• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
*mischievous giggle* That is excellent! Are you in Blighty? I would love to catch the show next time I am in-country, though I could not say when that will be. I seriously wish you the very best with this act Ringo, it sounds like something I would really enoy, and I bet I'm not alone.
Thanks for the best wishes. I live in Stockholm so all my shows are in Sweden. I'm looking forward to this show but it's on a very small scale as I need to control not only the environment but also all of the participants. So I'll lose money doing it. But it'll be one hell of a ride.

I'm guessing that a video either wouldn't show what the experience will be, or it might show secret better disguised?

Logically, if the 'Infinite Universes' theory is true, somewhere there is a Universe where any imaginable entity exists.

No, logically in an infinite universe there are an infinite number of imaginable entities which do not exist, as well as an infinite number of imaginable entities which do exist. The existence of an imaginable entity also relies on its feasibility.

Logically, if the 'Infinite Universes' theory is true, somewhere there is a Universe where any imaginable entity exists.
Like sentient mattresses?
"No one really knows what mattresses are meant to gain from their lives either. They are large, friendly, pocket-sprung creatures that live quiet private lives in the marshes of Sqornshellous Zeta. Many of them get caught, slaughtered, dried out, shipped out and slept on. None of them seems to mind this and all of them are called Zem." Douglas Adams

I've just noticed that 'Conjuring Up Philip' has made it onto the internet archive
Disappointingly it seems that some american court has decided lending libraries are completely unfair to publishers, and I think a ruling has been made that majorly threatens the site. It's going to be appealed. I don't really see how it can be argued that a load of out of print books uploaded to a website and hardly ever looked at by anyone really threatens the profits of huge corporations. But that's capitalism for you. (I sent a little donation).

I think just like the story of the guy in Ireland who met a normal sized member of The Gentry, he said to him, aren't you fellows supposed to be tiny? The Fey answered " We can appear however we want to appear" You want a ghost called Philip one will appear, you want to communicate with your dead Granny, they will oblige, they or it seem to love these games

Back