• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My UFO Experience: Feinman

Wasn't remotely serious about the acid! Yes, it's a weird one and then some.

Reminds of a case I investigated..

Shall duly delve into archives right now. :)y
It was basically an ambush; everything was pretty and lush and green and I couldn't see out to the distance and then when I came around the end of a copse of trees and looked out west, pow! There they were. Glowing very bright at first (perhaps light was directed my way in some kind of scan), they were in a row at a slight angle off the horizon, and there just stationary in a line confronting me. I felt the strongest sense of being observed or almost communed with, or even judged. It will remain the most amazing moment of my life unless I see them again. You bet i will be thinking of them on my death bed.

Reminds of a case I investigated...
Does this perhaps resonate?

[Start]
Details of the encounter originally appeared as a brief posting on alt.paranet.ufo and I followed it up, asking if I could document it in more detail. The witness agreed and there followed considerable correspondence, documenting and clarifying the exact nature of the reported encounter.

Again, I have summarised this account using only the verbatim testimony ofthe witness and have their confirmation that this summary is an accurate record of events. This witness is a 41 year old lady, currently a student.

[START]
On March 7th, 1995, at around 9.00 p.m., my father, son and I were on our way home, traveling in a westerly direction on Martin Road, a county road between Two Harbors MN and Duluth, in a remote area, north-east of Lake Superior.

Lighting conditions were very dark. The moon was in the last quarter, right before the new moon, so it was a sliver moon. It wasn't snowing in that area at the time, however, the day before there was a huge snow storm, but it had passed and there were only scattered flurries that night.

As we were driving, we saw what appeared to be a huge building or stadium on a high hill. It was the altitude that made it appear to be on a hill, there is no hill in this area.

I remarked about never seeing a building there before. I asked my father at that point what the object was? He didn't respond. My father is a stroke victim and therefore has very limited speech. I could not recall a factory or stadium or anything in the area that might have been the size of what we were seeing.

As we proceeded up the road, the building started moving toward us, at a fast rate.

Finally what we thought was a building was alongside us.

It was some sort of craft. It was huge. It had 4 lights in front, and one larger light underneath.

The craft approached us from the south and was to the west of us. It hovered off to the left and to the west of us so that we could see it quite clearly. I would say it hovered for approximately 60 seconds.

It seemed to be observing us.

My son was asleep in the back seat and didn't wake, even though I was shouting at him to look.

We were almost stopped at this point. It then angled downwards, tilting the front with the 4 lights directly at us. When the craft hovered the back dropped down. It then started moving toward us and toward the ground. When it came at us, we could not see the back of the craft as it was at
approximately a 35 degree angle toward the ground, with the headlights pointing at us. We could only see the headlights and front of the craft at that time, the light underneath was not visible at that point.

The front of the craft may itself have been angled slightly, I can't recall for certain. We were also unable to see the top of the craft.

We both thought it might hit us, which it looked like it would have if it hadn't dropped the back end yet again and started hovering in front of us, over the road.

It tilted back and hovered over us.

It was wider in front than in back, creating a wedge shape from front to back. It was like a wedge of cake on it's side, or at least from the angle we could see it.

It may have angled in the centre of the front slightly, I'm not sure, but it gave that impression.

We are talking about a craft that is approximately 330 feet wide, at it's widest point, and approximately 220 feet in length.

The width of the back was much thinner, I can't be certain of the width at the narrowest point.

In height, from the upper edge to the lower edge, the front of the craft was approximately 40 feet. It was comparative with the height of a 2 story house.

It appeared to use the back as a rudder, as when it was hovering it angled the back down and seemed to just sit watching us.

The was no determinable sound from the craft.

The lights in front were approximately 40 ft in diameter.

From left to right, they were spaced approximately as follows:

From left hand front edge to first light - 30 feet

From first light to second light - 20 feet

From second light to third light - 70 feet

From third light to fourth light - 20 feet

From fourth light to right hand front edge - 30 feet

They were not flush with the end of the craft (front edges).

There was a large gap between the front centre lights. I'm not sure what was there as I was more interested in the underside.

The lights were larger than the gaps.

These lights were an off-white color and did not illuminate anything but the craft itself. They glowed, and yet there was no beam.

When the object came at us we should have been illuminated, we were not, neither was any of the surrounding area. The lights did not change color at any time. The only thing that was lit by them was the craft itself.

As we continued to travel east on the road, we passed under the object.

As we were passing under the craft I was looking up at it.

The color became very evident; it was a snow-cloud gray.

The light underneath the craft was the size of all the other lights put together, i.e., approximately 160 feet in diameter. In my estimation, it was the size of a small house. It was centered and there was approx 85 feet of area on either side from the side edges.

Underneath, in the centre of the craft and surrounding this central light, were objects which are difficult to describe. They were angular, square, rectangular, the only way I can describe them is maybe like doors? They did not protrude a lot, but enough to see them.

When I could no longer see the craft, I looked in the rear-view mirror, and it was gone.

I said to my dad that if he and my son hadn't been with me I would have stopped and he said, "turn around, turn around". I told him it was gone.

After we went under the craft, I was just in a state of shock for a while.

My son didn't waken until after we were under it and it was gone.

I then spoke to my dad some. Then I thought I should remember everything I could and checked the time, I estimated that it had been between 10 and 15 minutes since we had passed under the craft. I looked at the clock and it was 9:15 p.m.

We were about 15 or 20 minutes longer getting home than usual. I attribute this to watching the craft and maybe not driving as fast as usual after seeing it. I watched the sky the rest of the way home.

We didn't stop, we kept driving as we still had some distance to go to get home. As mentioned, my father is a stroke victim and therefore has very limited speech. To ask him about the encounter, "yes" and "no" questions would essentially have to be asked. The next day, I asked him, "did we see
something weird on the way home last night?" "Yes, Yes", was his reply. We did discuss some of the experience on the way home, but it is very difficult to communicate with him due to his disability. I am able to understand him through gesture, facial expression etc. He is able to communicate to some extent, but his vocabulary is very limited.

There was another vehicle the night we saw the object, a pickup truck. It turned off on a side road before we passed under it. I believe the truck turned at about the time the object started to hover the first time. The truck turned to the left and that was the end of seeing it, we were more interested in the object.

I had thought maybe we would see something in the paper about it, but nothing was there and if the person in the truck was alone, they may have thought they just imagined it.

I am 41 years old and have never seen anything like this before nor have I heard of anything like it. My father is 70 and he too has never seen anything like it. Both of us felt we were being observed by this craft.

Since seeing this craft it has made thinking of anything else difficult. I know it was there and so does my father.

I have almost become obsessed with this thing. It is making me afraid to drive at night, because I'm constantly watching the sky. I want to see it again. I don't know why.

I felt that it was not a friendly looking craft. The only curves on it were the lights, everything else was angular.

When I posted details of my experience to alt.paranet.ufo, I wanted to make the post as soon as possible as I didn't want to forget anything.

I wasn't really looking for anything other than to make a post at that time.

I didn't know what to look for as I didn't really know where to start or what I would be trying to find.

Any previous interest in UFO's has always been just a normal curiosity.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd see something like this.
[End]

That's a scary-ass traumatic flash and dash for sure..
Some resulting points...

I haven't read this account for many a year.

I think it's what they call a UFO.

You might appreciate why my interest in triangular/wedge shaped enigmatic aerial phenomena and why they vastly differ - that close proximity.

If we take this at face value...

:wtf:

Does this perhaps resonate?

[Start]
Details of the encounter originally appeared as a brief posting on alt.paranet.ufo and I followed it up, asking if I could document it in more detail. The witness agreed and there followed considerable correspondence, documenting and clarifying the exact nature of the reported encounter.

Again, I have summarised this account using only the verbatim testimony ofthe witness and have their confirmation that this summary is an accurate record of events. This witness is a 41 year old lady, currently a student.

[START]
On March 7th, 1995, at around 9.00 p.m., my father, son and I were on our way home, traveling in a westerly direction on Martin Road, a county road between Two Harbors MN and Duluth, in a remote area, north-east of Lake Superior.

Lighting conditions were very dark. The moon was in the last quarter, right before the new moon, so it was a sliver moon. It wasn't snowing in that area at the time, however, the day before there was a huge snow storm, but it had passed and there were only scattered flurries that night.

As we were driving, we saw what appeared to be a huge building or stadium on a high hill. It was the altitude that made it appear to be on a hill, there is no hill in this area.

I remarked about never seeing a building there before. I asked my father at that point what the object was? He didn't respond. My father is a stroke victim and therefore has very limited speech. I could not recall a factory or stadium or anything in the area that might have been the size of what we were seeing.

As we proceeded up the road, the building started moving toward us, at a fast rate.

Finally what we thought was a building was alongside us.

It was some sort of craft. It was huge. It had 4 lights in front, and one larger light underneath.

The craft approached us from the south and was to the west of us. It hovered off to the left and to the west of us so that we could see it quite clearly. I would say it hovered for approximately 60 seconds.

It seemed to be observing us.

My son was asleep in the back seat and didn't wake, even though I was shouting at him to look.

We were almost stopped at this point. It then angled downwards, tilting the front with the 4 lights directly at us. When the craft hovered the back dropped down. It then started moving toward us and toward the ground. When it came at us, we could not see the back of the craft as it was at
approximately a 35 degree angle toward the ground, with the headlights pointing at us. We could only see the headlights and front of the craft at that time, the light underneath was not visible at that point.

The front of the craft may itself have been angled slightly, I can't recall for certain. We were also unable to see the top of the craft.

We both thought it might hit us, which it looked like it would have if it hadn't dropped the back end yet again and started hovering in front of us, over the road.

It tilted back and hovered over us.

It was wider in front than in back, creating a wedge shape from front to back. It was like a wedge of cake on it's side, or at least from the angle we could see it.

It may have angled in the centre of the front slightly, I'm not sure, but it gave that impression.

We are talking about a craft that is approximately 330 feet wide, at it's widest point, and approximately 220 feet in length.

The width of the back was much thinner, I can't be certain of the width at the narrowest point.

In height, from the upper edge to the lower edge, the front of the craft was approximately 40 feet. It was comparative with the height of a 2 story house.

It appeared to use the back as a rudder, as when it was hovering it angled the back down and seemed to just sit watching us.

The was no determinable sound from the craft.

The lights in front were approximately 40 ft in diameter.

From left to right, they were spaced approximately as follows:

From left hand front edge to first light - 30 feet

From first light to second light - 20 feet

From second light to third light - 70 feet

From third light to fourth light - 20 feet

From fourth light to right hand front edge - 30 feet

They were not flush with the end of the craft (front edges).

There was a large gap between the front centre lights. I'm not sure what was there as I was more interested in the underside.

The lights were larger than the gaps.

These lights were an off-white color and did not illuminate anything but the craft itself. They glowed, and yet there was no beam.

When the object came at us we should have been illuminated, we were not, neither was any of the surrounding area. The lights did not change color at any time. The only thing that was lit by them was the craft itself.

As we continued to travel east on the road, we passed under the object.

As we were passing under the craft I was looking up at it.

The color became very evident; it was a snow-cloud gray.

The light underneath the craft was the size of all the other lights put together, i.e., approximately 160 feet in diameter. In my estimation, it was the size of a small house. It was centered and there was approx 85 feet of area on either side from the side edges.

Underneath, in the centre of the craft and surrounding this central light, were objects which are difficult to describe. They were angular, square, rectangular, the only way I can describe them is maybe like doors? They did not protrude a lot, but enough to see them.

When I could no longer see the craft, I looked in the rear-view mirror, and it was gone.

I said to my dad that if he and my son hadn't been with me I would have stopped and he said, "turn around, turn around". I told him it was gone.

After we went under the craft, I was just in a state of shock for a while.

My son didn't waken until after we were under it and it was gone.

I then spoke to my dad some. Then I thought I should remember everything I could and checked the time, I estimated that it had been between 10 and 15 minutes since we had passed under the craft. I looked at the clock and it was 9:15 p.m.

We were about 15 or 20 minutes longer getting home than usual. I attribute this to watching the craft and maybe not driving as fast as usual after seeing it. I watched the sky the rest of the way home.

We didn't stop, we kept driving as we still had some distance to go to get home. As mentioned, my father is a stroke victim and therefore has very limited speech. To ask him about the encounter, "yes" and "no" questions would essentially have to be asked. The next day, I asked him, "did we see
something weird on the way home last night?" "Yes, Yes", was his reply. We did discuss some of the experience on the way home, but it is very difficult to communicate with him due to his disability. I am able to understand him through gesture, facial expression etc. He is able to communicate to some extent, but his vocabulary is very limited.

There was another vehicle the night we saw the object, a pickup truck. It turned off on a side road before we passed under it. I believe the truck turned at about the time the object started to hover the first time. The truck turned to the left and that was the end of seeing it, we were more interested in the object.

I had thought maybe we would see something in the paper about it, but nothing was there and if the person in the truck was alone, they may have thought they just imagined it.

I am 41 years old and have never seen anything like this before nor have I heard of anything like it. My father is 70 and he too has never seen anything like it. Both of us felt we were being observed by this craft.

Since seeing this craft it has made thinking of anything else difficult. I know it was there and so does my father.

I have almost become obsessed with this thing. It is making me afraid to drive at night, because I'm constantly watching the sky. I want to see it again. I don't know why.

I felt that it was not a friendly looking craft. The only curves on it were the lights, everything else was angular.

When I posted details of my experience to alt.paranet.ufo, I wanted to make the post as soon as possible as I didn't want to forget anything.

I wasn't really looking for anything other than to make a post at that time.

I didn't know what to look for as I didn't really know where to start or what I would be trying to find.

Any previous interest in UFO's has always been just a normal curiosity.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd see something like this.
[End]
There are a number of UFO sightings where the object is described as resembling a large building; I even had a section on them at Historum. Thanks Comfortably Numb! :)

I'll mention another thing that happened probably two years later, that may or may not be a UFO or related to the event of 2010.
I was living in my house in Portland near Multnomah Village area, but up on a hill, and it got pretty dark where I lived. It was evening and I was taking the dog out in the backyard to poop. I stood there staring at the stars above, and actually thinking about the experience and wondering if I would ever experience it again, and.. Suddenly one of what appeared to be stars directly overhead moved suddenly and took off into space. It was like a reverse bolide, I guess. I watched it move away into space in a <edit> Southerly direction. It was clearly moving into space away from earth, and I watched for about two seconds as it did this.. I haven't mentioned it before, because the previous event was so bizarre, but it did happen. I first thought it could be some earthly technology like a secret defense satellite or something, but it wasn't in orbit --it was heading out into space. That is the only other possible UFO experience I have had. I used to hike a lot and have seen many meteors, but this was not one of those. I've watched meteor showers before etc. The only thing it reminds me of is one of the old articles where the evening star moved suddenly and scared folks. For your consideration. Eburacum?
This woman's experience from Portland, Maine reminds me of something like it:
"Maine’s earliest unidentified flying object report in the Reporting Center archives dates to the first summer after WWII. A woman and her husband were eating lunch near the shore in South Portland when she had the overwhelming feeling of being watched. The unidentified woman then looked out into the blue, daytime sky over the sea. She saw a hovering, dark oval shape. As she laid eyes on it, it shot straight up and out of sight."
This is also the kind of object seen here:
and I've also seen a video where one keeps flying up to the person taking the video --it looks like a ball of shadow.
An amazing video, but I can't find it anymore...

feinman,

This is the first time I have read your story, and to quote Star Trek’s Spock “ fascinating “.

What hit a “ nerve “ with me is that you would think there would be another car on the road with you.

With my daylight UFO sighting in 1998 that we ave discussed, I pulled to side of the road for about two minutes and you would think there would have been another car to come along.

This still haunts me.

I could not wait any longer because I had to pick up my daughter from her school play.

Feinman, I was interested to see that the woman had an overwhelming feeling of being watched.
I think that I wrote on here some time ago about the green cloud that my children and I saw. It was just that feeling of being watched that made me look up.

This woman's experience from Portland, Maine reminds me of something like it:
"Maine’s earliest unidentified flying object report in the Reporting Center archives dates to the first summer after WWII. A woman and her husband were eating lunch near the shore in South Portland when she had the overwhelming feeling of being watched. The unidentified woman then looked out into the blue, daytime sky over the sea. She saw a hovering, dark oval shape. As she laid eyes on it, it shot straight up and out of sight."
This is also the kind of object seen here:
and I've also seen a video where one keeps flying up to the person taking the video --it looks like a ball of shadow.
An amazing video, but I can't find it anymore...
When I was about 10, 1970ish I was waiting for my mate in his back garden on a hot sunny day. I suddenly got the urge for no apparent reason to look up into the clear deep blue sky above me. Way, way up, directly above me there was a pure white object, not round but it had sides, maybe a triangle, maybe a square or hexagon. It was slowly turning on itself like it was on a spindle. My immediate thought was it was a kite very high up - but it didn't move from that spot and there was no string attached. My mate came out and I looked away, then tried to get him to see it - but I couldn't find it. The main thing that has stayed with me since is the feeling that it was waiting for me to look up at it. I've never had that feeling since (though did have another sighting years later) but I don't doubt the sincerity of people who say they feel they've seen something that was "just for them" or even feel they have willed something to appear.

It is next to impossible to get people to believe a UFO event.

In November 7, 2006, a UFO sat over the United Airlines concourse C at O’ Hare Airport and management, engineers, ground workers, pilots reported this UFO.

The FAA threatened the employees and quickly swept the event away.

I've been thinking about setting up a gofundme account to get funding for two polygraph tests for me about my two experiences. It could be an interesting experience and the tests aren't too expensive. Maybe when the Covid thing is done I'll consider it more seriously.

It is next to impossible to get people to believe a UFO event.

In November 7, 2006, a UFO sat over the United Airlines concourse C at O’ Hare Airport and management, engineers, ground workers, pilots reported this UFO.

The FAA threatened the employees and quickly swept the event away.
I have come to a number of conclusions about our species, what "disclosure" would mean for our societies and civilization, and the intelligence and intent behind the UFO phenomenon.

1. There very likely won't ever be any big announcement or Disclosure or a coming clean by the United States or other superpowers about what it knows about the phenomenon; the government intelligence agencies know that we are not prepared for it. There may be oblique statements or studies but they will never gain traction (see #2). And there is no reason to fess up to what we know when we don't know or trust what other countries know about UFOs. Knowledge is power, and extraordinary knowledge could bestow extraordinary power; no reason to just give that treasure away. Not to mention every country in the world would demand the evidence to be provided as of import to all humans. Not gonna do it..

2. Many people are afraid of the phenomenon and don't want to know about it. I've encountered this over and over again from family and friends; even many people who believe they are real or have even seen them, don't want to focus on them for too long or research them. Many don't even mention it, because they would be worried about the stigma. UFOs are not a normal part of the comfortable, fake belief in human exceptionalism and normalcy we crave and that our reality and major religions are built upon. And then you have all kinds of folks with Hollywood ideas about aliens or are unable to rid themselves of the humanocentric Star Trek idea of what aliens would be like --including scientists.

3. This is as much contact as we can handle. We wouldn't be able to deal with constant alien contact or interaction with their devices as an inferior species. Many would literally lose their minds. Our civilization would be disrupted and destroyed. If there was disclosure from the government, some would (and do, in the government even) believe that UFOS are a demonic manifestation.. Can't you just hear Pat Robertson?
Others would believe it is a false flag event and wouldn't accept it. Scientists and skeptics wouldn't believe it unless THEY THEMSELVES tested the materials and talked directly with the aliens etc., and that is not going to happen (see #1).

4. Even if good evidence was provided, it wouldn't be accepted; extraordinarily entrenched paradigms
require extraordinary evidence. The kind of evidence skeptics would want may not be available; anecdotal accounts from reliable witnesses, mass sightings, hours of viewing through telescopes, gun sights, theodolites and binoculars, interceptions in the air recorded on multiple sensors and with visuals too... The obvious historicity of the phenomenon are not enough for them. In fact, if the visitors are or ever were to become hostile we would be destroyed before the skeptics even believed they were real; just think of all of the encounters or sightings in the past that could have been the delivery of a weapon --we are completely at the mercy of the phenomenon and any hostile visitors in the future, because folks with entrenched paradigms would not accept that something is going on. Think about how controversial global warming is or the existence of the Coronavirus pandemic.. The Greek Dark age, or the intelligence of animals.

This is why I have given up on skeptics and most scientists...
The way to maintain contact with a much more primitive species is to initiate a program of contact that doesn't cause a tipping point or hostile response. The way is to insert yourselves slowly into the peripheral vision of the species over time, while demonstrating to the militaries of that species that they are powerless and in the presence of something far more advanced. Eventually over half of the population will know yon are real and some individuals will have had profound knowledge or experiences that will gradually lead to an understanding of the situation. It is how all contact should be done, and very similar to how we interact with animals species or isolated tribes with little contact with the rest of the world. This way a big Independence Day style, disaster is avoided with the apes that can't get along with each other because of the colors of their skins and crazy belief systems --the ones which have destroyed 2/3 of the other animal life on the planet.... Us.

I've been thinking about setting up a gofundme account to get funding for two polygraph tests for me about my two experiences. It could be an interesting experience and the tests aren't too expensive. Maybe when the Covid thing is done I'll consider it more seriously.
It probably wouldn't make any difference to sceptical people, Feinman. They would point out that polygraph tests are fallible anyway. I think it's like someone believing or not believing in a God. It's what you believe that matters, you may never be able to convince everyone.

You will never convince anyone that doesn't want to be convinced.

You can only convince yourself. And you seem very convinced.

And that's the best you'll get.

So, go with it. But don't let it consume you.

If you are right in your ideas then this stuff will never be understood.

You will never convince anyone that doesn't want to be convinced.

You can only convince yourself. And you seem very convinced.

And that's the best you'll get.

So, go with it. But don't let it consume you.

If you are right in your ideas then this stuff will never be understood.
Absolutely right. I've discovered this over time, and as I was in the position of many of you before --thinking it was very possibly real but not having certainty. Now I see that giving anyone certainty about it without they themselves having an experience, is well-nigh impossible. Kudos to the phenomenon. Even far more mundane matters are the subject of furious and never-ending debate. I don't know why I persist except that I think it is part of the plan of contact, because that is what we have.

Even so, I think my experience is pretty preposterous and unlikely --and there are all of the weird synchronicities, so it is rather unprecedented in a number of ways, and it would be unlikely for me to pull off a perfect test, much less two. And I am sure I would pass both and more.

feinman,

Don’t be down on yourself.

I believe you.

I was abducted when I was young, saw a UFO near an air show ( maybe called tattoos in England ), and almost ran over a

UFO near a steam picking up a daughter to school.

I never doubted myself that all this really took place.

So that is two of us in this world.

That's right, unfortunately. :cool:
Sorry I didn't see a number of posts during a period in this thread until just now!
I was thinking that it actually might be worthwhile to get the tests, because I have the corroborating case from a bit later that same year a bit further south also on I-5. Same objects. And I discussed my experience online for years before I ran into the Roseburg sighting, so it would lend credence to both sightings and the unusual nature of mine. Also, because of the identifiable formation, it would lend credence to other sightings of the formation of these objects over the decades... Leroy Chiao, etc. They are the same ones.

It seems the 1990s was a good time to see an UFO, and I did more than once.

One night it so happened that my next door neighbor and I were throwing out the trash at night, and he is a retired Army Colonel.

And there was this most beautiful, neon, powder blue, diamond shaped UFO in the sky.

It was not close, but the brilliance of the color was almost hypnotizing.

So I asked the Army Colonel what he thought.

All he said was it most likely belongs with us and with that he went inside.

Dude, it was a so let down that he was not interested.

I still think about this brilliant color to this day.

From my experience it seems that some simply don't want to think about these events, for a variety of reasons. Friends have mentioned, purely in passing, things they have witnessed or experienced and, when asked, they've merely shrugged and changed the subject. Always amazes me too.

If you believe it to be true, then the chances are you will pass.
The problem is, what you believe to be true may not actually be what you think you witnessed.

Then again, you might believe that what you've actually witnessed, or happened to have been confronted
with by pure chance, is not actually real, yet to dismiss it purely to be a false event might actually be an
unbelievable fact!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a lot of people in the military have seen UFOs but don't talk or aren't allowed to talk about it; I've met a few of them who wouldn't talk about UFOs at all, but nodded and smiled when I asked particular questions; people very credible and well known to me. As was stated by Roscoe Hillenkoetter in '48, that "(The) Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control"..
They are not a natural phenomenon.
“The phenomenon reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious.”
--General Nathan Twining, Chairman, Joints Chiefs of Staff Sept. 23, 1947
It looks like The coverup began in '48 when Hillenkoetter, Twining, Keyhoe and others were basically told to shut up, though they continued on in NICAP and other places.
Here is a collection of quotations from government and military people:
https://mufonct.com/quotes-from-government-and-military-on-the-record-about-ufos/

Why cover it up? It is a superior technology... And (Ghost Rockets):

In a 1967 lecture to the Greek Astronomical Society, broadcast on Athens Radio, Santorinis first publicly revealed what had been found in his 1947 investigation. "We soon established that they were not missiles. But, before we could do any more, the Army, after conferring with foreign officials (presumably U.S. Defense Dept.), ordered the investigation stopped. Foreign scientists [from Washington] flew to Greece for secret talks with me". Later Santorinis told UFO researchers such as Raymond Fowler that secrecy was invoked because officials were afraid to admit of a superior technology against which we have "no possibility of defense"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_rockets

We are not in control, the phenomenon is.

EcqtYQcXsAY95Sb.jpg

I think our interactions with UFOs are like cats chasing after laser pointer beams. Their brains are wired to perceive small moving things as animals to chase. They can’t comprehend their immateriality or the fact that they appear/disappear so inexplicably. They sometimes quit chasing in frustration. They have no ability to change how they perceive these things.

I don’t think the governments and militaries of the world have any more of a clue than the rest of us because their brain wiring is just as limited as ours. I’m sure they have a lot more baffling data, that’s all.

I think a lot of people in the military have seen UFOs but don't talk or aren't allowed to talk about it; I've met a few of them who wouldn't talk about UFOs at all, but nodded and smiled when I asked particular questions; people very credible and well known to me. As was stated by Roscoe Hillenkoetter in '48, that "(The) Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control"..
They are not a natural phenomenon.
“The phenomenon reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious.”
--General Nathan Twining, Chairman, Joints Chiefs of Staff Sept. 23, 1947
It looks like The coverup began in '48 when Hillenkoetter, Twining, Keyhoe and others were basically told to shut up, though they continued on in NICAP and other places.
Here is a collection of quotations from government and military people:
https://mufonct.com/quotes-from-government-and-military-on-the-record-about-ufos/

Why cover it up? It is a superior technology... And (Ghost Rockets):

In a 1967 lecture to the Greek Astronomical Society, broadcast on Athens Radio, Santorinis first publicly revealed what had been found in his 1947 investigation. "We soon established that they were not missiles. But, before we could do any more, the Army, after conferring with foreign officials (presumably U.S. Defense Dept.), ordered the investigation stopped. Foreign scientists [from Washington] flew to Greece for secret talks with me". Later Santorinis told UFO researchers such as Raymond Fowler that secrecy was invoked because officials were afraid to admit of a superior technology against which we have "no possibility of defense"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_rockets

We are not in control, the phenomenon is.

Can you supply proof for any of these statements?

’’I think a lot of people in the military have seen UFOs but don't talk or aren't allowed to talk about it;’’
-Then what leads you to think this is true?

’They are not a natural phenomenon.’
- What processes have you gone through to rule out natural phenomena, known or unknown?

‘’Why cover it up? It is a superior technology... And (Ghost Rockets):’’
- If it is a natural phenomena, it is not a superior technology. If it is a hub cap slung over a phone wire, it is very much existing or old technology.

I think our interactions with UFOs are like cats chasing after laser pointer beams. Their brains are wired to perceive small moving things as animals to chase. They can’t comprehend their immateriality or the fact that they appear/disappear so inexplicably. They sometimes quit chasing in frustration. They have no ability to change how they perceive these things.

I don’t think the governments and militaries of the world have any more of a clue than the rest of us because their brain wiring is just as limited as ours. I’m sure they have a lot more baffling data, that’s all.
I think certain folks in the military and at big aerospace companies know quite a lot and those who have had a glimpse of what is out there but do not have a need to know say that revelations thus far are "just the tip of the iceberg". I think a lot of folks are bound by NDAs or could be prosecuted for revealing certain things. You can see it often when members of TTSA have to stop themselves from talking about certain aspects of government UFO research, as happened with Elizondo recently. As yacking about this stuff might get you prosecuted because the matter is of serious interest to national security:

"...Now, unsurprisingly to anyone who's ever considered making a hat out of tinfoil, the military has confirmed they know more than they're letting on.

In response to a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, a spokesperson from the Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) confirmed that the agency possesses several top-secret documents and at least one classified video pertaining to the 2004 UFO encounter, Vice reported.

According to the ONI spokesperson, these documents were either labeled "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" by the agencies that provided them, and that sharing the information with the public "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."

https://www.livescience.com/navy-confirms-secret-ufo-video.html

This is not surprising, given the Wilbur Smith Memo:

I made discreet enquiries through the Canadian Embassy staff in Washington who were able to obtain for me the following information:

a. The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb.

b. Flying saucers exist.

c. Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed

by Doctor Vannevar Bush.

d. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site/top_secret_text.htm

Back