• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Apparently according to the experience with many sects, they don't give it up. There's always a reason within their psychosis that it didn't happen. Does anyone know what the reason was this time?
As i posted above, tomorrow is the last date 'Q' gave for the 'plan' to unfold, we shall probably have to wait until sunday for the excuse as to why it didnt happen :p

As i posted above, tomorrow is the last date 'Q' gave for the 'plan' to unfold, we shall probably have to wait until sunday for the excuse as to why it didnt happen :p
I meant why it didn't happen on March 4 (or whatever).

The March 4 date would have been the inauguration date under the original Constitution. It was later changed to 20 January under the 20th amendment. Part of the (latter-day) QAnon mythos is that there would be a miraculous / revolutionary reset of American law to its form prior to 1871 (when the Q folks claim legislation relating to the District of Columbia somehow transformed the USA from a republic into a corporation). This global reset would reset the inauguration date so as to fall on 4 March in 2021.

Actually, today is March 4 on the Julian calendar. So the 19th prez better March Forth soon!

Edit: I miscalculated. March 4 would have been two days ago.

Actually, today is March 4 on the Julian calendar. So the 19th prez better March Forth soon!
Well, Joe has apparently let it slip that Kamala Harris is now the President.
I'll leave you to search for it to avoid trub.

I guess it will be a very exciting day for the Qs. But not really. Just another disappointment.

It’s still a years-long inverted pyramid of pish, its “foundations” a few rantings on an Internet forum, yet we’re up to over 300 posts about it.

As l said back in August 2020:

“Jesus, some people are desperate to credit any old nonsense as long as it reinforces their prejudices, aren’t they?”

maximus otter

It’s still a years-long inverted pyramid of pish, its “foundations” a few rantings on an Internet forum, yet we’re up to over 300 posts about it.

“Jesus, some people are desperate to credit any old nonsense as long as it reinforces their prejudices, aren’t they?”

maximus otter
We could merge this thread with the humour and jokes thread :p

According to 'Q' march 4th was a 'false flag' date, and before you ask i have no idea what that means lol
So - the same absurd sites that were telling all these millions of dopes that the big day was March 4 are now considered fraudulent sites and they all have to change where they go for information. I may be applying too much reasoning ability =.

maximus otter

Yeah, there was the ol' storming of a certain building and the destruction of families, relationships, etc.

But they are all nutters and their families must have been nutters for letting their relatives think this way and therefore they are all worthless which is your normal philosophy for people who don't share your views.

What is notable is how many people are backtracking on believing this theory at the moment.

Qanon followers are now saying Qanon doesn't exist.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88a...suddenly-saying-theres-no-such-thing-as-qanon

"The conspiracy movement QAnon has been around for nearly four years, and it’s never been more popular. But QAnon influencers and their followers now appear to be disavowing the group, telling anyone who’ll listen that “there is no QAnon.

At first glance, this might seem like members of QAnon are finally coming to their senses and realizing that former President Donald Trump will not return to power any minute to unmask a Satanic, child sex-trafficking ring run by liberal elites. But the reality is that surface-level QAnon disavowal is an effort by high-profile influencers to distance the conspiracy theory from the past few months of negative media coverage."

1616604588057.png

The situation concerning QAnon believers is at least as disturbing as the notion there are parties creating, disseminating and promoting this vacuous claptrap. Specifically, there are now claims that a significant proportion of the active believer population has a history of diagnosed mental / emotional disturbances.

This article by a social psychologist at The Conversation paints a troubling picture. I'm only going to quote the intro and most substantive passages here ...
QAnon is often viewed as a group associated with conspiracy, terrorism and radical action, such as the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. But radical extremism and terror may not be the real concern from this group. ...

As a social psychologist, I normally study terrorists. During research for “Pastels and Pedophiles: Inside the Mind of QAnon,” a forthcoming book I co-authored with security scholar Mia Bloom, I noticed that QAnon followers are different from the radicals I usually study in one key way: They are far more likely to have serious mental illnesses. ...

In court records of QAnon followers arrested in the wake of the Capitol insurrection, 68% reported they had received mental health diagnoses. The conditions they revealed included post-traumatic stress disorder, bipolar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia and Munchausen syndrome by proxy – a psychological disorder that causes one to invent or inflict health problems on a loved one, usually a child, in order to gain attention for themselves. By contrast, 19% of all Americans have a mental health diagnosis.

Among QAnon insurrectionists with criminal records, 44% experienced a serious psychological trauma that preceded their radicalization, such as physical or sexual abuse of them or of their children. ...
FULL STORY: https://theconversation.com/many-qanon-followers-report-having-mental-health-diagnoses-157299

The situation concerning QAnon believers is at least as disturbing as the notion there are parties creating, disseminating and promoting this vacuous claptrap. Specifically, there are now claims that a significant proportion of the active believer population has a history of diagnosed mental / emotional disturbances.

This article by a social psychologist at The Conversation paints a troubling picture. I'm only going to quote the intro and most substantive passages here ...

FULL STORY: https://theconversation.com/many-qanon-followers-report-having-mental-health-diagnoses-157299
This does not come as a suprise to me, i image people with mental health issues such as paranoia or associated conditions are more likely to frequent conspiricy sites such as qanon.

Wouldn't you believe? The Suez Canal blocking ship has become part of the QAnon conspiracy.
----------------------------

Why QAnon Is So Bummed to See the Suez Ship Go Free

FEVER DREAMS
It has to do with Hillary Clinton (of course).

The Daily Beast
Updated Mar. 31, 2021 8:47AM ET / Published Mar. 31, 2021 4:54AM ET

Did you know that everyone’s favorite Suez Canal-blocking ship is now the subject of a QAnon conspiracy? The Daily Beast’s Asawin Suebsaeng and Will Sommer lay out why the adrenochrome set is convinced that the stuck ship’s cargo is full of trafficked children on the latest episode of our Fever Dreams podcast (Hint: it has to do with Hillary Clinton’s Secret Service code name—you guessed it, EVERGREEN.)

Speaking of Hillary conspiracies, Suebsaeng and Sommer discuss why the right just can’t seem to come up with a good Joe Biden conspiracy to smear the new president: Trump’s base seems more interested in reverting to their old hatreds of Clinton and Barack Obama. (As Suebsaeng points out, Biden quite simply is not Black or a woman, and so doesn’t inspire the same level of vitriol from the hardcore racist, misogynistic Trumpites.)

Meanwhile, there’s a tug-of-war going on between those in the Trump administration who want the former president to receive “credit” for the COVID vaccine drive and the right-wing anti-government, anti-vaxx diehards who refuse to believe that their emperor-god actually wants them to get the shot. The tussle is crystallized in Trump’s former HHS staffer Michael Caputo, a “really brash, incredibly Trumpy longtime Republican operative” who has taken it upon himself to proselytize for the vaccine in biker bars among the “MAGA Sons of Anarchy”—and who’s running into a lot of resistance.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-q...-canal-cargo-ship-ever-given-go-free?ref=home

I thought Q was all done for when it was revealed Watkins et al were behind it which stared out as LARP..then became somethng more.
https://newrepublic.com/article/161775/q-qanon-hbo-ron-watkins
“It started as a LARP,” says Hoback, referring to live action role-playing, which informs the 8kun sensibility—a cruel, heavily ironized trolling that takes nothing seriously.
Watkins practically finishes Hoback’s sentence. Yes, it was once a LARP. But “it became real. It’s American history now.”

I thought Q was all done for when it was revealed Watkins et al were behind it which stared out as LARP..then became somethng more.
https://newrepublic.com/article/161775/q-qanon-hbo-ron-watkins
“It started as a LARP,” says Hoback, referring to live action role-playing, which informs the 8kun sensibility—a cruel, heavily ironized trolling that takes nothing seriously.
Watkins practically finishes Hoback’s sentence. Yes, it was once a LARP. But “it became real. It’s American history now.”
Hmm doesnt really ring true, what has LARPing got to do with spreading hate speach, lies and disinformation? I think these characters are a bit deluded, if, and its a big if, the did start qanon, they lost control of it a long time before the election, in my opinion :p

Hmm doesnt really ring true, what has LARPing got to do with spreading hate speach, lies and disinformation? I think these characters are a bit deluded, if, and its a big if, the did start qanon, they lost control of it a long time before the election, in my opinion :p
Well..read the whole article...it snowballed. Qanon didn't start as hate speech initially but ended up being used by others who turned it into a hate and disinformation machine as time went on. It's obvious that hard right crazies used it to spread those things.
It was shown that multiple types of 'signatures' or styles were used and it didn't seem to always come from the same source.

Well..read the whole article...it snowballed. Qanon didn't start as hate speech initially but ended up being used by others who turned it into a hate and disinformation machine as time went on. It's obvious that hard right crazies used it to spread those things.
It was shown that multiple types of 'signatures' or styles were used and it didn't seem to always come from the same source.
As i said they lost control :p

Back