• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

QAnon "decoder" Praying Medic not so subtly threatening people who criticize Q and the QAnon community. The implication is that critics of QAnon, and he's hinting specifically at certain pro Trump QAnon critics, may become the focus of the conspiracy itself. https://t.co/OLu19UXTt4
— Travis View (@travis_view) March 27, 2019
Love me a righteous Christian!

And it gets crazier.

An innocuous tweet by James Comey about his previous jobs was interpreted online as code for a "false flag" assault on the family gathering.

The Grass Valley Charter School in California said it decided to stop the event out of an "abundance of caution". Authorities expressed concern that internet vigilantes might attend.

The bizarre claims were perpetuated by followers of the so-called QAnon conspiracy theory. They believe that US President Donald Trump and justice department special counsel Robert Mueller have secretly joined forces to foil a "deep state" coup of the US government, plotted by paedophiliac politicians and Hollywood figures.

Mr Comey's tweet on 27 April shared his employment history as a part of the #FiveJobsIveHad Twitter trend.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48231708?ocid=socialflow_twitter

let them fight.gif

Seen on my Twitter … there are folks who sincerely miss QAnon. From the thread:

Hey guys, wanna see examples of people who are so alienated that they formed a parasocial relationship with an anonymous imageboard poster? Just search Twitter for the phrase "I miss Q" and observe the tragic wasteland of human isolation and directionlessness.

But I mean honestly doesn’t “parasocial relationship” that describe half of what happens on this website? Parasocial relationships with fictional characters... with anonymous tweeters... with celebrities

I bet a lot of them have said, "I would die for Q" at one point or another in their internet travels.

The first post Q ever made was hilariously wrong....2 years later Q has never been correct but has a huge following

In August 2018 a follower raised their concerns with Q about becoming isolated from family and friends. Q told the patriot to put their misery in perspective by thinking about children being “kidnapped, tortured, raped, and sacrificed”.

Saddest thing I saw was a woman posting that her daughter had disowned her and was she wrong to choose Q. The comments were all stuff your daughter. She’ll be back when everything we say is proven.

I tried it myself. It works:

https://twitter.com/search?q="I miss qanon"&src=typed_query

https://twitter.com/search?q="how I miss q"&src=typed_query

Last edited:
Oh no, he's back. As soon as "8kun" was launched, Q is back on board.

First with some "Security Testing" gibberish, then with a video of an American Flag waiving. And to put the icing on the cake, now is absence somehow was "proof" of his validity. Or something.

Getting involved with QAnon can have real life consequences.

A Colorado woman has been arrested and accused of conspiring to kidnap her son in a “raid” carried out by believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Cynthia Abcug was arrested in northwestern Montana late last month. According to a heavily redacted arrest affidavit that police filed in October in Parker, Colorado, a caseworker alerted authorities after Abcug’s daughter told her “there were lots of weapons” in their home and that a man who identified himself as a sniper had begun sleeping on their couch.

Abcug had “gotten into some conspiracy theories” after her son was removed from her custody, Abcug’s daughter said, according to the report. Abcug’s daughter told police her mom and members of QAnon were planning a “raid” to “kidnap” Abcug’s son, and that they were unconcerned about hurting others because they’d be injuring “evil Satan worshippers and pedophiles.” Abcug stopped going to therapy two months before the warrant was issued, her daughter said, and only left the house “when she had meetings with the QAnon people.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cynthia-abcug-qanon-kidnap-son_n_5e14e1c2c5b687c7eb5cbe28

Oprah Winfrey forced to deny she's a baby trafficker after Qanon start a CT about her:
News in bullshit

Apparently the far right's favoured mode of attack is to accuse their perceived enemies of paedophilia. They're really going to town on this one, if that's accurate.

Paedophilia is a social sickness that exists on all sides of the political spectrum. Whoever's behind Q knows that shit sticks and the mere accusation is enough to hurt political enemies without having to provide any evidence. I almost wonder if there's a metaconspiracy - if some state-level bad actor runs Q as a misinformation source or to foment discontent in American society. I certainly remember that it turned out that Russia (not saying Russia in this case) was behind fake extremist accounts of both left and right persuasions on Twitter, apparently trying to fan the flames of the culture war.

Facebook has now taken action against groups associated with the QAnon phenomenon.
Facebook removes accounts linked to QAnon conspiracy theory

Facebook says it has removed several groups, accounts and pages linked to QAnon, taking action for the first time against the far-right U.S. conspiracy theory circulated among supporters of President Donald Trump.

The social-media giant made the announcement Tuesday as part of its monthly briefing on “coordinated inauthentic behavior” on its platforms. That’s Facebook’s term for fake accounts run with the intent of disrupting politics elections and society.

In addition to the QAnon accounts, Facebook also removed accounts linked to VDARE, a U.S. website known for posting anti-immigration content, as well as accounts in Russia, Iran, Mauritania, Myanmar and the country of Georgia. ...

FULL STORY: https://apnews.com/0fdbc9ae690c64c0e3e9d26f9d93aab0

'And a cage, a cage comes through with horses, and it's Wuhan, it's literally like a Chinese, there's a lady thats Asian at the front'

Wow, consider me convinced.

The comments on youtube are full of this stuff:
Altho i had seen the queen jump out the helicopter thingy, this is the first time i have watched it all, not a big fan of Olympics.

Yea, the comments are just incredibly mindnumbingly pathetic., to quote a film director, when talking to David Niven and Errol Flynn, when they were laughing at him because of his screwed up English, i think he was Hungarian, 'You think I know fuck nothing when in fact i know fuck all' describes the nutters on the comments section perfectly.

The film director was Michael Curtiz, of Casablanca fame. Not a nice man, but weirdly, incredibly talented.

Anyway, David Baddiel says conspiracy theories are what stupid people use to feel intelligent. I used to think that was a blanket statement, but there is a lot to it now.

There's a lot of Qanon stuff on abovetopsecret if you can stomach it. Personally I can't.

A very insightful article here: https://narratively.com/my-father-the-qanon-conspiracy-theorist/ from the perspective of a child of someone who's become consumed by conspiracy theories.

"...My dad is a conspiracy theorist. Among other things, he firmly believes that aliens exist and that the government is keeping that fact from the public. This interest has grown to consume his thoughts, and his idea of reality has become distorted. Isolation, a lack of close friends and family, the internet, and poor influences have caused him to doubt the reality of the world. In the past year, it’s become difficult to even have a normal conversation with him.

Also in the past year, he’s found a network that affirms his beliefs. This network is destroying his life and relationships with those around him. It is known as QAnon.

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theorist group with enough influence and reach that the FBI has called it a domestic terrorism threat. Its members were the driving force behind Pizzagate, the conspiracy theory that posited that Bill and Hillary Clinton were running a child sex-trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington, D.C. That theory led a North Carolina man named Edgar Maddison Welch to travel to the nation’s capital and point a rifle at an employee of the pizzeria...."

Even if one tries to keep a sceptical mindset, it seems (to me at least) that exposing yourself to a continuous stream of conspiracism can lead to being a 'believer'.

Back