The Pentagon Finally Admits It Investigates UFOs

feinman

"For your perusal... A dinner date with aliens.."
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

UAP TASK FORCE TO PROVIDE REPORT TO SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
https://thedebrief.org/uap-task-force-set-in-motion-with-passage-of-intelligence-authorization-act/

I wish you a happy new year
Jakin
Thanks, Jakin! Dog woke me up early this morning so here I am. Here is the video included in the article. With more about the triangle UFO that will probably be seen eventually. Yep, they are coming out of the ocean a lot of the time --the old articles are full of that. Not from here.

Last edited:

feinman

Reaction score
UFO Article:
“OPERATION MAINBRACE SIGHTINGS -
In the vicinity of Denmark & Norway -
September, 1952”

http://www.nuforc.org/Mainbrace.html
https://realtvufos.blogspot.com/2018/01/ufo-article-operation-mainbrace.html

September 13--The Danish destroyer Willemoes, participating in the maneuvers, was north of Bornholm Island. During the night, Lieutenant Commander Schmidt Jensen and several members of the crew saw an unidentified object, triangular in shape, which moved at high speed toward the southeast. The object emitted a bluish glow. Commander Jensen estimated the speed at over 900 mph.

feinman

Reaction score
This is early on in 1947. Here are five of them emerging from the sea off Australia. They later are seen flying in formation partially cloaked over the land casting shadows on the ground as large as locomotives. I think they might be the same ones myself and others have seen over the years.

Advertiser (Adelaide, SA : 1931 - 1954), Monday 17 February 1947, page 2
National Library of Australia

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
This is early on in 1947. Here are five of them emerging from the sea off Australia. They later are seen flying in formation partially cloaked over the land casting shadows on the ground as large as locomotives.
I think this one has also been badly misinterpreted. The fact that they 'caused a shadow' is more likely to be a result of their luminosity, which (to me) suggests they were fragments of a bolide or superbolide that was bright enough to cast shadows on the ground.

It is very difficult to observe the shadow of an aircraft, because it fades out at a fixed distance below the craft. Even when a plane is coming in to land at an airport you rarely see the shadow.

feinman

Reaction score
The interesting thing is the five objects emerging from the ocean, a day earlier, earlier five objects are seen flying quickly in formation. A lot of anomalous events for a couple of days. I suppose the glowing objects flying in formation might be interpreted as bolide breaking up, but you know what I think :) They are not bright, no smoke, don't explode. And they are pink like the objects seen here:

Last edited:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
The interesting thing is the five objects emerging from the ocean, a day earlier, earlier five objects are seen flying quickly in formation. A lot of anomalous events for a couple of days. I suppose the glowing objects flying in formation might be interpreted as bolides, but you know what I think :)
It's all a load of bolides!

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
OK, so the Pentagon in 180 days has to give a fair assessment of UFOs or UAPs.

Will the Pentagon find a J. Allen Hynek character and say, “ there is nothing to see here, move along, it is just swamp gas”.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
OK, so the Pentagon in 180 days has to give a fair assessment of UFOs or UAPs.

Will the Pentagon find a J. Allen Hynek character and say, “ there is nothing to see here, move along, it is just swamp gas”.
There will always be someone who can be bought or intimidated.

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
I know what I would do; commision Mick West to give his interpretation. There's nothing in the three film clips (and the Batman balloon photo) that can't be explained by normal, non-anomalous phenomena.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so the Pentagon in 180 days has to give a fair assessment of UFOs or UAPs. ...
Not exactly ...

The scope of the assessment is limited to the issue of whether any UAP sightings are, or could be, evidence of potential threats to US national security (e.g., advanced weaponry or aerial vehicles). The scope of the prescribed report is further limited to being unclassified - meaning there will be no disclosure of classified information even if it's clearly related to UAPs.

The report is not prescribed to be an assessment of UAPs in general, much less any commentary on whether any such UAPs have represented UFOs (in the sense of alien vehicles).

Hogarth999

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
The thing is, even with an assessment are we really going to believe whatever information the Pentagon releases? The Pentagon aren't even going to release all that they know of, there will still be secrets related to UAPs.

Short of alien spacecraft carrying out regular flyovers in the airspaces of large cities and/or aliens landing in the major cities of the world accompanied by a chat with the little green/grey creatures ......... even then would people really believe what they saw and heard in this age of 'fake news' ? There's just so much suspicion around the world of anything and everything these days, and it's all thanks to politicians lying for their own (corrupt) gains along with a largely ignorant public.

feinman

Reaction score
The thing is, even with an assessment are we really going to believe whatever information the Pentagon releases? The Pentagon aren't even going to release all that they know of, there will still be secrets related to UAPs.

Short of alien spacecraft carrying out regular flyovers in the airspaces of large cities and/or aliens landing in the major cities of the world accompanied by a chat with the little green/grey creatures ......... even then would people really believe what they saw and heard in this age of 'fake news' ? There's just so much suspicion around the world of anything and everything these days, and it's all thanks to politicians lying for their own (corrupt) gains along with a largely ignorant public.
Which is why we can't have nice things like disclosure and direct contact and the current strategy and tactics of contact will continue...

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
Can the unthinkable and disaster happen !

China built the largest radio telescope called FAST, and even moved a town to take over the space.

China is desperately looking for alien humanoids.

What if the UFOs side with China, and China introduces humanoid aliens to the world.

The rest of the world would be at China”s control.

Russia, UK, and U.S. are really nervous about who is going to introduce UFOs to the world.

The MoD and Pentagon are in deep poo.

feinman

Reaction score
"... I think some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life," :p

:cool:

Last edited:

feinman

Reaction score
But yeah, aliens...
aliensnot.jpg

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
You know we have to wait 180 day for some kind of UFO report from the Pentagon per new rule.

That really is a pain, a lot can happen in 180 days.

dr wu

Doctor Prog
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this guy look like the two above or vice versa?
1609908043144.png

feinman

Reaction score
It is amazing that you can say that given the times, what with classified briefings about UAPs that would be a "grave threat to national security" if more information was released about them, and after the phenomenon has been repeatedly analyzed over decades --is still being studied. Further, many folks with inside knowledge of secret programs are essentially saying they are real. And then there are all of the witnesses, which are all terrible and unreliable of course :)
I don't even think it's necessary to argue with beliefs like yours anymore; the times are changing and more and more people are pulling their heads out; the arrow of time is not going to reverse, and their heads are not going back in.

Last edited: