• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Yeah I seriously don't think that a minor ex celeb has any influence but many do. They had one hit ffs!
Well...one look at the website seems to indicate money is involved here (brands are listed as well as media...scroll down to see this ) more than simply trying to 'get out the truth' on ufos. I'm not against making a living but this seems far beyond that....to the $tar$ indeed.
https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

In what capacity?

Also, putting on my conspiracy hat, the attention Tom Delonge is getting is distracting us from the truth! Anyone else think Tom is a government stooge?
I think members of the military and government see Tom as a way to introduce the subject to youth and popular culture to get people thinking about it.

Well...one look at the website seems to indicate money is involved here (brands are listed as well as media...scroll down to see this ) more than simply trying to 'get out the truth' on ufos. I'm not against making a living but this seems far beyond that....to the $tar$ indeed.
They need $ to continue research, are transparent about that.

I'm going to add this here.

Just because Tom Delonge had a successful musical career it does not suddenly promote him to be the go-to expert on anything UFO related.
He seems silly sometimes, but he is actually a pretty good writer, a popular writer, and his fiction is designed to explore the UFO topic.
Other pop and rock stars are interested, and a surprising number have seen 'em:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/articles/d09fdaf6-ca65-427d-8177-25f209ad9c3b

theo1.jpg

maximus otter

Hell money is always the big motivator ....No telling what History is paying them for "Unidentified...." I have seen the first two episodes and to be honest they are not hashing out anything new, same old shit just different talking heads...

Hell money is always the big motivator ....No telling what History is paying them for "Unidentified...." I have seen the first two episodes and to be honest they are not hashing out anything new, same old shit just different talking heads...
It seems that most of the ufo shows just recycle stuff....

btw...interesting avatar....reminds me of one used by the 'minimalist'.
;)

There is the logical error of assuming the hypothesis is true.
The hypothesized information (rates of speed etc) have not been proven to be true.

It would be like answering a question about "If Godzilla was real, what would countries do about it?" Providing an answer to this question does not mean Godzilla is real.
Perhaps he is talking about historic cases too; he seems to be equating the new objects with the old objects from the '40s. He might have access to other information too. I wouldn't be surprised if RAND and Mcdonnell Douglas know a LOT about UFOs.

The Pentagon has finally uttered the words it always avoided when discussing the possible existence of UFOs — “unidentified aerial phenomena” — and admits that it still investigates reports of them.
maximus otter

Surely it matters not whether it is a UFO or a UAP. Any self respecting government should investigate any claims of unidentified craft flying over their territory to find out if it is little green men from Mars, an advance phalanx of the Russian airforce, the Grizwalds trying to down a jumbo with a Drone, or the snotty little 10 year old from next door who has cracked the perpetual energy problem and is flying his own saucer shaped aircraft?

There's a very scathing critique of this story in Peter Brookesmith's column in the latest FT. He says the claims don't add up, and the footage is of training exercises. Looks like this will be another one of those "breakthroughs" that dissolve into in-fighting.

Two of the clips might be training exercises, but the Nimitz clip is somewhat more interesting. One possibility is that the Nimitz events were caused by a training exercise happening near the Nimitz without their knowledge, but this seems a bit unlikely to me.

You mean... the Nimitz clip could be authentic, and not a hoax/misidentification? I know the word "authentic" throws up all sorts of possibilities.

The FLIR1 (Nimitz) clip seems to show a fairly ordinary aircraft flying away from the camera at more than 10km distance. This might have been caused by an aircraft in a nearby training area; the Nimitz was training in a part of the ocean that was surrounded by other test ranges. Of course very little of this is consistent with Fravour's account, but we have to take that as a separate incident, since it occurred on an earlier flight.

Some of the test ranges in this area (shown in dark blue)
score-jpg.30986

Last edited:
Interesting, thanks. But (predictably) it just adds a new layer of questions rather than clearing anything up (!).

Different UFO Shapes; Different Functions
The Tic Tacs aren't variations on cigar-shaped craft, they have been seen before through history; most recently in the '50s when two F-84s were sent to intercept a "translucent flying washtub" in an historical precedent for the recent F-18 attempted interceptions.

And the UFO on the far right? One of the kind I saw.

My take on the Woonsocket UFOs....
Harold Trudel's Photos (Woonsocket, Rhode Island; 1967)
Tic Tac UFOs can be seen in the one declassified Mainbrace photo, and the Ryman photo, too.
I wish they would declassify the other encounters the Navy regularly had. Elizondo and Justice are alwaus having to be careful about what they can say; that must get tedious and worrisome over time. The UFO on the right is one of the kind I saw, but I saw five in formation. I knew they were individual objects when they assumed the echelon formation; the folks in Roseburg thought they were all one craft, as I did initially.

Last edited:
And if the answer is no, can we sue them for misrepresentation?
I wish! Probe list. I'm sure he will get some nonsense answer as he doesn't need to know. He will probably be told they "don't know" or are" "gathering more information", swamp gas at high altitudes causing deluded pilots to notice reflections of weather balloons on cockpit canopies, Venus, birds with the sun glinting off of them... :) The usual suspects.

It's funny how the military (Navy) has been saying that they are taking UFO reports, but won't release the findings for security reasons; I thought they were of "no threat to security". Do we really think that Russia or China have developed such a technology? Why is it SO much like things folks have been describing for decades? Hmmmm...

The most likely answer to the question 'what security reasons?' is that some of these sightings display the shortcomings of remote sensing apparatus, like radar, FLIR and light amplification optics. If they released all the details they would be describing the strengths and weaknesses of the sensors used by planes and other defence systems.

And I am sure that I need not repeat that nothing Elizondo and his cronies have released so far is evidence of alien craft?

The most likely answer to the question 'what security reasons?' is that some of these sightings display the shortcomings of remote sensing apparatus, like radar, FLIR and light amplification optics. If they released all the details they would be describing the strengths and weaknesses of the sensors used by planes and other defence systems.
Sure, I think that's probably a lot of it.
And I am sure that I need not repeat that nothing Elizondo and his cronies have released so far is evidence of alien craft?
Clearly you don't believe the videos released show anything anomalous. You have testimony from pilots and others involved in the incidents, but you suspect that it could be some unknown advanced terrestrial tech or natural phenomenon? Did you initially subscribe to the radar malfunction theory? I'll admit to not being worried about the possibility that these things aren't alien (I'm convinced that they are); it's just a matter of time before hardcore skeptics have to come about, though I am disappointed in TTSA overall; they came out with big claims and not a ton of follow through.

Last edited:
Back