• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
QAnon Official on Youtube (not sure how official it is) has released a video about the supposed drug of the elites, Adrenochrome, harvested from kidnapped and trafficked children.

I've recently encountered someone who believes this and who is a professional. I am gobsmacked, leave your critical thinking at the door...

To be specific, a crazy lady from Georgia. She joins A few others from Idaho and other similarly deep Red(Republican) states. Trump sends His hearty congrats of course.
My state is similar, but so far no winners openly endorsing the Q, just cynically taking advantage of the phenomenon on the downlow with subtle and not so subtle dogwhistling.

I think this is an extremely dangerous movement - I think it could have a major impact on our lives.

Can you give us some context? Any reason I should watch this three hour youtube video blind?

The video series (10 installments) was created by a Dutch woman (Janet Ossebaard). The series largely consists of themes borrowed or derived from QAnon. Although Ossebaard tells the viewer to do his / her own research and fact-checking, it's pretty apparent she's done little or none herself. It's not quite clear whether Ossebaard intended to provide any critical appraisal of the material she's regurgitating from other sources, but the most common responses have been outright debunking or accusations she's simply promoting QAnon.

Multiple sites have removed the video, and there's no guarantee it will remain on ours.

I've recently encountered someone who believes this and who is a professional. I am gobsmacked, leave your critical thinking at the door...
FFS, there is perfectly excellent synthetic adrenochrome. There is no need to hurt anyone to get it. You are right NF, their thinking is based on a complete unwillingness to even remotely investigate the facts. Not a whisker of critical thinking involved, just suckling at the teat of conspiracy idiocy. The Russian FSS disinformation unit must love these idiots.

Can you give us some context? Any reason I should watch this three hour youtube video blind?

I've reached the half-hour mark, and here's what I gathered:

The cabal consists of rich families as part of the so-called Illuminati. The Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations took place because they threatened to counter the rising power of the rich, which soon took over through the formation of the Fed. The rich also funded wars, the Nazis, the Bolsheviks, eugenics, etc. There are also references to 9-11, the petrodollar, and fake news concerning U.S. immigration. Many of these things I know, and several, including the petrodollar and funding of war, have been discussed in mainstream books.

One point to consider is that one may laugh off the idea of an Illuminati, but control of the world economy by a few is not difficult to demonstrate. Just follow the money and look at interrelations in terms of investments and board membership, among others:

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...d-the-capitalist-network-that-runs-the-world/

As for connections between the petrodollar and wars, false flags, and so on, one may consider works by writers like Chalmers Johnson, if not the horse's mouth:

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/

Although one should not expect much as what's made available to the public is often vetted.

I think it's the rich fighting against the rich.
Yeah, the USA never really got into the whole politics of class divide. It was always arranged to be about which branch of the moneyed elite would run things. There was at best an abortive attempt at an American Labor Party, but ultimately it was seen to be splitting the progressive vote unproductively, so it was abandoned.

Good article:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna900531?__twitter_impression=true

Still, Qanon skeptics have pointed to two videos as evidence that Rogers had insider knowledge of Q’s account. Some YouTube channels, like one named Unirock, are mostly dedicated to poring over Patriots’ Soapbox livestreams and dissecting purported slip-ups.

One archived livestream appears to show Rogers logging into the 8chan account of “Q.”The Patriots’ Soapbox feed quickly cuts out after the login attempt. “Sorry, leg cramp,” Rogers says, before the feed reappears seconds later.

Users in the associated chatroom begin to wonder if Rogers had accidentally revealed his identity as Q. “How did you post as Q?” one user wrote.

Yeah, the USA never really got into the whole politics of class divide. It was always arranged to be about which branch of the moneyed elite would run things. There was at best an abortive attempt at an American Labor Party, but ultimately it was seen to be splitting the progressive vote unproductively, so it was abandoned.

So since oil, steel, transport tycoons used to have pissing contests there hasn't been much infighting. I doubt very much that one illuminati house is up against another one.

There's nothing, (in my mind), to suggest anything has changed.

Last edited:
Good article:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna900531?__twitter_impression=true

Still, Qanon skeptics have pointed to two videos as evidence that Rogers had insider knowledge of Q’s account. Some YouTube channels, like one named Unirock, are mostly dedicated to poring over Patriots’ Soapbox livestreams and dissecting purported slip-ups.

One archived livestream appears to show Rogers logging into the 8chan account of “Q.”The Patriots’ Soapbox feed quickly cuts out after the login attempt. “Sorry, leg cramp,” Rogers says, before the feed reappears seconds later.

Users in the associated chatroom begin to wonder if Rogers had accidentally revealed his identity as Q. “How did you post as Q?” one user wrote.

Has Southpark done a Qanon episode yet?

It has to be Randy Marsh who becomes a believer but then repents at the end of the show.

Having finally got round to skim-reading a couple of paragraphs of the Wikipedia article on QAnon, my first thought is:

Jesus, some people are desperate to credit any old nonsense as long as it reinforces their prejudices, aren’t they?

Now, who do l have to see about getting back the 30 seconds of my life l wasted in looking into this?

maximus otter

Having finally got round to skim-reading a couple of paragraphs of the Wikipedia article on QAnon, my first thought is:

Jesus, some people are desperate to credit any old nonsense as long as it reinforces their prejudices, aren’t they?

Now, who do l have to see about getting back the 30 seconds of my life l wasted in looking into this?

maximus otter

The thing is it's a lot more insidious than you'd think.

maximus otter
I am spending no time at all reading up on this thing.
It's a pointless black hole.

This is funny:

About 7 years ago my beloved dog Quincy died. I’d been through so much with him. I used to call him Q for short. I almost got a small Q tattoo on my wrist. Luckily I didn’t! That letter has been taken over by weirdo conspiracy people.

This too:

20200823_130635.jpg

And this is a journalist with lots of good Q reports:

The notable points to consider:

1. the military industrial complex and neo-conservatism to keep the petrodollar propped up;

2. neoliberalism via structural adjustment policies and other means to influence other countries;

3. the formation of private corporations run by former officials which collect information from various sources (such as social media platforms and gov't info) to be used for blackmail, intel, etc.;

4. criminal behavior involving sex trafficking, etc., that's covered up; and

5. realpolitik or pragmatic ethics, where "good" means what is strategically advantageous.

Bill Maher comments on QAnon.

The Q conspiracy is ludicrous but its basis - that there is child sex abuse being perpetrated by closed networks of people in the elites - is true. It's just not organised, satanic, or widespread within the elite world. A friend of mine offered last night that Pizzagate may have been a disinformation attempt to cover up the Epstein story which was just then about to surface: if you take the kernel of a truth an associate it with a crew of crazies, then the real conspiracy gets buried.

Also, the use of private corporations for managing gov't computer networks, backdoors in networks to gather sensitive information, data-gathering across the Internet and others for purposes of surveillance and more, decades of the military industrial network and "dirty tricks" employed to protect the petrodollar, destabilization of weaker countries for strategic advantages, power plays between groups of politicians and crony capitalists, control of the global economy by a few corporations:

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...d-the-capitalist-network-that-runs-the-world/

paralleled by control of industries ranging from pharma to food processing and even media by similar:

I can also make such calls and claim that I am a supporter, or the opposite.

It seems everyday there's a new dumb as fuck conspiracy circulating round the internet. Who comes up with the dumb names? QAnon?

Social Media should be removing ALL content with conspiracy crap as should Youtube.

Freedom of Speech / Protest law or laws should be changed so you can only talk / protest about valid stuff, not bullshit (calling a virus a hoax) and hate filled crap.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53959552

fucking stupid that thousands of dumb ass people can protest without any social distancing or masks and think everything is fine.

if monty python was god, i'd hope a big foot would come down and squish them all out of existance. These people aren't required for humanity to progress to level 2, they can be deleted.

may them all get the virus.

Back