• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Small update: Ghislaine Maxwell has been as arrested in New Hampshire and is to appear in court later today.

The charges:
  • Enticing minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts
  • Enticing minor to travel for illegal sex acts
  • Conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity
  • Transport of minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity
  • Two perjury counts.

The charges:
  • Conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity
  • Two perjury counts.
That's quite a list.

Also, her case is being handily by SDNY, which apparently doesn't do sex cases unless public officials are involved.

Speculation is that they've gone as heavy as possible (and that some of those charges might not be strong bets for conviction) in order to push her into a 'squeal and deal' position: name names.
Well, that's the wonderful barter system of the U.S. courts at work. Plea bargaining for gain on both sides.
Lest we forget, it was an 'insider' plea bargain that had Epstein done for soliciting prostitutes rather than sex with minors. The 'country club' incarceration he was handed down was an insult to his victims. And the so-called probation he was under afterwards was beyond a joke.
No doubt his partner-in-crime (a very real label) will look forward to a forced month or three at a health spa, lip-service to probation and a get-out-of-country-free ticket to reward her *ahem* full and frank confession of their misdeeds, with an emphasis on what he did rather than her role in the sex trade.
That way, a line can be drawn by the wealthy/powerful elite under the whole Epstein affair and they can get on with their lavish lifestyles unhindered.

Wondering how her dad's media outlets are reporting this. Not enough to check them out, of course.

The charges:
  • Two perjury counts.
There's a lot of speculation about that Ghislaine Maxwell (like her dad) was a Mossad agent and that she and Epstein were part of a blackmail operation (being as they were able to procure footage of powerful people having sex with underage girls).

Claims are made in a book by an alleged ex-spy: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10414...tein-mossad-agents-politicians-sex-blackmail/

Last edited:
There's a lot of speculation about that Ghislaine Maxwell (like her dad) was a Mossad agent and that she and Epstein were part of a blackmail operation (being as they were able to procure footage of powerful people having sex with underage girls).Claims are made in a book by an alleged ex-spy: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10414...tein-mossad-agents-politicians-sex-blackmail/

For my money, this is a pretty dumb honey trap when you think about it. I mean, you can't exactly blackmail someone when they know that you are procuring underage girls for illegal sex acts. I mean, who is more guilty? Who should be blackmailing whom? It just seems poorly thought out to me. That is why I don't really buy the notion that this is an intelligence operation. If it was such an operation, it wasn't very intelligent.

There's a lot of speculation about that Ghislaine Maxwell (like her dad) was a Mossad agent and that she and Epstein were part of a blackmail operation (being as they were able to procure footage of powerful people having sex with underage girls).

Claims are made in a book by an alleged ex-spy: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10414...tein-mossad-agents-politicians-sex-blackmail/

To be honest there is very little I WOULDN'T believe about Robert Maxwell. He was about the most greedy, grasping, unscrupulous and duplicitous person of his time, and the apple doesn't fall far, as they say.

I don't think blackmail was the main objective, which was sex with young girls, but it could be an added bonus..

Now, I'm not sayin' that Prince 'Handy' Andie has owt to do with it but am I the only one who's annoyed by the situation in re his cooperation with the police?
He says he's willing to cooperate fully with the investigators, they've just not approached him.
The investigators say they've approached him but have received no cooperation.

He's hiding behind his mama's throne, refusing to go to the States ... which makes a change considering his previous 'jet-setting' lifestyle. Of course, he knows that in the UK he can't be touched legally. Yeah, I know technically that his mum's got immunity from prosecution but since any prosecution is on the monarchs behalf, the legal ramifications are mind-bending.
Personally, I don't think he's guilty of paedophilia but of being a rich, middle-aged businessman having sex with a young woman supplied by his shady chum. Now that Epstein's sordid crimes are public knowledge, he wants to distance himself from the whole set-up (private island, sex on tap etc.) but claim he was completely innocent. You weren't completely innocent, chum, but you may've been smug in the whole 'mega-rich get to do whatever they want' social circle that has just been exposed.
Like Queen Vic wasn't chuffed about Prince Albert's sexual shenanigans, I think Queen Liz ain't too happy with her idiot son's behaviour. At least Charlie has kept his antics in house, as it were.

Last edited:
I don't think blackmail was the main objective, which was sex with young girls, but it could be an added bonus..
Well, Epstein had micro-surveillance in all his homes (possibly for titillation, possibly for blackmail), and there is some indication that he made a lot of his money from ... ah ... pressure, such as his being practically gifted the control of Wexner's finances.
He had absolutely no moral compass whatsoever and - let's face it - blackmail wouldn't be out of his consideration as his only loyalty was to himself. Even the first plea-deal he secured only included immunity for Ghislaine and a few other 'friends' because he didn't want them to blow the gaff on him!

1593810020128.jpeg

For my money, this is a pretty dumb honey trap when you think about it. I mean, you can't exactly blackmail someone when they know that you are procuring underage girls for illegal sex acts. I mean, who is more guilty? Who should be blackmailing whom? It just seems poorly thought out to me. That is why I don't really buy the notion that this is an intelligence operation. If it was such an operation, it wasn't very intelligent.

You misunderstand the way it works. Party A procures young women/boys/farm animals, Party B enjoys all the facilities on offer. Then later on, as and when it becomes advantageous, Party C sidles up behind Party B and mentions they have some very fruity video footage of B's foibles, and how that footage might stay secret in return for a little favour or two. Not the strict definition of blackmail, but a very effective way of persuading powerful people to see things your way.

Not the strict definition of blackmail, but a very effective way of persuading powerful people to see things your way.
Precisely - given news of politico-corporate-financial shenanigans or of someone you've heard of sleeping with 15 year-olds, which will be the one most people remember and therefore have the most shattering personal impact on a prominent person's life? It's a balancing game that people like Epstein can play brilliantly.

You misunderstand the way it works. Party A procures young women/boys/farm animals, Party B enjoys all the facilities on offer. Then later on, as and when it becomes advantageous, Party C sidles up behind Party B and mentions they have some very fruity video footage of B's foibles, and how that footage might stay secret in return for a little favour or two. Not the strict definition of blackmail, but a very effective way of persuading powerful people to see things your way.
So why doesn't Party B laugh in their faces and say, "Yeah, publish and be damned." If party B puts even a moment's thought into it, they will see that Party C works with or for Party A, and the whole thing will blow up in Party A and Party C's face if the truth gets out, as much, if not more-so than Party B who can turn state's witness or equivalent to avoid the worst of the prosecution. The fact is, Party C's threat is hollow, and only a moment's consideration of the situation would reveal that to anyone. It is a hopeless blackmail ploy, as the blackmailer and his confederates are more guilty than the person allegedly being blackmailed, and any revelation will hurt them far more.

Any blackmail material, such as footage, could be published anonymously.

Any blackmail material, such as footage, could be published anonymously.
The point of blackmail material is NOT to publish it because after that it's no good as a threat.
Though publishing may be a strategy used to frighten the next victim if the outcome is bad enough.

So why doesn't Party B laugh in their faces and say, "Yeah, publish and be damned." If party B puts even a moment's thought into it, they will see that Party C works with or for Party A, and the whole thing will blow up in Party A and Party C's face if the truth gets out, as much, if not more-so than Party B who can turn state's witness or equivalent to avoid the worst of the prosecution. The fact is, Party C's threat is hollow, and only a moment's consideration of the situation would reveal that to anyone. It is a hopeless blackmail ploy, as the blackmailer and his confederates are more guilty than the person allegedly being blackmailed, and any revelation will hurt them far more.

Parties A and C are not necessarily working together. Or anyway, Party B can't necessarily be sure they are.

Also, Party B doesn't see the threat as hollow as they don't their shenanigans publicised to any degree.

Yes, it doesn't work if they find out you are bluffing. That doesn't mean blackmail is a good strategy, if you want customers to keep showing up.

Yes, it doesn't work if they find out you are bluffing. That doesn't mean blackmail is a good strategy, if you want customers to keep showing up.

Yup, the blackmailer need to show how catastrophic such a revelation has already been, even if the it was done by someone else.

You are assuming that Party A and Party C have a modicum of foresight and perception. One assumes that all these characters are completely devoid of those characteristics, otherwise they would steer well clear of the situations which are now being brought to light. The likes of Epstein and his ilk always underestimate the probability of being exposed.

Back