• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Pacu (AKA: 'Ball Cutter'; Amazonian Fish With Human-Like Teeth)

escargot1 said:
*nods* The pacu, a relation of the famous Japanese nakahaka.

:lol:

I don't think there's any evidence to Pacu being testicle biter-offers. At least none I can find at any rate.

"They bite because they're hungry, and testicles sit nicely in their mouth," he explained.

Jesus, there's a down side to everything.

You know those places where you get your feet nibbled by fish - and people pay for that? Okay, now, with that in mind - how easy is it to remove a fishes teeth?

Think about it - we could make millions here.

Spookdaddy said:
Think about it - we could make millions here.

Yeah...but millions of what? :)

A pacu has been discovered in a Pennsylvania lake ...
A fish similar to a Piranha was discovered in a Butler County lake

A fish identified as a Pacu, native to South America and similar to a Piranha, was found at Glade Run Park in Butler County recently.

Because the species is native to warmer climates, it cannot survive in colder waters. But environmentalists are concerned about its presence in the lake.

“They look human. I thought it looked like someone that needed braces real bad,” said fisherman Chuck Hardek. ...

Officials don’t know how the fish ended up in the lake but emphasized that people should never introduce fish into a body of water. ...

FULL STORY: https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stori...utler-county-lake/QVW3QUQTHJEHXGTDP7GAXMH4YY/

Back