The Pentagon Finally Admits It Investigates UFOs

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
Well, I've tried taking pictures of things and events that interest me, on occasion; they usually come out too fuzzy to be useful.
So you need a certain amount of skill as well as a ready camera.

marhawkman

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
It could be the impulse to record it in your memory is stronger than your impulse to record on an electronic device. I wonder if that would still be the case for many now?
My experience with playing videogames is like that. Oh that was cool! Oh wait it's too late to record it.... So it's not even limited to physical photography.

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Have you found any reports with good corroborative evidence? It does seem strange that these huge constructions can't be photographed.
I know... Re 'triangular UFOs', there is one video I have spent hours looking for and can't yet relocate.

A couple... or maybe 3... years ago, I was searching online for updates re a then enormous hurricane approaching the US.

I came across this fascinating web site, which covers a vast range of earth/sky phenomena:

https://youtube.com/c/MrMBB333

I browsed some other videos which featured photographic/video uploads of strange weather and at the end of one, there was a video sent by someone in England.

It was seemingly family footage of visiting a castle, or similar and as the camera films through a tunnel/archway, when coming to the end of same, it captures two objects in the sky.

Both were, from my recollection, triangular shaped with lights on each corner and moving slowly, close together.

This is the one I want to see again.

What's the problem? It's bookmarked on my previous mobile, which one day shortly afterwards refused to charge and couldn't be repaired.

Because it took so long for that 'beyond repair' becoming definitive, I lost track and suppose decided I could easily find this clip again.

Unfortunately, 2 or possibly 3 years have elapsed and the web site now has a sizable number of potential videos online.

So... if anyone has the time and might possibly please be able to help out here...

Datewise, it was a random discovery when, I'm sure, checking on updates re a hurricane and the footage was at the end - not a big deal, more like, 'and here's an interesting video from England'.

Victory

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

marhawkman

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Millions of dollars to investigate paranormal phenomena.

https://thedebrief.org/defense-intelligence-agency-paid-22-million-to-chase-ufos-and-werewolves/

Many greetings
Jakin
Doesn't surprise me. "All threats foreign and domestic"... includes things that belong in sci-fi movies. If it's real make sure it's not a problem. Of course step one is figuring out if it's real.

Project Blue Book(and whatever it got replaced with) was about threat assessment. Not strictly in the "are they here to eat our brains?" way, but given that it was an unknown whether the craft under observation were alien, but also in the "what ARE they doing?" angle. A flying saucer does not need to be extraterrestrial to be a threat.

feinman

"For your perusal... A dinner date with aliens.."
Reaction score
I dunno, I think they should get to suck a few brains..:thought: I'm working on a short list for them. At least ten, perhaps at a symbolic location... Hmmm. Just had an idea that could help us and them! I'm going to put them in touch with the FBI.. :evil:

feinman

Reaction score
Here's how I think the public statement in the coming UFO report from the UAP Task Force will go, if we are lucky:

"A portion of these sightings and encounters of unknown objects over military sites and encountered during military exercises might possibly represent evidence of unknown advanced non-terrestrial technologies, not associated with the United States or any other known world power. Due to the sensitive national security issues posed by the phenomenon, the body of the report must remain classified.."

Last edited:

marhawkman

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
Here's how I think the public statement in the coming UFO report from the UAP Task Force will go, if we are lucky:

"A portion of these sightings and encounters of unknown objects over military sites and encountered during military exercises might possibly represent evidence of unknown advanced non-terrestrial technologies, not associated with the United States or any other known world power. Due to the sensitive national security issues posed by the phenomenon, the body of the report must remain classified.."
Also.... how many reports will get left out because they have a "conventional" explanation?

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
By accident I ran across Nick Pope”s UFOs : The Lost Evidence on America’s Travel Channel.

Nick thinks conditions are favorable for the Pentagon to actually say something positive about UFOs instead of the usually garbage.

When the Spanish Cortes about 500 years ago cruelly ending the Aztec Empire, is humankind “ sitting ducks “ if the Pentagon actually says we are being visited ?

We will see what the mandatory Pentagon report says.

feinman

Reaction score
By accident I ran across Nick Pope”s UFOs : The Lost Evidence on America’s Travel Channel.

Nick thinks conditions are favorable for the Pentagon to actually say something positive about UFOs instead of the usually garbage.

When the Spanish Cortes about 500 years ago cruelly ending the Aztec Empire, is humankind “ sitting ducks “ if the Pentagon actually says we are being visited ?

We will see what the mandatory Pentagon report says.
I've read that Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellon had left TTSA to work with and lobby members of Congress about disclosure, so perhaps the report might lean towards the truth. I think parts of the report might be something like the Estimate of the Situation or the COMETA Report, or the RAND paper. But, that isn't going to change the overall situation or cause a tipping point, just as it hasn't before. The same strategy and tactics of contact will continue --unless perhaps we humans do something really stupid and there is some kind of intervention (which we still might not know about, as it could subtly obviate the situation before we see it coming, or it could be more overt). We are not in control of the situation at the strategic or tactical level --perusing even one page of the old articles should make that clear to folks.

feinman

Reaction score
From an interview w/ Knapp:
https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/lue-elizondo-announces-hes-leaving-ttsa/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ufo/comments/khuk5n
"Elizondo proposed the creation of a larger, permanent, well-funded UFO research program."

"Elizondo indicated the current UAP Task Force has obtained images of multiple unknown aerial objects, including a clear image of a mysterious triangle emerging from the ocean, recorded by military pilots."

“Well, I can’t speak for TTSA. You’d have to go through TTSA channels to ask them about TTSA and I’ll tell you from my perspective I love my friends at TTSA. They are incredible human beings, but I also have to say my mission has always been very clear, George, and that was to push disclosure forward. That’s it. I think after three years, you know, I can look back and I think we’ve achieved much of what we’ve set out to do. TTSA, it’s no secret, also focuses on it’s entertainment division and, you know, let’s face it, guys like Chris Mellon and Steve Justice and myself, we’re not entertainers. We’re not. So, very much like the History Channel project, we have accomplished our mission. Mission success. We have done more in three years collectively than anybody I think really expected us to achieve. Now it’s time I think we shift from…you know it’s like a car, right? You know I speak in car talk, I’m kind of a gearhead, so I think the time has come from the proverbial first gear to now second gear. We have enough momentum, enough enertia where we can shift gears and continue moving forward and to do that guys like me are looking at new and exciting ways to expand that conversation to an even larger audience while still staying true to our core mission of disclosure.”

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
Nick Pope talking to Fox News claims if one is looking for UFO answers, you will not find the answer in the released CIA files

because they are the agency for the cover ups.

This is like the magician who shows something with one hand, and distracts your attention with the other hand with

mis directions.

This is the never ending “ rabbit hole “ that will never end.

feinman

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

the new US President Joe Biden and the UAP/UFO issue.

https://thedebrief.org/the-decades-long-ufo-taboo-the-biden-administration-will-have-to-face/

Many greetings
Jakin
From that article I have highlighted a few things I have believed since my experience. Also Active camouflage and the ability to appear to some and not others in the vicinity; it's not that far out of a technology actually --we should be able to do it pretty soon. The extraordinary knowledge of our events means they live in a different information universe than we do, are able to get a much better view of reality than us, and with the super AI behind UFOs are able to anticipate our actions, and engage in surgical contact with us. The weird synchronicities and coincidence around encounters can be explained this way, too. It doesn't hurt to have had a presence for hundreds of years --perhaps much longer.
  • Some UAP appear to be intelligently controlled, mechanical devices, capable of virtually instantaneous hypersonic acceleration and acute angled turns, without reliance on any obvious sources of propulsion. These observations alone provoke great consternation in the minds of technically knowledgeable analysts.
  • Some of these objects have “transmedium” capability — that is, they are capable of impressive performance through air, underwater, and outside the atmosphere.
  • UAP will appear at times on radar, while in other instances these objects seem to be capable of concealing themselves from visual and other sensor systems.
  • Some UAP have manifested seemingly extraordinary information-gathering abilities and display knowledge that should not be accessible. At times, these objects appear to anticipate the responses of those they encounter.
  • Some of these objects can detect U.S. nuclear weapons platforms at great range and with absolute impunity. When the historical record is examined with blinders removed, it appears that these enigmatic objects have long displayed a particular interest in nuclear weapons sites.
  • The UAP issue is not an “American problem.” Many world governments have encountered these mysterious objects to varying degrees. In recent years, as China continues to advance domestic technologies at an exponential rate (chiefly due to espionage and intellectual theft), they’ve also found themselves detecting these mysterious objects at an increasing rate.

Last edited:

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
You know feinmam, to me Nick Pope saying no country has a monopoly on UFOs is very key.

People forget that UFOs are not a UK or U.S. thing, but UFOs are an universal occurrence.

For example Canada’s ex-defense minister, Paul Hellyer, has been for years trying to tell the world that UFOs are real.

Israeli space chief, Haim Eshed, claims UFOs and aliens are real, and so on and so on.

So it comes to this, you either believe or don’t believe.

It seems there are lot of very honest witnesses who claim we are not alone.

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
Feinmam, we must be kindred spirits, I agree.

I do not think people would believe me if I told them what I have seen, and would send me to the funny farm.

feinman

Reaction score
Feinmam, we must be kindred spirits, I agree.

I do not think people would believe me if I told them what I have seen, and would send me to the funny farm.
Give us a try if you'd like; we won't call the padded truck for you --many of us would be ushered inside were we to do that!