The Pentagon Finally Admits It Investigates UFOs

marhawkman

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
I have always wondered what would happen if the Pentagon said to the world, we are not alone.

If the humanoids were peaceful, this would not bother me at all.
The first reply? "provide proof plz".

But to be honest... there's reasons why movies like "Independence Day" happen. Do we have reason to believe that extraterrestrials would be enough like humans to care about our existence? Or would they see us as little more than a swarm of bugs to squash?

marhawkman

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
No, there are none, because at the time it wasn't even a big deal at the MOD.

You add: "It's possible no one knows what happened, not even the people who saw it".

There has been vast amounts of factual evidence revealed on this forum, which explains much of what actually occurred.

See also, on Wikipedia, reference to the pivotal witness statements I uncovered over 20 years ago!:

Statements from eyewitnesses on 26 December

In 1997, Scottish researcher James Easton obtained the original witness statements made by those involved in the first night’s sightings. One of the witnesses, Ed Cabansag, said in his statement: "We figured the lights were coming from past the forest since nothing was visible when we passed through the woody forest. We would see a glowing near the beacon light, but as we got closer we found it to be a lit-up farmhouse. We got to a vantage point where we could determine that what we were chasing was only a beacon light off in the distance." Another participant, John Burroughs, also stated: "We could see a beacon going around so we went towards it. We followed it for about two miles [3 km] before we could [see] it was coming from a lighthouse."

Burroughs reported a noise "like a woman was screaming" and also that "you could hear the farm animals making a lot of noises." Halt heard the same noises two nights later. Such noise could have been made by Muntjac deer in the forest, which are known for their loud, shrill bark when alarmed".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren...t#Statements_from_eyewitnesses_on_26_December
I didn't say there weren't witnesses, in fact I said the exact opposite. More that the witness testimony, such as what you posted excerpts of, is... inconclusive. Though the specific example you cited suggests it was a false alarm.

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Do we have reason to believe that extraterrestrials would be enough like humans to care about our existence? Or would they see us as little more than a swarm of bugs to squash?
Personally, that's a quite serious, fundamental concern about the Voyager probe gleefully indicating where we can be found.

If we look at Earth's history of a technically superior race coming across an inferior one.. it generally does not end well for those indigenous inhabitants.

Why indeed is it surmised an alien culture would be readily benevolent?

Unbelievably naive, if you ask me...

feinman

"For your perusal... A dinner date with aliens.."
Reaction score
I have always wondered what would happen if the Pentagon said to the world, we are not alone.

If the humanoids were peaceful, this would not bother me at all.
They basically have; they just won't comment on it because it would be too alarming.

feinman

Reaction score
You recalled:

"As I neared the area, I watched the car in front of me disappear into the distance --as if I had somehow slowed down, or was stuck in some kind of time warp. Everything was lush and green, and as I drove past a grove of trees on the right, I turned to look out to the distance, and.. I was confronted with five bright glowing objects".

The only article I can find and which might be related - exact same location and time:

McMinville Courier-Express

Car carrying shipment of LSD overturns on I-5, fears that other drivers may have been affected. :reyes:

Seriously though, the first thing that resonates is your above description of something... 'disassociated' occurring, before the lights observation.

Do you reckon that's connected?

Was there a sudden sense of... 'unreality' right from the beginning?
It wasn't LSD. You did see the part where later that year they were seeon outside of Roseburg, too, right?

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
I didn't say there weren't witnesses, in fact I said the exact opposite. More that the witness testimony, such as what you posted excerpts of, is... inconclusive. Though the specific example you cited suggests it was a false alarm.
Perfectly understood from the outset and regret if seemed otherwise. As noted before, there are so many facets, it is proverbially trying to unscramble an omelette!

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
It wasn't LSD. You did see the part where later that year they were seeon outside of Roseburg, too, right?
Wasn't remotely serious about the acid! Yes, it's a weird one and then some.

Reminds of a case I investigated..

Shall duly delve into archives right now. :)

feinman

Reaction score
This was a link on the Anomalist site today:

"Schrodinger's Disclosure"
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2020/12/schrodingers-disclosure.html
"But it somehow never reaches completion, or even a particular tipping point. How can that be, if it is constantly in gradual expansion? How can there simultaneously be both Disclosure and a need for Disclosure? How can there have been both a 70-year effort to acclimate the public to Disclosure and an oblivious and disinterested public? Disclosure seems to be both dead and thriving."

A: Because as I have mentioned ad nauseum, it is designed NOT to come to a tipping point, but rather maintain a particular level of contact that we can handle. And we are not in control of it.

feinman

Reaction score
Wasn't remotely serious about the acid! Yes, it's a weird one and then some.

Reminds of a case I investigated..

Shall duly delve into archives right now. :)y
It was basically an ambush; everything was pretty and lush and green and I couldn't see out to the distance and then when I came around the end of a copse of trees and looked out west, pow! There they were. Glowing very bright at first (perhaps light was directed my way in some kind of scan), they were in a row at a slight angle off the horizon, and there just stationary in a line confronting me. I felt the strongest sense of being observed or almost communed with, or even judged. It will remain the most amazing moment of my life unless I see them again. You bet i will be thinking of them on my death bed.

feinman

Reaction score
I have no doubt that there is life elsewhere in the universe, and probably elsewhere in our own galaxy. There are so many stars, and so many planets, that if life could have evolved on Earth, it must surely have evolved elsewhere.

However, given the distances involved, I consider it unlikely that an alien species would physically visit Earth. We know the commitment required for a round trip to Mars. A round trip of several light years from another star system would be many times more onerous.

Any intelligence that could reach us by quicker means (warp drive, wormholes in space, quantum leaps, or whatever) would have a phenomenal level of technology compared to ours.

If an intelligent alien race travels all the way to Earth from a distant star system, they must surely have one of 4 objectives:
  1. To study us without risk of detection. The obvious thing would be to stay in orbit and observe remotely rather than flitting about shadowing jet fighters and air liners, or landing near quiet stretches of road and startling lone motorists, or probing people's bottoms.
  2. To communicate with our governments without alerting the populace. Again, staying in orbit would be the obvious thing, and using any of several communication methods such as radio.
  3. To establish contact with the wider populace, taking control of the knowledge out of governments' hands, in which case, why not land somewhere busy where there can be no doubt of what was seen by thousands of people? Why has one never landed on a flat stretch of desert just outside a major city?
  4. To exploit our resources — although it is difficult to imagine what we have that they would lack if they have sufficient resources to reach us in the first place — in which case, they would be powerful enough to take it without shillyshalling about being all secretive.
I suspect that if aliens ever did approach Earth, we would either never know, or we'd be left in no doubt.
All of those things would destabilize our civilization and cause a tipping point. Books have been written about the destruction of earthly cultures when they are exposed to more "advanced" civilizations.. The only thing that would work is the strategy and tactics being employed now where half the population now believes in them and through a program of contact including flash and dash (stick around until you are noticed and then take off), military encounters, etc. --and the status quo is maintained, and we are successfully observed.
I didn't come up with it either:
https://www.google.com/search?q=wou...ome..69i57.7901j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Reminds of a case I investigated...
Does this perhaps resonate?

[Start]
Details of the encounter originally appeared as a brief posting on alt.paranet.ufo and I followed it up, asking if I could document it in more detail. The witness agreed and there followed considerable correspondence, documenting and clarifying the exact nature of the reported encounter.

Again, I have summarised this account using only the verbatim testimony ofthe witness and have their confirmation that this summary is an accurate record of events. This witness is a 41 year old lady, currently a student.

[START]
On March 7th, 1995, at around 9.00 p.m., my father, son and I were on our way home, traveling in a westerly direction on Martin Road, a county road between Two Harbors MN and Duluth, in a remote area, north-east of Lake Superior.

Lighting conditions were very dark. The moon was in the last quarter, right before the new moon, so it was a sliver moon. It wasn't snowing in that area at the time, however, the day before there was a huge snow storm, but it had passed and there were only scattered flurries that night.

As we were driving, we saw what appeared to be a huge building or stadium on a high hill. It was the altitude that made it appear to be on a hill, there is no hill in this area.

I remarked about never seeing a building there before. I asked my father at that point what the object was? He didn't respond. My father is a stroke victim and therefore has very limited speech. I could not recall a factory or stadium or anything in the area that might have been the size of what we were seeing.

As we proceeded up the road, the building started moving toward us, at a fast rate.

Finally what we thought was a building was alongside us.

It was some sort of craft. It was huge. It had 4 lights in front, and one larger light underneath.

The craft approached us from the south and was to the west of us. It hovered off to the left and to the west of us so that we could see it quite clearly. I would say it hovered for approximately 60 seconds.

It seemed to be observing us.

My son was asleep in the back seat and didn't wake, even though I was shouting at him to look.

We were almost stopped at this point. It then angled downwards, tilting the front with the 4 lights directly at us. When the craft hovered the back dropped down. It then started moving toward us and toward the ground. When it came at us, we could not see the back of the craft as it was at
approximately a 35 degree angle toward the ground, with the headlights pointing at us. We could only see the headlights and front of the craft at that time, the light underneath was not visible at that point.

The front of the craft may itself have been angled slightly, I can't recall for certain. We were also unable to see the top of the craft.

We both thought it might hit us, which it looked like it would have if it hadn't dropped the back end yet again and started hovering in front of us, over the road.

It tilted back and hovered over us.

It was wider in front than in back, creating a wedge shape from front to back. It was like a wedge of cake on it's side, or at least from the angle we could see it.

It may have angled in the centre of the front slightly, I'm not sure, but it gave that impression.

We are talking about a craft that is approximately 330 feet wide, at it's widest point, and approximately 220 feet in length.

The width of the back was much thinner, I can't be certain of the width at the narrowest point.

In height, from the upper edge to the lower edge, the front of the craft was approximately 40 feet. It was comparative with the height of a 2 story house.

It appeared to use the back as a rudder, as when it was hovering it angled the back down and seemed to just sit watching us.

The was no determinable sound from the craft.

The lights in front were approximately 40 ft in diameter.

From left to right, they were spaced approximately as follows:

From left hand front edge to first light - 30 feet

From first light to second light - 20 feet

From second light to third light - 70 feet

From third light to fourth light - 20 feet

From fourth light to right hand front edge - 30 feet

They were not flush with the end of the craft (front edges).

There was a large gap between the front centre lights. I'm not sure what was there as I was more interested in the underside.

The lights were larger than the gaps.

These lights were an off-white color and did not illuminate anything but the craft itself. They glowed, and yet there was no beam.

When the object came at us we should have been illuminated, we were not, neither was any of the surrounding area. The lights did not change color at any time. The only thing that was lit by them was the craft itself.

As we continued to travel east on the road, we passed under the object.

As we were passing under the craft I was looking up at it.

The color became very evident; it was a snow-cloud gray.

The light underneath the craft was the size of all the other lights put together, i.e., approximately 160 feet in diameter. In my estimation, it was the size of a small house. It was centered and there was approx 85 feet of area on either side from the side edges.

Underneath, in the centre of the craft and surrounding this central light, were objects which are difficult to describe. They were angular, square, rectangular, the only way I can describe them is maybe like doors? They did not protrude a lot, but enough to see them.

When I could no longer see the craft, I looked in the rear-view mirror, and it was gone.

I said to my dad that if he and my son hadn't been with me I would have stopped and he said, "turn around, turn around". I told him it was gone.

After we went under the craft, I was just in a state of shock for a while.

My son didn't waken until after we were under it and it was gone.

I then spoke to my dad some. Then I thought I should remember everything I could and checked the time, I estimated that it had been between 10 and 15 minutes since we had passed under the craft. I looked at the clock and it was 9:15 p.m.

We were about 15 or 20 minutes longer getting home than usual. I attribute this to watching the craft and maybe not driving as fast as usual after seeing it. I watched the sky the rest of the way home.

We didn't stop, we kept driving as we still had some distance to go to get home. As mentioned, my father is a stroke victim and therefore has very limited speech. To ask him about the encounter, "yes" and "no" questions would essentially have to be asked. The next day, I asked him, "did we see
something weird on the way home last night?" "Yes, Yes", was his reply. We did discuss some of the experience on the way home, but it is very difficult to communicate with him due to his disability. I am able to understand him through gesture, facial expression etc. He is able to communicate to some extent, but his vocabulary is very limited.

There was another vehicle the night we saw the object, a pickup truck. It turned off on a side road before we passed under it. I believe the truck turned at about the time the object started to hover the first time. The truck turned to the left and that was the end of seeing it, we were more interested in the object.

I had thought maybe we would see something in the paper about it, but nothing was there and if the person in the truck was alone, they may have thought they just imagined it.

I am 41 years old and have never seen anything like this before nor have I heard of anything like it. My father is 70 and he too has never seen anything like it. Both of us felt we were being observed by this craft.

Since seeing this craft it has made thinking of anything else difficult. I know it was there and so does my father.

I have almost become obsessed with this thing. It is making me afraid to drive at night, because I'm constantly watching the sky. I want to see it again. I don't know why.

I felt that it was not a friendly looking craft. The only curves on it were the lights, everything else was angular.

When I posted details of my experience to alt.paranet.ufo, I wanted to make the post as soon as possible as I didn't want to forget anything.

I wasn't really looking for anything other than to make a post at that time.

I didn't know what to look for as I didn't really know where to start or what I would be trying to find.

Any previous interest in UFO's has always been just a normal curiosity.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd see something like this.
[End]

feinman

Reaction score
That's a scary-ass traumatic flash and dash for sure..

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
That's a scary-ass traumatic flash and dash for sure..
Some resulting points...

I haven't read this account for many a year.

I think it's what they call a UFO.

You might appreciate why my interest in triangular/wedge shaped enigmatic aerial phenomena and why they vastly differ - that close proximity.

If we take this at face value...

:wtf:

feinman

Reaction score
Does this perhaps resonate?

[Start]
Details of the encounter originally appeared as a brief posting on alt.paranet.ufo and I followed it up, asking if I could document it in more detail. The witness agreed and there followed considerable correspondence, documenting and clarifying the exact nature of the reported encounter.

Again, I have summarised this account using only the verbatim testimony ofthe witness and have their confirmation that this summary is an accurate record of events. This witness is a 41 year old lady, currently a student.

[START]
On March 7th, 1995, at around 9.00 p.m., my father, son and I were on our way home, traveling in a westerly direction on Martin Road, a county road between Two Harbors MN and Duluth, in a remote area, north-east of Lake Superior.

Lighting conditions were very dark. The moon was in the last quarter, right before the new moon, so it was a sliver moon. It wasn't snowing in that area at the time, however, the day before there was a huge snow storm, but it had passed and there were only scattered flurries that night.

As we were driving, we saw what appeared to be a huge building or stadium on a high hill. It was the altitude that made it appear to be on a hill, there is no hill in this area.

I remarked about never seeing a building there before. I asked my father at that point what the object was? He didn't respond. My father is a stroke victim and therefore has very limited speech. I could not recall a factory or stadium or anything in the area that might have been the size of what we were seeing.

As we proceeded up the road, the building started moving toward us, at a fast rate.

Finally what we thought was a building was alongside us.

It was some sort of craft. It was huge. It had 4 lights in front, and one larger light underneath.

The craft approached us from the south and was to the west of us. It hovered off to the left and to the west of us so that we could see it quite clearly. I would say it hovered for approximately 60 seconds.

It seemed to be observing us.

My son was asleep in the back seat and didn't wake, even though I was shouting at him to look.

We were almost stopped at this point. It then angled downwards, tilting the front with the 4 lights directly at us. When the craft hovered the back dropped down. It then started moving toward us and toward the ground. When it came at us, we could not see the back of the craft as it was at
approximately a 35 degree angle toward the ground, with the headlights pointing at us. We could only see the headlights and front of the craft at that time, the light underneath was not visible at that point.

The front of the craft may itself have been angled slightly, I can't recall for certain. We were also unable to see the top of the craft.

We both thought it might hit us, which it looked like it would have if it hadn't dropped the back end yet again and started hovering in front of us, over the road.

It tilted back and hovered over us.

It was wider in front than in back, creating a wedge shape from front to back. It was like a wedge of cake on it's side, or at least from the angle we could see it.

It may have angled in the centre of the front slightly, I'm not sure, but it gave that impression.

We are talking about a craft that is approximately 330 feet wide, at it's widest point, and approximately 220 feet in length.

The width of the back was much thinner, I can't be certain of the width at the narrowest point.

In height, from the upper edge to the lower edge, the front of the craft was approximately 40 feet. It was comparative with the height of a 2 story house.

It appeared to use the back as a rudder, as when it was hovering it angled the back down and seemed to just sit watching us.

The was no determinable sound from the craft.

The lights in front were approximately 40 ft in diameter.

From left to right, they were spaced approximately as follows:

From left hand front edge to first light - 30 feet

From first light to second light - 20 feet

From second light to third light - 70 feet

From third light to fourth light - 20 feet

From fourth light to right hand front edge - 30 feet

They were not flush with the end of the craft (front edges).

There was a large gap between the front centre lights. I'm not sure what was there as I was more interested in the underside.

The lights were larger than the gaps.

These lights were an off-white color and did not illuminate anything but the craft itself. They glowed, and yet there was no beam.

When the object came at us we should have been illuminated, we were not, neither was any of the surrounding area. The lights did not change color at any time. The only thing that was lit by them was the craft itself.

As we continued to travel east on the road, we passed under the object.

As we were passing under the craft I was looking up at it.

The color became very evident; it was a snow-cloud gray.

The light underneath the craft was the size of all the other lights put together, i.e., approximately 160 feet in diameter. In my estimation, it was the size of a small house. It was centered and there was approx 85 feet of area on either side from the side edges.

Underneath, in the centre of the craft and surrounding this central light, were objects which are difficult to describe. They were angular, square, rectangular, the only way I can describe them is maybe like doors? They did not protrude a lot, but enough to see them.

When I could no longer see the craft, I looked in the rear-view mirror, and it was gone.

I said to my dad that if he and my son hadn't been with me I would have stopped and he said, "turn around, turn around". I told him it was gone.

After we went under the craft, I was just in a state of shock for a while.

My son didn't waken until after we were under it and it was gone.

I then spoke to my dad some. Then I thought I should remember everything I could and checked the time, I estimated that it had been between 10 and 15 minutes since we had passed under the craft. I looked at the clock and it was 9:15 p.m.

We were about 15 or 20 minutes longer getting home than usual. I attribute this to watching the craft and maybe not driving as fast as usual after seeing it. I watched the sky the rest of the way home.

We didn't stop, we kept driving as we still had some distance to go to get home. As mentioned, my father is a stroke victim and therefore has very limited speech. To ask him about the encounter, "yes" and "no" questions would essentially have to be asked. The next day, I asked him, "did we see
something weird on the way home last night?" "Yes, Yes", was his reply. We did discuss some of the experience on the way home, but it is very difficult to communicate with him due to his disability. I am able to understand him through gesture, facial expression etc. He is able to communicate to some extent, but his vocabulary is very limited.

There was another vehicle the night we saw the object, a pickup truck. It turned off on a side road before we passed under it. I believe the truck turned at about the time the object started to hover the first time. The truck turned to the left and that was the end of seeing it, we were more interested in the object.

I had thought maybe we would see something in the paper about it, but nothing was there and if the person in the truck was alone, they may have thought they just imagined it.

I am 41 years old and have never seen anything like this before nor have I heard of anything like it. My father is 70 and he too has never seen anything like it. Both of us felt we were being observed by this craft.

Since seeing this craft it has made thinking of anything else difficult. I know it was there and so does my father.

I have almost become obsessed with this thing. It is making me afraid to drive at night, because I'm constantly watching the sky. I want to see it again. I don't know why.

I felt that it was not a friendly looking craft. The only curves on it were the lights, everything else was angular.

When I posted details of my experience to alt.paranet.ufo, I wanted to make the post as soon as possible as I didn't want to forget anything.

I wasn't really looking for anything other than to make a post at that time.

I didn't know what to look for as I didn't really know where to start or what I would be trying to find.

Any previous interest in UFO's has always been just a normal curiosity.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd see something like this.
[End]
There are a number of UFO sightings where the object is described as resembling a large building; I even had a section on them at Historum. Thanks Comfortably Numb! :)

marhawkman

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
Personally, that's a quite serious, fundamental concern about the Voyager probe gleefully indicating where we can be found.

If we look at Earth's history of a technically superior race coming across an inferior one.. it generally does not end well for those indigenous inhabitants.

Why indeed is it surmised an alien culture would be readily benevolent?

Unbelievably naive, if you ask me...
some people feel that the level of technological development required for space travel is too great for a "barbaric" civilization to achieve. this is using a lot of assumptions based on HUMAN behavior though and there's no telling how aliens might do it. the more different they are the less likely they are to be benevolent.

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
Some years ago, just out of curiosity I suppose, I took my favourite UFO image to a hard-core sceptics forum:
Said image and background to same is on another thread here:
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...is-triangular-ufo-sighting.66394/post-1935137
I find it very difficult to navigate your posts in that thread, because the images are all so large. I think this has been pointed out before. The best thing to do is to import them into a graphics program, like Paint, and scale them down to about 1/3 the size.
Is this the image you mean?
Screenshot_20200224_100748_compress31.jpg

The problem is that this is a reconstruction, an artist's impression, so is pretty much useless as evidence.
It could be a microlight that the observer has seen for a fraction of a second and misinterpreted in their mind's eye or in their memory.

(Curiously enough, I saw a microlight a couple of days ago, in freezing cold weather, in the middle of a lockdown. I mean - what the actual fuck?)

There still aren't any good photos of black triangles; all the 'good' photos are either fakes or artists impressions, like this one. Evidence needs to be better than this to stand up to scrutiny.

Last edited:

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
find it very difficult to navigate your posts in that thread, because the images are all so large. I think this has been pointed out before.
It has and thought had been resolved - this is an unwelcome surprise.

Every image posted is run through the LitPhoto app, resized to compressed and resized to 800x600, or 600x600 and compressed to 80%.

As a one-off, might I please try something, because unless this works I will not post any further images.

The following is 600x463, compressed to 100% and only 64k.

If anyone has problems re the size which you see, can you please let me know.

Screenshot_20210108_192453_resize_53.jpg

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
The problem is that this is a reconstruction, an artist's impression, so is pretty much useless as evidence.
As opposed to a photograph, obviously sure.

However, it's evidence of a sort and personally take this image in conjunction with both the background story and similar accounts.

You add: "It could be a microlight that the observer has seen for a fraction of a second and misinterpreted in their mind's eye or in their memory".

I wouldn't expect so in this instance. As noted in original thread, the witness was a high level government official, did not wish to publicise his sighting and commissioned the artwork as a record of their recollection.

Plus, there is the crucial element of many compartive accounts. They all make little, if in fact, any sense as either aircraft or whatever else!

You further observe: "There still aren't any good photos of black triangles; all the 'good' photos are either fakes or artists impressions, like this one".

An astute summary - in regard to our triangular, etc. UFOs, lots of enigmatic accounts, not a lot of tangible evidence.

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Evidence needs to be better than this to stand up to scrutiny.
Having been a while since I last went in search of a new, 'triangular UFO report', by way of an experiment I had confidence in finding a new and recent account without much difficulty.

Cue the following, just posted to our appropriate thread.

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...is-triangular-ufo-sighting.66394/post-2025470

Thus this perpetual tangent, where I can't think of a single, relative similar, case which was subsequently explained.

Not one, ever.

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
John Podesta was Bill Clinton’s chief of staff at the White House, and he has advised Hillary Clinton, Obama, and now working close with Biden.

There is no secret that John is obsessed with UFOs, and tried under Bill Clinton to start disclosure.

In 2018 , John claimed on History Channel ‘s program Ancient Aliens that the shadow government made sure Hillary lost the 2016 Presidential election because they were afraid of disclosure.

Working now with Biden , we can only hope the truth will come out.

Disclosure coming in the future?

Last edited:

marhawkman

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
John Podesta was Bill Clinton’s chief of staff at the White House, and he has advised Hillary Clinton, Obama, and now working close with Biden.

There is no secret that John is obsessed with UFOs, and tried under Bill Clinton to start disclosure.

In 2018 , John claimed on History Channel ‘s program Ancient Aliens that the shadow government made sure Hillary lost the 2016 Presidential election because they were afraid of disclosure.

Working now with Biden , we can only hope the truth will come out.

Disclosure coming in the future?
Yeah the real question is if they disclose the truth. Given the circumstances I'm expecting propaganda instead.

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
From Metro UK,

Nick Pope says no country has a monopoly on UFOs.

But Nick claims his inside sources have told him that the MoD and Pentagon have jointly trying to decide what to tell the public after this required public UFO report was made law in the U.S.

Nick says this contradicts the UK statement in 2009 that the MoD had no interest in UFOs.

Nick also predicts there will be some type of disclosure, because curiously the Pentagon did not stop the release of the Nimitz tic-tac UFO tapes which he claims is most bizarre for the government.

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
Having been a while since I last went in search of a new, 'triangular UFO report', by way of an experiment I had confidence in finding a new and recent account without much difficulty.
Have you found any reports with good corroborative evidence? It does seem strange that these huge constructions can't be photographed.

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
Nick Pope said something profound.

No country has a monopoly on UFOs.

UFOs cross all barriers like rich, poor, old, young, western countries, and eastern countries.

UFOs is an earth phenomenon everywhere.

feinman

Reaction score
Nick Pope said something profound.

No country has a monopoly on UFOs.

UFOs cross all barriers like rich, poor, old, young, western countries, and eastern countries.

UFOs is an earth phenomenon everywhere.
Aye, an important component of this method and level of contact..

Roland Deschain

All things serve the beam
Reaction score
Have you found any reports with good corroborative evidence? It does seem strange that these huge constructions can't be photographed.
I’ve seen a flying triangle, or to be precise the silhouette of one against moonlit clouds. It was between cloud layers so I assume it was large and distant rather than small and close.
It was clear as day a triangle, no running lights and moving really slowly. Even though it was in sight for minutes not only did I fail to get a camera I didn’t even call any family out to see it. Only afterwards did I think “damn why didn’t I grab a picture”.

marhawkman

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
I’ve seen a flying triangle, or to be precise the silhouette of one against moonlit clouds. It was between cloud layers so I assume it was large and distant rather than small and close.
It was clear as day a triangle, no running lights and moving really slowly. Even though it was in sight for minutes not only did I fail to get a camera I didn’t even call any family out to see it. Only afterwards did I think “damn why didn’t I grab a picture”.
This happens a LOT, even outside UFO stuff. You think "whoa cool!" then think "I should film this" right after it's too late.

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
I wish I had seen it.

Of course, I would probably have identified it as a triangular cloud, and I would probably have been correct. A large, slow-moving object silhouetted between clouds is also probably a cloud.

One night I watched a battle between two clouds, shaped something like battleships, silhouetted against the Moon; one of the clouds gradually tilted out of sight, as if the other one had sunk it. Fascinating.

There is a whole segment of the Cloud Appreciation Society dedicated to clouds that look like things.

Attachments

Roland Deschain

All things serve the beam
Reaction score
I wish I had seen it.

Of course, I would probably have identified it as a triangular cloud, and I would probably have been correct. A large, slow-moving object silhouetted between clouds is also probably a cloud.

One night I watched a battle between two clouds, shaped something like battleships, silhouetted against the Moon; one of the clouds gradually tilted out of sight, as if the other one had sunk it. Fascinating.

There is a whole segment of the Cloud Appreciation Society dedicated to clouds that look like things.
Could be, I have no reason to believe it was an extra terrestrial craft. The point you seemed to miss was that at no point did I take a picture or alert others to see it, which was addressing your post.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score
Could be, I have no reason to believe it was an extra terrestrial craft. The point you seemed to miss was that at no point did I take a picture or alert others to see it, which was addressing your post.
It could be the impulse to record it in your memory is stronger than your impulse to record on an electronic device. I wonder if that would still be the case for many now?