• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

From Metro UK,

Nick Pope says no country has a monopoly on UFOs.

But Nick claims his inside sources have told him that the MoD and Pentagon have jointly trying to decide what to tell the public after this required public UFO report was made law in the U.S.

Nick says this contradicts the UK statement in 2009 that the MoD had no interest in UFOs.

Nick also predicts there will be some type of disclosure, because curiously the Pentagon did not stop the release of the Nimitz tic-tac UFO tapes which he claims is most bizarre for the government.

Nick Pope said something profound.

No country has a monopoly on UFOs.

UFOs cross all barriers like rich, poor, old, young, western countries, and eastern countries.

UFOs is an earth phenomenon everywhere.

Nick Pope said something profound.

No country has a monopoly on UFOs.

UFOs cross all barriers like rich, poor, old, young, western countries, and eastern countries.

UFOs is an earth phenomenon everywhere.
Aye, an important component of this method and level of contact..

Hello everyone,

Millions of dollars to investigate paranormal phenomena.

https://thedebrief.org/defense-intelligence-agency-paid-22-million-to-chase-ufos-and-werewolves/

Many greetings
Jakin
Doesn't surprise me. "All threats foreign and domestic"... includes things that belong in sci-fi movies. If it's real make sure it's not a problem. Of course step one is figuring out if it's real.

Project Blue Book(and whatever it got replaced with) was about threat assessment. Not strictly in the "are they here to eat our brains?" way, but given that it was an unknown whether the craft under observation were alien, but also in the "what ARE they doing?" angle. A flying saucer does not need to be extraterrestrial to be a threat.

I dunno, I think they should get to suck a few brains..:thought: I'm working on a short list for them. At least ten, perhaps at a symbolic location... Hmmm. Just had an idea that could help us and them! I'm going to put them in touch with the FBI.. :evil:

Here's how I think the public statement in the coming UFO report from the UAP Task Force will go, if we are lucky:

"A portion of these sightings and encounters of unknown objects over military sites and encountered during military exercises might possibly represent evidence of unknown advanced non-terrestrial technologies, not associated with the United States or any other known world power. Due to the sensitive national security issues posed by the phenomenon, the body of the report must remain classified.."

Last edited:
Here's how I think the public statement in the coming UFO report from the UAP Task Force will go, if we are lucky:

"A portion of these sightings and encounters of unknown objects over military sites and encountered during military exercises might possibly represent evidence of unknown advanced non-terrestrial technologies, not associated with the United States or any other known world power. Due to the sensitive national security issues posed by the phenomenon, the body of the report must remain classified.."
Also.... how many reports will get left out because they have a "conventional" explanation?

By accident I ran across Nick Pope”s UFOs : The Lost Evidence on America’s Travel Channel.

Nick thinks conditions are favorable for the Pentagon to actually say something positive about UFOs instead of the usually garbage.

When the Spanish Cortes about 500 years ago cruelly ending the Aztec Empire, is humankind “ sitting ducks “ if the Pentagon actually says we are being visited ?

We will see what the mandatory Pentagon report says.

By accident I ran across Nick Pope”s UFOs : The Lost Evidence on America’s Travel Channel.

Nick thinks conditions are favorable for the Pentagon to actually say something positive about UFOs instead of the usually garbage.

When the Spanish Cortes about 500 years ago cruelly ending the Aztec Empire, is humankind “ sitting ducks “ if the Pentagon actually says we are being visited ?

We will see what the mandatory Pentagon report says.
I've read that Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellon had left TTSA to work with and lobby members of Congress about disclosure, so perhaps the report might lean towards the truth. I think parts of the report might be something like the Estimate of the Situation or the COMETA Report, or the RAND paper. But, that isn't going to change the overall situation or cause a tipping point, just as it hasn't before. The same strategy and tactics of contact will continue --unless perhaps we humans do something really stupid and there is some kind of intervention (which we still might not know about, as it could subtly obviate the situation before we see it coming, or it could be more overt). We are not in control of the situation at the strategic or tactical level --perusing even one page of the old articles should make that clear to folks.

From an interview w/ Knapp:
https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/lue-elizondo-announces-hes-leaving-ttsa/

"Elizondo proposed the creation of a larger, permanent, well-funded UFO research program."

"Elizondo indicated the current UAP Task Force has obtained images of multiple unknown aerial objects, including a clear image of a mysterious triangle emerging from the ocean, recorded by military pilots."

“Well, I can’t speak for TTSA. You’d have to go through TTSA channels to ask them about TTSA and I’ll tell you from my perspective I love my friends at TTSA. They are incredible human beings, but I also have to say my mission has always been very clear, George, and that was to push disclosure forward. That’s it. I think after three years, you know, I can look back and I think we’ve achieved much of what we’ve set out to do. TTSA, it’s no secret, also focuses on it’s entertainment division and, you know, let’s face it, guys like Chris Mellon and Steve Justice and myself, we’re not entertainers. We’re not. So, very much like the History Channel project, we have accomplished our mission. Mission success. We have done more in three years collectively than anybody I think really expected us to achieve. Now it’s time I think we shift from…you know it’s like a car, right? You know I speak in car talk, I’m kind of a gearhead, so I think the time has come from the proverbial first gear to now second gear. We have enough momentum, enough enertia where we can shift gears and continue moving forward and to do that guys like me are looking at new and exciting ways to expand that conversation to an even larger audience while still staying true to our core mission of disclosure.”

1610915075776.jpeg

Nick Pope talking to Fox News claims if one is looking for UFO answers, you will not find the answer in the released CIA files

because they are the agency for the cover ups.

This is like the magician who shows something with one hand, and distracts your attention with the other hand with

mis directions.

This is the never ending “ rabbit hole “ that will never end.

Hello everyone,

the new US President Joe Biden and the UAP/UFO issue.

https://thedebrief.org/the-decades-long-ufo-taboo-the-biden-administration-will-have-to-face/

Many greetings
Jakin
From that article I have highlighted a few things I have believed since my experience. Also Active camouflage and the ability to appear to some and not others in the vicinity; it's not that far out of a technology actually --we should be able to do it pretty soon. The extraordinary knowledge of our events means they live in a different information universe than we do, are able to get a much better view of reality than us, and with the super AI behind UFOs are able to anticipate our actions, and engage in surgical contact with us. The weird synchronicities and coincidence around encounters can be explained this way, too. It doesn't hurt to have had a presence for hundreds of years --perhaps much longer.
  • Some UAP appear to be intelligently controlled, mechanical devices, capable of virtually instantaneous hypersonic acceleration and acute angled turns, without reliance on any obvious sources of propulsion. These observations alone provoke great consternation in the minds of technically knowledgeable analysts.
  • Some of these objects have “transmedium” capability — that is, they are capable of impressive performance through air, underwater, and outside the atmosphere.
  • UAP will appear at times on radar, while in other instances these objects seem to be capable of concealing themselves from visual and other sensor systems.
  • Some UAP have manifested seemingly extraordinary information-gathering abilities and display knowledge that should not be accessible. At times, these objects appear to anticipate the responses of those they encounter.
  • Some of these objects can detect U.S. nuclear weapons platforms at great range and with absolute impunity. When the historical record is examined with blinders removed, it appears that these enigmatic objects have long displayed a particular interest in nuclear weapons sites.
  • The UAP issue is not an “American problem.” Many world governments have encountered these mysterious objects to varying degrees. In recent years, as China continues to advance domestic technologies at an exponential rate (chiefly due to espionage and intellectual theft), they’ve also found themselves detecting these mysterious objects at an increasing rate.

Last edited:
You know feinmam, to me Nick Pope saying no country has a monopoly on UFOs is very key.

People forget that UFOs are not a UK or U.S. thing, but UFOs are an universal occurrence.

For example Canada’s ex-defense minister, Paul Hellyer, has been for years trying to tell the world that UFOs are real.

Israeli space chief, Haim Eshed, claims UFOs and aliens are real, and so on and so on.

So it comes to this, you either believe or don’t believe.

It seems there are lot of very honest witnesses who claim we are not alone.

Well, UFOs are now Biden”s problem.

Former Senate leader Harry Reid claims he talked to Biden last November about UFOs, but Harry says their conversation was completely private.

Harry Reid who provided the government with 22 million dollars for UFO studies in the past claims the evidence for UFOs is too strong not to be investigated.

I didn't hear that! bodes well for official disclosure, but I don't know if it would change the current strategy and tactics of the observers. I think it could happen that official disclosure occurs under Biden; folks might look up from their video games for a bit if that happened! When we are completely exhausted with thinking about aliens and don't care anymore, then there might be more interaction or a mass sighting that lasts longer than usual, perhaps weeks. With clear unambiguous displays by the objects, and then they could go back to what we are dealing with now, so as not to cause any kind of tipping point by remaining too long. They are real artists at surgical contact.

Last edited:
I have a theory I've been suggesting for a long time. Here is my post at Historum, from 2018:

"As I mentioned before I think it is a carefully calibrated form of contact, they reveal themselves on purpose, e.g. the activity over the Capitol in '52, and other times become invisible --to radars and even the naked eye; the Nimitz incident is one such event; they appeared on radar for about a week apparently (a group of them) frustrated F-18 pilots' attempts at intercepts, then one became invisible as it hovered right over the water. The contact is controlled by extremely advanced AI. The revelations to members of the public, including pop and rock stars, is part of the plan --they are playing us like a game. I was looking through the book Grassroots UFOs the last night and ran across a sighting where a busy city street was suddenly devoid of people, and then the UFO appeared. Even the "Madonna with San Giovannino" shows the UFO over the water where it can be seen and observed, but not gotten at. That's also why they like to show up on highways --so they can isolate folks. I suspect that like the airship sightings, it's calibrated to our technological level."

And from the recent article about UAPs from the Debrief, again:
https://thedebrief.org/the-decades-long-ufo-taboo-the-biden-administration-will-have-to-face/
  • Some UAP have manifested seemingly extraordinary information-gathering abilities and display knowledge that should not be accessible. At times, these objects appear to anticipate the responses of those they encounter.
11 pop stars who claim to have seen UFOs - BBC Music
The intertwined relationship between aliens and pop music
Guillermo del Toro says he saw a real UFO and it was ‘horribly designed’
6 Chilling UFO Encounters With Presidents, Astronauts, and Global Celebrities who

"Take us to your celebrities and others who are nodes of contact"

Last edited:
Here's some more on Deke Slayton's sighting from 1951, in his own words; he seems to be fairly open to the possibility that this was a series of misidentifications. I suspect that this was much more than a possibility.
http://www.jamesoberg.com/Deke_Slayton.pdf
From Deke! An Autobiography
Then they told me: 'Just for your information, the day you saw this object a local company was flying high-altitude research balloons. They had a light airplane tracking it, and a station wagon on the ground. Both observers were watching this balloon and had seen this object come up beside the balloon. The object appeared to hover, then took off like hell.The guys on the ground tracked it with a theodolite, and they'd computed the speed at four thousand miles an hour.'
I guess they were trying to tell me I wasn't exactly crazy: somebody else had seen something unusual, too. But I never heard another thing about it.

My position is, I don't know what it was: it was unidentified. Maybe what I saw was the company's weather balloon-maybe the object going four thousand miles an hour to these guys on the ground was me.
Maybe there was something about the environment and the setup that confused me. I don't know. Or it could have been something unknown. (I don't automatically presume that it came from Alpha Centauri, just because I can't identify it.). It's still an open question to me.

In 2017, Robert Bigelow on TV news program “ 60 Minutes “ said he has spent millions on UFO research.

Bigelow claims a UFO came up to his grandparents faces in Las Vegas, and then he said he would not talk about his dramatic UFO encounter.

Bigelow ended by saying UFOs and aliens are here, get over it.

That is what I think, all of this real, get over it.

Yes feinman, I will die knowing we are not alone.

I really hope the report that comes out in June will have some unambiguous statements about UFOs. It gets tedious arguing with folks about them. Honestly when folks are sick and bored of the subject, I think that is when more contact might actually occur. I predict more dramatic contact, as does Bigelow, hopefully soon. I certainly understand why skeptics are only willing to go so far.

I have inadvertently come across something which might be of related interest

Whilst researching other material, a news 'snippet' from 1967 came to light.

I most certainly have never heard about this claim previously.

Screenshot_20210203-142715.jpg

Awesome!! Nice find! :badge:
I discovered it last night when browsing the newspaper.com archives for articles relating to our 1967 Trudel case.

Have to say, if true it's actually quite a profound insight. More troubling than the Vietnam war? Wow...

Assuredly not something I have heard mention of before.

Could that little 'incidental' news snippet be the only time it ever had been and maybe 'gone under the radar' since?

Still a hard core ufologist at heart, just trying to sort the wheat from the chaff. :badge:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_un11.htm
Statement on International Scientific Aspects of the Problem of the Unidentified Flying Objects
submitted on June 7, 1967
to the Outer Space Affairs Group
United Nations Organization

Regardless of what ultimate explanation is found for the UFO phenomena, the present scientific neglect and ridicule must be replaced by scientific concern and intensive study. My recommendation to the Outer Space Affairs Group is that it seek all possible means of securing worldwide attention to this problem. The first need is for erasing the ridicule that is quite clearly suppressing open reporting of sightings of unconventional objects in the air and on the ground. ...

Secondly, the existence of an already-available sensing system in the form of radar facilities must be recognized as exceedingly fortunate. At present, most radar sightings of UFOs are not getting into scientific hands, largely because most radar equipment is operated by military groups who, in almost all countries of the world, tend to ignore inexplicable high-speed radar target reports or else to withhold them from scientific attention.

A wide range of electromagnetic disturbances accompanying close passage or hovering of the UFOs is now on record throughout the world -- despite this record not yet being admitted into what one would ordinarily call the "scientific record".

Disturbance of internal-combustion engines coincident with close passage of disc-like or cylindrical unconventional objects is on record in at least several hundred instances. Often the disturbances are accompanied by broad-spectrum electromagnetic noise picked up on radio devices. In many instances compasses, both on ships and in aircraft, have been disturbed. Magnetometers and even watches have been affected.

All these reports point to some kind of electromagnetic noise or electromagnetic side-effects that offer promise for design of new sensing devices, which will only be developed when competent engineers and physicists take seriously the rapidly growing body of reports of close-range, low-altitude sightings.

There is curious evidence, still too inadequately studied to warrant any firm conclusions, that unconventional objects apparently rather similar in nature to those that have been reported in our global airspace in the past two decades have been seen prior to the 1947 epoch of marked rise in sightings. ...

The UFO phenomenon may be at least a half-century old, if not longer. ...

The frequency of sightings increased by perhaps two or three orders of magnitude in 1946-47 - for reasons we do not now understand in the slightest degree.

Letter to Secretary-General U Thant
dated June 5, 1967

Dear Sir:
I wish to thank you again for making it possible for me to meet with the U.N. Outer Space Affairs Group. ... I wish to offer whatever personal assistance or counsel you or your colleagues might be able to draw from my own personal experience in studying the problem.

The U.N. has both responsibilities and obligations to accelerate serious scientific study of the UFO problem throughout the world. It appears conceivable that something in the nature of a global surveillance by UFOs has been underway in recent years.

If this view is correct, then our present ignorance of the purpose and plan of such surveillance must be speedily replaced by maximal understanding of what is going on.

Letter to Richard Barnet, Institute for Political Studies
Washington, D.C., dated April 27, 1968

Dear Sir:
... In June of last year, action on information indicating that U Thant was keenly interested in the UFO problem, I requested and received an opportunity to speak to the U.N. Outer Space Affairs Group.

Unfortunately, what did look like an auspicious beginning was scotched when Drew Pearson (almost certainly without ill intent) cited my appearance there, quoted U Thant as feeling UFOs stood second in international scientific importance only to Vietnam, and thereby left open the impression that U Thant was more interested in UFOs than in the then boiling Arab-Israeli crisis.

So U Thant issued an overstrong denial, and that temporarily closed off the channel.

Letter to Richard Hall
dated February 10, 1971

... I was talking to Tom Malone, and he mentioned having had fifteen minutes with U Thant last week, along with some visiting Russian astronomers. Tom laughed at the fact that, as soon as the conversation opened, U Thant turned to Ambarzumian, a world-noted Armenian astronomer, and, as his first question, asked the Russian what he really thought about the UFO problem.

Ambarzumian made short shrift of that topic, Tom indicated, but U Thant was not that easily put off and came through with a fairly clear conviction that there has got to be something to the problem. However, as I have long suspected, he rested much of his conviction on Buddhist faith and lore* rather than on investigatory material.

Nevertheless, it shows that U Thant is still a member of the silent majority.

All manner of fun documents can be found on the NSA site:
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/

UFO Documents Index

The documents listed on this page were located in response to the numerous requests received by NSA on the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO). In 1980, NSA was involved in Civil Action No. 80-1562, "Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. National Security Agency". Documents related to that litigation are marked with "*". "XXXXX" has been inserted in a title if a portion of the title has been deleted prior to release. To select a document click on the document title, and wait for the PDF version to be downloaded to your local viewer. Approximate file sizes are given after each selection for user convenience.
Commonly Requested UFO Terms for which No Records Have Been Found

It looks like some of Bragalia's FOIA requests have actually been answered. I haven't had a chance to look at them, but they seem to refer to metamaterial fabrics as we have been discussing. No surprise that Bigelow would be storing them --he of the inflatable space habitats...
https://www.ufoexplorations.com/

Back