• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

There is supposed to be at least one photo of a 'cube' taken by a pilot, although nobody has seen it in public, so it remains hearsay, and we have nothing to analyse. There are certain aerial buoys that include cube-like structures, so this might turn out to be one of those.
View attachment 32184
Could be a radar reflector, used as a test target for testing a radar unit. Like this one:

He0a33282796044379b2865603b2da233u.jpg_.webp

Typically, these are fairly small. The place where I work has one.
Light reflecting from these items may make it look much larger. I believe they come in a variety of sizes.

The first image I posted is one of these, contained inside a balloon. Presumably a lightweight one. It is from a patent for an 'aerial decoy balloon'.
Metabunk 2019-06-22 14-08-53.jpg

Hello,

interesting, didn't know about such a radar reflector that such a thing exists. But we must not forget one thing: On a video recording of the pilots, you can see very well how the Tic Tac (UAP) flies away to the left with its own drive.
That speaks against the balloon theory.
In my opinion, this is a very modern drone from the Russians, China or the black science of the USA.

Many greetings
Jakin

The first image I posted is one of these, contained inside a balloon. Presumably a lightweight one. It is from a patent for an 'aerial decoy balloon'.
View attachment 32187
I guess they'd only be of use if the missile was homing with radar. Those things look just like the radar reflector image I posted above.

Hello,

interesting, didn't know about such a radar reflector that such a thing exists. But we must not forget one thing: On a video recording of the pilots, you can see very well how the Tic Tac (UAP) flies away to the left with its own drive.
That speaks against the balloon theory.
In my opinion, this is a very modern drone from the Russians, China or the black science of the USA.

Many greetings
Jakin
1/ The cube sighting is completely unrelated to the Tic-Tac sighting, so we would not expect them to display the same characteristics.
2./The Tic-Tac clip (usually known as FLIR-1) appears to show the object 'zooming off' under its own power, but that is an illusion; in fact the object appears to stay more-or-less stationary throughout, and the rapid movement is caused by the FLIR system losing contact when it switches from one magnification to another.

Thanks for the correction! You are right, this is not about the Tic-Tac UAP.

Hello,
can I come back to the Tic-Tac UAP?

Thank you for the film, yes this could be an illusion (zoom). Very good theory!

I just wonder how highly qualified Navy pilots can't catch a balloon.

Exciting topic!

Many greetings
Jakin

My opinion, disclosure of UFOs is just as important as “ God talking to Moses “ .

That line was from the first Superman movie.

From my favorite economics blog:

https://marginalrevolution.com/marg...m-now-i-am-definitely-up-to-five-percent.html

Links to:

https://www.thedebrief.org/fast-movers-and-transmedium-vehicles-the-pentagons-uap-task-force/

For the last two years, the Department of Defense’s newly revamped “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force” (or UAPTF) has been busy briefing lawmakers, Intelligence Community stakeholders, and the highest levels of the U.S. military on encounters with what they say are mysterious airborne objects that defy conventional explanations.

And:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...viously-unreported-2019-triangle-ufo-incident

I can confirm the accuracy of McMillan’s story, the previously unreported Navy UFO encounter in late 2019, and his description of task force intelligence reports from 2018 and 2020. And that the government has been unable to positively identify the UFOs recorded on video by naval aviators in 2004 and 2015. Those videos were first published in a 2017 New York Times article and officially released by the Navy this year.

Mick West notes that the Pico Radio amateur enthusiasts use tiny radio transmitters fixed to party balloons, which can travel very high.

Not being a Nazi I don't usually give The Daily Mail the time of day, however this article was brought to my attention and may be of interest to other non-Daily Mail readers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orce-shows-sliver-cube-hovering-Atlantic.html

Leaked photo from Pentagon UFO task force shows 'silver cube' hovering over the Atlantic at 35,000ft - as classified reports reveal concerns 'aliens' could be operating beneath the world's seas
  • New report reveals activities of DoD's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force
  • Two 'position reports' circulated in intelligence community in 2018 and this year
  • Both included photos taken from the cockpits of U.S. military fighter jets
  • One leaked photos shows an unidentified 'cube-shaped' object hovering
  • Another is described as showing a triangular craft with lights on its corners
  • Pilots say the triangular craft emerged from the open ocean and shot into air
  • It adds to speculation that unidentified craft are operating underwater
  • Officially, Pentagon refuses to comment on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:36 GMT, 3 December 2020 | UPDATED: 07:00 GMT, 4 December 2020

The existence of two classified Pentagon reports on UFOs has been revealed, the contents of which include a leaked photo depicting a mysterious object hovering over the Atlantic.
The DoD's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force issued the two classified intelligence 'position reports' in 2018 and the summer of this year, and they circulated widely in the U.S. intelligence community, according to a detailed account from The Debrief based on interviews with multiple intelligence sources.
The position reports' startling contents included a leaked photo that has never before been made public, accounts of 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena' (UAP) emerging from the ocean and soaring through the sky, and an admission that extraterrestrial origins for the objects cannot be ruled out.

'These revelations are extraordinary, and give the public a genuine peek behind the curtain when it comes to how the US government is handling the UFO issue,' Nick Pope, who investigated UFOs for the UK Ministry of Defence, told DailyMail.com.
'What this new information does is confirm that the US government is taking the UFO phenomenon more seriously than ever before,' he added. 'I anticipate further revelations shortly.'
The Pentagon did not immediately respond to an inquiry from DailyMail.com requesting confirmation of the existence of the two position reports, as well as the authenticity of a leaked cockpit photo included in one of the reports.
This leaked photo, published by The Debrief on Thursday, was included in the 2018 position report, two DoD and one intelligence source told the outlet

This leaked photo, published by The Debrief on Thursday, was included in the 2018 position report, two DoD and one intelligence source told the outlet
The photo was previously described as depicting an 'unidentified silver 'cube-shaped' object' hovering over the ocean at an altitude of roughly 30,000 to 35,000

The photo was previously described as depicting an 'unidentified silver 'cube-shaped' object' hovering over the ocean at an altitude of roughly 30,000 to 35,000

The leaked photo, published by The Debrief on Thursday, was included in the 2018 position report, two DoD and one intelligence source told the outlet.
The leaked photo was was captured in 2018 off the East Coast of the United States by a military pilot using his cell phone camera, the sources said.
The photo was previously described as depicting an 'unidentified silver 'cube-shaped' object' hovering over the ocean at an altitude of roughly 30,000 to 35,000.
It appears that the image was captured by the backseat weapons systems operator of what appears to be an F/A-18 fighter jet.
Experts were baffled by the photo, but noted that the object somewhat resembles a GPS dropsonde, an atmospheric profiling device designed to be dropped from aircraft, typically over a hurricane.
The object is shaped similar to the parachute on a dropsonde (above) -- but the atmospheric devices plunge quickly toward earth, and no GPS transponder is seen dangling below the object

The object is shaped similar to the parachute on a dropsonde (above) -- but the atmospheric devices plunge quickly toward earth, and no GPS transponder is seen dangling below the object
However, the object in the photo does not have the GPS transponder dangling from it as a dropsonde does -- and dropsondes plunge toward the Earth at 10 to 12 meters per second, rather than hover in the air.
It is possible that the object is some other kind of weather balloon -- but the Pentagon task force found it baffling enough to include in their report.
The 2018 report is said to have provided a general overview of the UAP topic and included details of previous military encounters, as well as a frank admission that the origin of many UAP could not be determined.
As well as offering a list of other, more prosaic explanations, the report expressly stated there was a legitimate possibility that UAP represented 'alien' or 'non-human' technology.
Even more shocking were the revelations contained in a second, revised report issued by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force earlier this year.
The report delved deeply into the possibility that UAP are able to freely move both through the air and underwater, zipping through the ocean undetected and emerging into the air at incredible speeds.
The report contained an 'extremely clear' photograph of an unidentifiable triangular aircraft that emerged from the ocean in front of a F/A-18 Hornet fighter pilot, sources told The Debrief.
An artist's recreation (above) shows the image in the 2020 report as described by sources: a large equilateral triangle with rounded edges and large, spherical white 'lights' in each corner

An artist's recreation (above) shows the image in the 2020 report as described by sources: a large equilateral triangle with rounded edges and large, spherical white 'lights' in each corner
Researcher Dave Beaty created this image to depict the object as described by sources who had seen the report from the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force

Researcher Dave Beaty created this image to depict the object as described by sources who had seen the report from the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force
That photo has not been leaked publicly, but artist and researcher Dave Beaty's recreation shows it as described by sources: a large equilateral triangle with rounded or 'blunted' edges and large, perfectly spherical white 'lights' in each corner.
The encounter occurred off the East Coast in 2019, according to officials who had seen the latest report.
Two officials said said the photo was taken after the triangular craft emerged from the ocean and shot straight upwards.
Officials say the latest report focused specifically on the possibility of 'transmedium' craft that are able to operate both underwater and in the air.
It is not the first time that military sightings have suggested the existence of transmedium UAP.
In 2017, former Navy Commander David Fravor spoke out about the infamous USS Nimitz 'Tic Tac' encounter that occurred over the Pacific in 2004.
Fravor says he was flying in an F/A-18F Super Hornet when he made visual contact with the object, which seemed to be just below the water, before it emerged and sped out of sight when he tried to approach it.
The object was smooth, white and oblong, and had no visible wings or engines, Fravor said. He told the New York Times the experience left him 'pretty weirded out.'
2004 video shows Navy pilot tracking UFO over Pacific

Navy Commander David Fravor and Lieutenant Commander Jim Slaight had been flying about 100 miles off the coast of San Diego (pictured) in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets (pictured) when they encountered an unidentified flying object described as a 'Tic Tac'

Navy Commander David Fravor and Lieutenant Commander Jim Slaight had been flying about 100 miles off the coast of San Diego (pictured) in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets (pictured) when they encountered an unidentified flying object described as a 'Tic Tac'
In August of this year, the Pentagon officially acknowledged the existence of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, which authored the two newly revealed reports.
'The Department of Defense and the military departments take any incursions by unauthorized aircraft into our training ranges or designated airspace very seriously and examine each report,' the Pentagon said in a statement at the time.
However, an internal email obtained by The Debrief shows that almost one year before the DoD's announcement, the highest levels of the U.S. military were already being briefed on UAP.
The email, obtained through a FOIA request, shows an October 16th, 2019 exchange between former Vice Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Robert Burke, and current Vice Chief of Staff for the Air Force, General Stephen 'Steve' Wilson.
Admiral Burke tells General Wilson: 'Recommend you take the brief I just received from our Director of Naval Intelligence VADM Matt Kohler, on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP). SECNAV [Secretary of the Navy] will get the same brief tomorrow at 1000.'
Former Vice Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Robert Burke

Vice Chief of Staff for the Air Force, General Stephen 'Steve' Wilson

In a 2019 email, former Vice Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Robert Burke (left) advised current Vice Chief of Staff for the Air Force, General Stephen 'Steve' Wilson (right) to take a briefing he had just received regarding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)
The 'SECNAV' would have been then-Secretary of the Navy, Richard V. Spencer, who was fired about a month later over disputes about the court-martial of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher.
Last year, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence received its own classified briefing on UAP -- and the committee has asked the Pentagon to release an unclassified report on such encounters. The request is not binding, however.
'People knew the Senate Intelligence committee had demanded a report from the Director of National Intelligence, and that an Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon task Force has been set up,' Pope, the British UFO expert, explained to DailyMail.com.
'What we now have is an insight into what's going on behind the scenes, and what this task force has been doing,' he added.
'I was genuinely surprised to see some of this information in an open source publication and I think some people within the defense and intelligence community are sailing very close to the wind here in discussing matters that are highly classified,' said Pope. 'I wouldn't be surprised if there's a leak inquiry going on at the Pentagon over this.'
While the intelligence community is required to grant Congress access to classified information, only the executive branch has the authority to declassify national security information in order to make it public.
'President Trump has hinted he knows some great secret about UFOs, that he might declassify,' said Pope. 'This might turn out to be the ultimate monkey wrench for the new administration!'

See my following posting on a companion thread:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...is-triangular-ufo-sighting.66394/post-1936372

Problem is, of course, no evidential substance to our supposed 'secret' report and we have been here time and time before.

Still, bit of a conundrum personally, because I'm not nearly convinced by such as the following explanation - a new case discovery:

https://www.columbian.com/news/2013/mar/28/03-29-ufo-solved/?hcb=1

Curious that the only photo that has surfaced is one which has a fairly convincing explanation. We still don't have a good, non-ambiguous image of a triangular UFO.

We still don't have a good, non-ambiguous image of a triangular UFO.
Either something 'psychic', or mere coincidence, I was intent on making this exact point on our triangular UFO thread.

Although plenty of sketches, paintings, et al and a few intriguing photographs, what we have is a substantial collection of sometimes similar accounts, originating so far back as the 1970s, predominantly making little obvious sense regarding any genuine aerial vehicle's probable origin.

UFOs they sure are, however, that's so far as it goes.

Any suggestions regarding a government cover-up of known extraterrestrial visitations is ludicrous.

F'cks sake, the USAF spent decades investigating, 'flying saucers' which never existed in the first place and were a cataclysmic misunderstanding.

Honestly, did nobody ever stop to think... 'say guys, look at this, Ken Arnold's at pains here to reiterate something he tried to explain from the beginning'...

Screenshot_20201206_004325_resize_58.jpg

Meantime, no one's picking up the actual spaceships, disguised as...

No cover-up and proof otherwise to sustain heartfelt beliefs is chasing rainbows... always going to be elusive because it's a wishful mirage which doesn't exist...

If that seems harsh, I do empahase and still cling dearly to my ufologist membership card...

That is the reality though.

:thought:

It seems to me that, very strikingly here, is borne out the general acceptance that ours is only an intermediate existence, in which there is nothing fundamental, or nothing final to take as a positive standard to judge by. Peasants believed in meteorites. Scientists excluded meteorites. Peasants believe in "thunderstones." Scientists exclude "thunderstones." It is useless to argue that peasants are out in the fields, and that scientists are shut up in laboratories and lecture rooms. We cannot take for a real base that, as to phenomena with which they are more familiar, peasants are more likely to be right than are scientists: a host of biologic and meteorologic fallacies of peasants rises against us.

Charles Fort.

Interview with John Brennan + UFO's are mentioned:

John O. Brennan on UFOs - Marginal REVOLUTION

BRENNAN: I’ve seen some of those videos from Navy pilots, and I must tell you that they are quite eyebrow-raising when you look at them. You try to ensure that you have as much data as possible in terms of visuals and also different types of maybe technical collection of sensors that you have at the time.

Also, I believe, it’s important to reach out into other environments and find out, were there any type of weather phenomena at that time that might have, in fact, created the appearance of the phenomenon that you’re looking at? Were there some things that were happening on the ground, or other types of phenomena that could help explain what seems to be quite a mystery as far as what is there?

I think an important thing for analysts to do is not to go into this type of challenge either discounting certain types of possibilities or believing in advance that it is likely X, Y, or Z. You really have to approach it with an open mind, but get as much data as possible and get as much expertise as possible brought to bear.

As 2020 comes to an end, I am so disappointed that we did not have UFO disclosure.

I thought we were making progress, but I guess the world can not handle the truth.

What ever UFOs are, everyone will have to face the humanoids one day.

With the extremely high quality of witnesses both civilian and government, it is coming.

Fox New’s, Tucker Carlson, interviewing Tom Rogan from the Washington Examiner claims the Pentagon will neither say yes or no to off world vehicles.

Tom claims what is unbelievable is the UFOs that followed aircraft carriers can fly in the air and then go underwater.

Once in the water the USO can travel at unheard speeds.

WW II British Intelligence, Ivan T. Sanderson claimed since the world is 2/3 water, his intelligence studies proved that there in a civilization under the seas.

Ivan claimed most UFO sightings are not far from a water source.

Fox New’s, Tucker Carlson, interviewing Tom Rogan from the Washington Examiner claims the Pentagon will neither say yes or no to off world vehicles.

Tom claims what is unbelievable is the UFOs that followed aircraft carriers can fly in the air and then go underwater.

Once in the water the USO can travel at unheard speeds.

WW II British Intelligence, Ivan T. Sanderson claimed since the world is 2/3 water, his intelligence studies proved that there in a civilization under the seas.

Ivan claimed most UFO sightings are not far from a water source.
That's not very new. It feels like a slightly tweaked repeat of an old idea. IIRC Charles Berlitz talked about it in his book about the Bermuda Triangle. IE:
Funny-Alien-Memes-1.jpg

Yeah Berlitz didn't have a favorite theory that I noticed while reading the book and he spun a LOT of "possibilities". Atlantis... with super tech that looks like flying saucers? Pretty sure that was in there somewhere. Oh and the interdimensional weak point hypothesis... which he used as a possibility that things just fall through holes in space, but also get PULLED through holes in space by alien craft.

One of the more interesting observations is that certain flying saucer shapes are actually reasonably hydrodynamic as well as aerodynamic. But... that could be a coincidence since being streamlined kinda works both ways much of the time. The main difference in human created designs is rooted in the need to generate lift in airplanes. Lift is the main reason to HAVE wings at all. Take those off and a 747 has a shape similar to a nuclear submarine.

But that's just an observation about the principles of drag and friction. It doesn't prove anything really.

If disclosure happened now then it would then the next unborn generation would just think it be like the Windrush of 1948 but from Space.

Trump has until December 23rd to sign the new 740 billion dollar defense bill which he has threatened to veto.

Why is this important ?

Quietly behind the scenes, there has been a tug of war of providing money to track UFOs or UAPs, and the final version of the bill has UFO tracking.

Marco Rubio of the intelligence committee claims he hopes UFOs are alien, because he would be scared if Russia or China has this technology.

The western world does not have this UFO capability according to Rubio.

Well marhawkman,

Ever since I saw my first UFO with my mom when I was in the 4th grade, I know the truth.

But you are correct, for years and years the government did everything possible to cover up the existence of UFOs.

Then the Pentagon tells the world that the Nimitz tic-tac UFOs are real, why?

Then over the next few years, high profile people in the military and government are telling their UFO stories, not being censored by the Pentagon.

So is going on, why now?

Is the public being “played” to come out looking like fools ?

What is the Pentagon up to ?

I just do not know!

Hello everyone,

UAP TASK FORCE TO PROVIDE REPORT TO SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
https://thedebrief.org/uap-task-force-set-in-motion-with-passage-of-intelligence-authorization-act/

I wish you a happy new year
Jakin
Thanks, Jakin! Dog woke me up early this morning so here I am. Here is the video included in the article. With more about the triangle UFO that will probably be seen eventually. Yep, they are coming out of the ocean a lot of the time --the old articles are full of that. Not from here.

Last edited:
Back