• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Guilt by association. The people who attended Epstein's parties were mixing with those who perpetrated the abuse. It's hard to believe they didn't know something.

Not neccesarily.
Criminals can often court friendships with innocent people in the public eye, so that they themselves look legit.
The Krays made a habit of this...inviting film stars to their clubs.

In post #44 I wrote that I believed Epstein was expendable because he had no backers, he was used by others.
He was from a regular family, no "old school tie" to note of.

Maxwell is different.
She has a powerful and wealthy family who know other such people.
It may well be that a deal has been done to preserve her life...but at what cost?

I also believe that the underage sex scandal is the surface scandal, the headline maker.
But the deeper scandal involves high finances and funding for tech companies, stock transactions and currency speculation.
Involving the intelligence agencies of two or more countries.

An outright assassination is too obvious. How about a mysterious incident?
- Car run off a desert road?
- Boot of a burning car?
- Zipped up inside a holdall?
- Trussed up in bondage gear with an orange in the mouth?
- Random mugging that goes disastrously wrong?
- Unfortunate carbon dioxide leak?
- Freak sports accident?
- Sudden engine failure in a light aircraft?
- Accidental overdose of prescription medicines?
- Disappearance from a cruise liner?
- Domestic incident?
- Heart failure after hospitalisation for a minor operation?
- Simple fall downstairs?
- House fire?
- Drowning in a lake, sea or swimming pool?
- Ingestion of vomit after heavy drinking?
- Going missing on a popular hiking trail?
- Any form of suicide? Or a murder/suicide?
- Accidental discharge of a firearm?
- 'Cause of Death uncertain'? Covers many eventualities.

All the above and more have conveniently happened to people who might be said to have known too much. Many have been mentioned on this very message board.
The more outlandish deaths like the ones involving sexual practices are believed by some to be a warning to others to shut up.
That all seems terribly amateurish, doesn't it? I think the matter of killing Ghislaine will be more difficult with her in custody. The preferred form of clean assassination is a car accident, but that too is often hard to arrange. I think a second suicide in custody might also seem to obvious as well. Hmm... I am figuring that an undiagnosed "pre-existing condition" might suddenly flare up, or perhaps a victim's boyfriend will shoot her in court or some-such?

Last edited:
That all seems terribly amateurish, doesn't it? I think the matter of killing Ghislaine will be more difficult with her in custody. The preferred form of clean assassination is a car accident, but that too is often hard to arrange. I think a second suicide in custody might also seem to obvious as well. Hmm... I am figuring that an undiagnosed "pre-existing condition" might suddenly flare up, or perhaps a victim's boyfriend will shoot her in court or some-such? Car accident is always a good one, but a little unreliable.
It's entirely technically possible that a 'heart attack' can be arranged.

There have been a rash of oh-so-clever memes featuring various high-profile politicians in connection to this. We have removed them, and don't wish to see any more of them. Politics remains off-limits.

We shall leave it at that.

That all seems terribly amateurish, doesn't it? I think the matter of killing Ghislaine will be more difficult with her in custody. The preferred form of clean assassination is a car accident, but that too is often hard to arrange. I think a second suicide in custody might also seem to obvious as well. Hmm... I am figuring that an undiagnosed "pre-existing condition" might suddenly flare up, or perhaps a victim's boyfriend will shoot her in court or some-such? Car accident is always a good one, but a little unreliable.
I see that it has now been reported that Ghislaine's lawyer wants her let out of prison on the basis that she is in danger of catching Covid. One has to wonder if that's a shot across the bows warning to prevent her "accidentally" catching this and it becoming terminal. In the convoluted world of this whole revolting affair the problem is that anything is possible.

Is frankly crass speculation about possible causes of mysterious death to a famous person on remand accused of underage sex trafficking charges? How about opening a book on it?

I see that it has now been reported that Ghislaine's lawyer wants her let out of prison on the basis that she is in danger of catching Covid. One has to wonder if that's a shot across the bows warning to prevent her "accidentally" catching this and it becoming terminal. In the convoluted world of this whole revolting affair the problem is that anything is possible.

That occurred to me too, especially when we keep reading about the disposable paper clothing she is wearing.

In the convoluted world of this whole revolting affair the problem is that anything is possible.
Absolutely. Techy and I were discussing this yesterday. Her current situation comes down to damage-limitation in two directions: staying out of prison/wangling a shorter or cushier sentence and generally staying alive. How much she says about what and about whom and especially to whom is crucial.

It'd make a brilliant flow chart. Or one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books. Or an early BBC computer game. Or, I dunno, Bandersnatch.

Lol set bail at a billion dollars.

Oh, they've got that tied up nicely on the West Coast.

The paedophilia reported in An Open Secret was mainly perpetrated against boys. This made it both more outrageous and harder for the victims to talk about. I seem to remember watching it a year or so ago.

I'm not sure how many conspiracy theories this is all rolled into one, but it's a lot.
Pizzagate Proponents Believe Ghislaine Maxwell Was Involved With JonBenét Ramsey’s Murder
https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...axwell-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-epstein-1027083
Oh FFS. Yes, GM is a sick, dangerous woman, but Pizzagaters should seriously lay off the crack pipes now and again. GM can't teleport or bilocate, unless that is some sort of Satanic superpower that Christian fundamentalist drug addicts now attribute to pedophiles. And remember everyone, there are more incidents supporting pedophilia in the Christian Bible than in the Satanic Bible.

GM has apparently been denied bail, so plenty of opportunity there then for nefarious activity before trial next year.

Well, all things considered, if you wanted a definite example of "flight risk" to present the judge, Ghislaine is it!

Yup, she wasn't giving up easily.

When the FBI rolled up to arrest her she wouldn't open the front door and was seen through a window running into another room and slamming the door.
When her phone was seized it was found to be 'wrapped in tinfoil in what appeared to be “a seemingly misguided effort to evade detection by law enforcement.”'

I feel that she just literally can't believe she has to face all the trouble she's in.

If Epstein hadn't died, she could probably have gotten away with saying "The bad man made me do it". Now they need her to make an example of though.

Maxwell is allegedly married, refuses to say who her spouse is, refused to name the backers who would have posted her bail, claims to have zero income and bought the house she was arrested in, in november last year, with a man, under the names of scott and janet marshall.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/15/ghislaine-maxwell-married-court-jeffrey-epstein

Its already getting weirder and this was just arraignment.

source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back