. I do agree however that she should have no faith at all in those on the other side of the deal. Yes, I'd be very worried.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
"Maxwell's powerful friends will turn against her to save their own skins."

Perhaps David Copperfield, who allegedly was no stranger to the Maxwell property, will create a web of illusion?

I also see, from the Daily Beast article, that Michael Jackson was also implicated. Doubt we 'll ever know the full facts about him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epste...ckson-prince-andrew-trump-clinton-and-the-cia
Are all the people who knew Epstein or Maxwell guilty by association? I think not.
It's possible that they had 'straight vanilla' friendships and occasionally had parties that didn't involve underage girls or any sex at all.
Some of those friends may have innocently thought Epstein was a nice guy who was generous with his guests and didn't know about any of the dodgy stuff.

pandacracker

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
It's possible that they had 'straight vanilla' friendships and occasionally had parties that didn't involve underage girls or any sex at all.
Well we know that's true. We've been reliably informed by a very honourable aristocrat (some say too honourable) that for her birthday she simply had a straight forward shooting party, that's all.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Are all the people who knew Epstein or Maxwell guilty by association? I think not.
Some of those friends may have innocently thought Epstein was a nice guy who was generous with his guests and didn't know about any of the dodgy stuff.
Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Guilt by association. The people who attended Epstein's parties were mixing with those who perpetrated the abuse. It's hard to believe they didn't know something.

Victory

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Guilt by association. The people who attended Epstein's parties were mixing with those who perpetrated the abuse. It's hard to believe they didn't know something.
Not neccesarily.
Criminals can often court friendships with innocent people in the public eye, so that they themselves look legit.
The Krays made a habit of this...inviting film stars to their clubs.

In post #44 I wrote that I believed Epstein was expendable because he had no backers, he was used by others.
He was from a regular family, no "old school tie" to note of.

Maxwell is different.
She has a powerful and wealthy family who know other such people.
It may well be that a deal has been done to preserve her life...but at what cost?

I also believe that the underage sex scandal is the surface scandal, the headline maker.
But the deeper scandal involves high finances and funding for tech companies, stock transactions and currency speculation.
Involving the intelligence agencies of two or more countries.

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
Reaction score
An outright assassination is too obvious. How about a mysterious incident?
- Car run off a desert road?
- Boot of a burning car?
- Zipped up inside a holdall?
- Trussed up in bondage gear with an orange in the mouth?
- Random mugging that goes disastrously wrong?
- Unfortunate carbon dioxide leak?
- Freak sports accident?
- Sudden engine failure in a light aircraft?
- Accidental overdose of prescription medicines?
- Disappearance from a cruise liner?
- Domestic incident?
- Heart failure after hospitalisation for a minor operation?
- Simple fall downstairs?
- House fire?
- Drowning in a lake, sea or swimming pool?
- Ingestion of vomit after heavy drinking?
- Going missing on a popular hiking trail?
- Any form of suicide? Or a murder/suicide?
- Accidental discharge of a firearm?
- 'Cause of Death uncertain'? Covers many eventualities.

All the above and more have conveniently happened to people who might be said to have known too much. Many have been mentioned on this very message board.
The more outlandish deaths like the ones involving sexual practices are believed by some to be a warning to others to shut up.
That all seems terribly amateurish, doesn't it? I think the matter of killing Ghislaine will be more difficult with her in custody. The preferred form of clean assassination is a car accident, but that too is often hard to arrange. I think a second suicide in custody might also seem to obvious as well. Hmm... I am figuring that an undiagnosed "pre-existing condition" might suddenly flare up, or perhaps a victim's boyfriend will shoot her in court or some-such?

Last edited:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
That all seems terribly amateurish, doesn't it? I think the matter of killing Ghislaine will be more difficult with her in custody. The preferred form of clean assassination is a car accident, but that too is often hard to arrange. I think a second suicide in custody might also seem to obvious as well. Hmm... I am figuring that an undiagnosed "pre-existing condition" might suddenly flare up, or perhaps a victim's boyfriend will shoot her in court or some-such? Car accident is always a good one, but a little unreliable.
It's entirely technically possible that a 'heart attack' can be arranged.

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
Reaction score
There have been a rash of oh-so-clever memes featuring various high-profile politicians in connection to this. We have removed them, and don't wish to see any more of them. Politics remains off-limits.

We shall leave it at that.

PeteS

Seeking refuge
Reaction score
That all seems terribly amateurish, doesn't it? I think the matter of killing Ghislaine will be more difficult with her in custody. The preferred form of clean assassination is a car accident, but that too is often hard to arrange. I think a second suicide in custody might also seem to obvious as well. Hmm... I am figuring that an undiagnosed "pre-existing condition" might suddenly flare up, or perhaps a victim's boyfriend will shoot her in court or some-such? Car accident is always a good one, but a little unreliable.
I see that it has now been reported that Ghislaine's lawyer wants her let out of prison on the basis that she is in danger of catching Covid. One has to wonder if that's a shot across the bows warning to prevent her "accidentally" catching this and it becoming terminal. In the convoluted world of this whole revolting affair the problem is that anything is possible.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Is frankly crass speculation about possible causes of mysterious death to a famous person on remand accused of underage sex trafficking charges? How about opening a book on it?

PeteS

Seeking refuge
Reaction score
Is frankly crass speculation about possible causes of mysterious death to a famous person on remand accused of underage sex trafficking charges? How about opening a book on it?
I'll put five bob on Covid.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
I see that it has now been reported that Ghislaine's lawyer wants her let out of prison on the basis that she is in danger of catching Covid. One has to wonder if that's a shot across the bows warning to prevent her "accidentally" catching this and it becoming terminal. In the convoluted world of this whole revolting affair the problem is that anything is possible.
That occurred to me too, especially when we keep reading about the disposable paper clothing she is wearing.

In the convoluted world of this whole revolting affair the problem is that anything is possible.
Absolutely. Techy and I were discussing this yesterday. Her current situation comes down to damage-limitation in two directions: staying out of prison/wangling a shorter or cushier sentence and generally staying alive. How much she says about what and about whom and especially to whom is crucial.

It'd make a brilliant flow chart. Or one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books. Or an early BBC computer game. Or, I dunno, Bandersnatch.

AlchoPwn

Reaction score
Lol set bail at a billion dollars.

AlchoPwn

Reaction score
I'll put five bob on Covid.
Yeah, it has a contemporary feel. Sort of "murder for hire -alfresco" to it. I'm sure a mislabelled respirator oxygen bottle would be easy to put in place and whisk away. All it would take is CO2.

McAvennie

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Either procuring boys was another of Maxwell's jobs or someone else was doing it. There is surely another scandal waiting to come out.
Oh, they've got that tied up nicely on the West Coast.

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Reaction score
That 'article' 'has' the 'highest' 'number' of 'sets' of 'inverted' 'commas' I've 'ever' 'seen'.
As in, this could all be bollocks.
So the question is whether she's got pictures of those "bollocks".

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Oh, they've got that tied up nicely on the West Coast.

The paedophilia reported in An Open Secret was mainly perpetrated against boys. This made it both more outrageous and harder for the victims to talk about. I seem to remember watching it a year or so ago.

McAvennie

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score

AlchoPwn

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many conspiracy theories this is all rolled into one, but it's a lot.
Pizzagate Proponents Believe Ghislaine Maxwell Was Involved With JonBenét Ramsey’s Murder
https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...axwell-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-epstein-1027083
Oh FFS. Yes, GM is a sick, dangerous woman, but Pizzagaters should seriously lay off the crack pipes now and again. GM can't teleport or bilocate, unless that is some sort of Satanic superpower that Christian fundamentalist drug addicts now attribute to pedophiles. And remember everyone, there are more incidents supporting pedophilia in the Christian Bible than in the Satanic Bible.