The Relax Thread

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I find this man, his voice, what he's doing and his Open University looking beard relaxing ..

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I like the rain ones, in tents on windows etc, also i find the ones on planes kinda relaxing as well

Swifty

I like the rain ones, in tents on windows etc, also i find the ones on planes kinda relaxing as well
The sound of rain on tents is especially relaxing from memory .. sadly pretty much every girlfriend I've ever had hates the idea of staying in a tent although I've still got one in my loft .. (a tent that is, not a girlfriend I should add)

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I think we are going to get it for real in a mo, thunder is building up here, and thank you nice one :D

AnonyJoolz

Captainess Sensible
......Anyway, my way of relaxing/falling asleep is to listen to a male voice droning on.
Any subject will do. The audiobook of Andrew Marr's A History of Modern Britain always does the trick. ;)
Me too! I plug in a wee RF transmitter to my PC and listen on my bedside radio. Currently on The Six Wives Of Henry VIII by David Starkey :)

Swifty

Relaxing music for a Saturday morning ..

Swifty

Using just your left and right arrows on your keyboard, drive this tram up a beautifully drawn hill .. you can even pick up passengers and let other ones off .......... if you feel like it .. perhaps the most pointlessly mellow and relaxing gameish thingy ever created ..

http://alexanderperrin.com.au/paper/shorttrip/

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Using just your left and right arrows on your keyboard, drive this tram up a beautifully drawn hill .. you can even pick up passengers and let other ones off .......... if you feel like it .. perhaps the most pointlessly mellow and relaxing gameish thingy ever created ..

My local depot appears to be on strike.

Swifty

My local depot appears to be on strike.
I clocked that .. the stop where it looks like you're supposed to stop and there's loads of market stalls in front of it but you can't drop anyone off or pick them up.. and come to think of it, there's also a suspicious amount of Saudi Arabian looking mofos wearing those white head dress tea towel looking things getting on and off my tram ..

plastic wiganer

Ephemeral Spectre

pressing your space bar makes the bell ring too!!