• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Queen & Poo

My girlfriend told me she learned from youtube that when a flag at buckingham palace is flying at half mast, it means the queen is on the toilet. It's obviously fake news but it's interesting to hear what ULs are doing the rounds.

My girlfriend told me she learned from youtube that when a flag at buckingham palace is flying at half mast, it means the queen is on the toilet. It's obviously fake news but it's interesting to hear what ULs are doing the rounds.
Please do nothing to dissuade her from that belief.

On a side note, I dropped the kids off yesterday morning and it was so odorous I started doing that thing from The Exorcist (and liberal sprays from the can of 'OUST':

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!"
"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!"
"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!" etc ..

The Mrs got a laugh out of it but I had to ask her not to post this moment on Facebook under her protest. So next time you do a sticky one, I recommend shouting the same thing:

Do the palace fly the union flag or is it a special brown flag for the occasion?

Back