• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Poltergeist Machines (Hutchison Effect)

A

Anonymous

Scientists around the world have claimed to be able to build "Poltergeist Machines".
These machines can alledgedly levitate very heavy objects, bend metal bars, start spontaneous fires, and fuse different types of material together, for example wood and aluminium, and this occurs with NO displacement. This means the materials fuse at an atomic level, which has implications for new technologies. (thought you were just getting used to the digital age eh?)

The machines utilise a number of devices that can be found in schools and colleges everywhere. They work using a principle known as Frequency Intermodulation, which basically means that at points where waves cross or interact, weird sh*t happens.
Frequency intermodulation can occur naturally, particularly in fault line areas, and do not require a high power input (75w in the case of John Hutchison's machine).
These machines also produce a range of BoL (Ball of Light) phenomena.

I am experienced in the electronics industry and I work as a computer technician, and I am aiming to build and test one of these devices. They are relatively simple to assemble.
I will need to be able to source scientific instruments such as field meters, van der Graaf generators and Tesla coils, or schematics for such.
I will also need persons with technical/engineering credentials to review the tests on a voluntary basis.

If people are interested in helping in any way, please get in touch thru' this forum.

Thanks.

Which scientists??? Where?? Where can we read about this??? Which patent office holds the plans for one of these machines?? And wouldn't somebody with a realistic chance of developing machines capable of levitating objects or spontaeneously setting fire to them be immediately signed up by the "defence" industry?:confused:

Annasdottir said:
Which scientists??? Where?? Where can we read about this??? Which patent office holds the plans for one of these machines?? And wouldn't somebody with a realistic chance of developing machines capable of levitating objects or spontaeneously setting fire to them be immediately signed up by the "defence" industry?:confused:

Check out the Hutchison effect in the New Science section on this forum.
There are no patents as such. You have heard of microwave ovens, though?
It doesn't really matter because I think the Russians have got there already...

Also an article in FT 92 by Albert Budden

Flashing Blue Lights

Actually it looks like you can get arrsted for doing research into this so just forget I said anything okay?

Yes, I have heard of microwave ovens. I have even used them once or twice (no good for shrinking human heads though...). So when is this Hutchison bloke going to start patenting/manufacturing new, improved microwave ovens, irons, kettles, immersion heaters etc?
Or is he all mouth an' no trousers? :confused:

Annasdottir said:
Yes, I have heard of microwave ovens. I have even used them once or twice (no good for shrinking human heads though...). So when is this Hutchison bloke going to start patenting/manufacturing new, improved microwave ovens, irons, kettles, immersion heaters etc?
Or is he all mouth an' no trousers? :confused:

He has had all his equipment taken by Canadian authorities.

The next ten years will see some incredible changes - I am willing to bet large amounts of money on this - not practical, I know.
Wise up to the revolution that is going on in science.
I'm afraid that Newton and Einstein are old hat, and a veritable Pandora's Box is about to be opened.
Seek and ye shall find, else get left behind - it's your choice entirely.

Just saw a programme on channel 5 Dr, J. Hutchinson was on it for a little while. It had footage of his lab and some of this experiments.

lucydru

lucydru said:
Just saw a programme on channel 5 Dr, J. Hutchinson was on it for a little while. It had footage of his lab and some of this experiments.

lucydru

I saw that too! I didn't know it was going to be on.
The first step is to study these machines, and then try to figure out what is going on with paranormal stuff. Bonza! Full throttle sci-fi X-men future here we come!

Tubal Cain said:
He has had all his equipment taken by Canadian authorities.
Which "Canadian authorities"? Canadian MIB keeping their hands in on a UFO-quiet day maybe?
When Hutchison, or any of these New Science self-publicists turn up at my door in a water-fuelled car, offer me a beer from a free-energy powered cooler and attempt to sell me a vacuum cleaner that will levitate the dust from my carpets - well that will be the day I stop calling them "all mouth an' no trousers".

Poltergeist machine....

I saw a programme last night on Channel 5 about he Hutchinson effect. Very interesting. This Hutchinson guy made items such as milk cartons and saucepan lids to float in the air as if held by some unseen hands....

The thing is that he had a large amount of scientific equipment to achieve this, so how then, is it possible for this Poltergeist activity to be reproduced in the "real world" often lifting much larger things... even people!!!????? :confused:

Flower, it (meaning the show) said he was recreating natural phenomenom, so it seems that what he did can be done without all that equipment.

lucydru

yup yup

Flower is a she by the way. No need to apologise. I think this Hutchinson effect is very usful in going some way to scientifically explaining paranormal events, which has got to be a good thing. Who knew magnetism could be so powerful and yet invisible?

Flower x ;)

Of course you could always build a rotating 'film' set with a camera mounted to onboard to record the effect of objects being levitated. Which is exactly what last night's Hutchinson clip looked like!

Notice that you did not get a zoom in on this experiment to show the whole room. The close up of the moving objects only allowed the viewer to see what they were meant to see.

There have been some programmes on TV recently exposing stage magicians tricks. There are worth watching if only to give you some insight into the potential for trickery.

It's actually Hutchison, not Hutchinson. The effects he produces are not magician's tricks, they're well documented and repeatable (although unpredictable). They've been replicated in a few labs, now, and there's a whole load more to the experiments than just levitation.

Annasdottir said:
Which "Canadian authorities"? Canadian MIB keeping their hands in on a UFO-quiet day maybe?
When Hutchison, or any of these New Science self-publicists turn up at my door in a water-fuelled car, offer me a beer from a free-energy powered cooler and attempt to sell me a vacuum cleaner that will levitate the dust from my carpets - well that will be the day I stop calling them "all mouth an' no trousers".

Hutchison's machine was investigated by a team of scientists from Los Alamos Jet Propulsion Labs.
Their report and films are officially classified. What does that say to you?
If they found evidence of fraud, they would very publicly tell us that.
Expect to see products and technology based on these principles appearing over the next ten years. A vacuum cleaner based on these theories is not that far-fetched. I can certainly visualise it.

If you'd rather continue in this fog of fossil fuel dependent ignorance, feel free to stick your head in any available bucket of sand.

Try this (capital P - UNIX server with case-sensitivity on).

Basically it's our old friend the Hutchinson effect. Turns out the couple at the centre of the story were living in a vortex of EM energy from radio masts nearby etc.

There's a definite similarity between the phenomena described and the 'Philadelphia' legend. It does lend the idea some credence as I recall the supposed Philadelphia experiment started as an attempt to radar-cloak battleships with whacking big EM fields and apparently ended with matter-transference and sailors welded to the fabric of the ship. Might be some truth in it - though it does seem unpredictable in its effects which probably explains why the CIA aren't using it in Afghanistan etc. ( massive psy weapon potential).

Could also put your electricity bill up a bit...

What is the current status of this technology? Did "Tubal Cain" continue their experiments?

Enquiering minds want to know....:)

Well I see that TC last posted in February 2002. Maybe he hit some
alternative science jackpot.

I hope so, though I enjoyed his posts on here. Maybe he is lurking
and will return. :)

James Whitehead said:
Well I see that TC last posted in February 2002. Maybe he hit some alternative science jackpot.

Or maybe the MIB did come for him.;)

"They've been replicated in a few labs, now, and there's a whole load more to the experiments than just levitation"

Really - I thought whe whole thing had been pretty much discounted by mainstream science. Got any links?

Neighbours are unhappy

Interesting touch - I had no idea that Hutchison lived just a few miles away, in New Westmister, in a modest three-storey building until a local TV crew showed his apartment from inside and outside. Why? Not to present him as a revolutionary scientist but to react to an anonymous neighbour's complaint about his "unsightly" balcony unimaginably cluttered with military equipment. The apartment itself was incredibly cluttered and looked as the inside of a submarine. Also, there was some very impressive footage of heavy objects levitating, but it was given only a few seconds. The focus of the story was on the clutter. Some neightbours interviewed outside didn't mind, though. Until then this man was never featured in the local news, as far as I know. I think there is more attention now given to such complaints after we had several explosions in apartment complexes where local "mad professors" were conducting experiments, like when one guy blew up half of a building while heating mercury. Plus there are countless home labs producing crystal meth in BC.

Are there any sites that review what this obviously eccentric guy is doing? Sounds to me to be related to the "lifter" phenomenon, which is scientifically demonstratable, but at present does not have much power. There's a whole website dedicated to building lifter models that work , but the maximum lift is only around a few grams. Frequency intermodulation I've heard of, but as far as I know can only take place when the waves pass through a non-linear medium. Usually two waves interact to produce the sum and difference frqs. Ring modulators produce many more odd freqs - good fun in the early days of electronic music. But how can you get any useful energy out of this? Microwave ovens only work through heating the water content in your sunday joint or whatever.:D

Annasdottir said:
wouldn't somebody with a realistic chance of developing machines capable of [...] spontaeneously setting fire to them be immediately signed up by the "defence" industry?

One my electronics projects once set fire to nearby objects and itself, all in one fell swoop. Perhaps I'm more skilled than I knew?

Yes, I've done that too! And also burnt a hole through my thumb nail with a Tesla coil.:D Trouble is, I didn't do it over a distance, so it's of no use to the military.

Frequency intermodulation I've heard of, but as far as I know can only take place when the waves pass through a non-linear medium. Usually two waves interact to produce the sum and difference frqs. Ring modulators produce many more odd freqs - good fun in the early days of electronic music. But how can you get any useful energy out of this?

Ring modulators are indeed good fun, but I similarly fail to see how creating an interference pattern could translate into momentum in an object.

IIRC isn't all EM radiation non-selfinteracting anyway? (I know that light is), which is to say that you won't even get cancellation unless two waves meet that are exactly the same frequency and exactly 180degrees out of phase, let alone a complex interference pattern.

An archived Art Bell episode has just been uploaded on this topic. Suffice to say, it gets a bit 'woo-woo'. "So you made a functioning replica of the Ark of the Covenant for a TV channel, but they're mysteriously declining to screen it?" or "So you think that angel-like entities were being generated by the Hutchinson Effect?"

COAST TO COAST AM INSIDER Archived Show - David Sereda and inventor John Hutchison discussed the often difficult to duplicate Hutchison Effect and its relationship to UFO propulsion systems.
The Hutchison Effect uses RF fields and electrostatic energy to create an "interdimensional shift," Hutchison explained. He claimed his eponymously-named effect can render metal invisible. Sereda believes that UFOs utilize technology akin to the Hutchison Effect to "reduce the mass-gravity effect," essentially changing the mass of the spacecraft into light and allowing the vehicle to travel at the speed of light on small amounts of energy. Hutchison also said he has recreated and tested the Ark of the Covenant, which during experimentation produced "lightning, flames, white lights and strange little entities." Sereda confirmed that he too has seen "three-dimensional beings" appear inside Hutchison Effect energy fields. He suggested Hutchison's apparatus may act as a medium, permitting one to see higher dimensional energies, and possibly communicate with God.
Original Show Date: 2005-06-04​

Back