The Risks & Dangers Of E-Cigarettes & Vaping

AlienView

"Stargate Explorer"
Also check this out:

The War on Drugs Is Coming for Vapes, and It's Not Going to End Well

"Making things illegal tends to make them more dangerous."

"But experts and legal vaping advocates VICE spoke to pointed out that supply-side intervention never worked in the war on drugs. That made it all the more bizarre that it might become the policy weapon of choice now, in 2019. In fact, experts and legal vaping advocates said, bans at the federal or state or local level could just serve to worsen the problem they're trying to prevent by encouraging the kind of at-home or illicit experimentation that may have helped bring about the recent spike of vape-linked illnesses in the first place."

"Prohibition is just a bad idea," said Leo Beletsky, a professor of law and health sciences at Northeastern University, later adding, "Enacting sweeping bans on e-cigs risks throwing the baby out with the bathwater by pushing users toward traditional cigarettes and illicit markets for e-cigs. All of this plays into the hands of traditional tobacco companies and is likely to create more public-health harm, not less."

"Right now, there's no 'black market' in vaping products in America,................."

See whole article here:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...oming-for-vapes-and-its-not-going-to-end-well

AlienView

"Stargate Explorer"
Unfortunately the damage is already done - the war may already be lost - The think
tank devils, possibly combined with the 150 million of the billionaire self appointed
czar of public health, who may have already paid enough medical personal and news media to perpetrate the big lie - They have poisoned the minds of much of the American public against vapes - Actually making them look more dangerous
than good old fashioned lit tobacco cigarettes - Again, with no cause and effect,
no real disease or genuine health issue.

This is a brilliant and demonic strategy which, if you were listening to the news in
the US, began with the exclamations a year or two ago that there was a 'run away epidemic' of underage use, addiction, and then temptation to use regular cigarettes among the young and, according to them, underage youth. - But they did admit that use of regular cigarettes had been going down in this high school age group.
But they still had no disease, no proof, or indication that vaping was harmful
except that it was admitted that nicotine was addictive.

And now what's going to happen? - Will they be able to preach the modern day
temperance message to this youth group, and make it succeed? I doubt it. They
failed with alcohol, failed with marijuana {and many other drugs} and then wonder
why the suicide rate is so high among this age demographic, even as they glorify it with a TV series.

Maybe I'm missing the point - Maybe the conspiracy nuts are right - Maybe the
New World Order is real and has decided, according to some theories. that they
need to reduce the world population to make it more controllable.
And what better way of doing this then to stop the so called vaping epidemic,
which according to a documentary I watched could save up to one billion lives
a year from death from cigarettes.

So the fix is in, use fake news and a witch hunt {as Trump would call it}, to depress
the population, cause states {Oregon is the latest} to drastically limit vape use
- And eventually outlaw vape use entirely, making even the possession of a vape
device a felony - Just like India has already done.

I'm curious - Are they trying this in the UK, where professional health agencies
have already declared vaping safer than cigarettes, in fact much safer
- Is there a fake disease going on over there?

I leave you with just two thoughts - 1. They now say 20 people have died and over
one thousand have gotten sick from vaping without the solid establishment of a disease or provable cause and effect - Though some of them blame illegal, bootlegged, products in much of the cases - So why are they trying to outlaw the legal regulated vapes ???? and
2. Twenty people dead and one thousand ill might sound
like a large number; But on any one day how many people who have eaten
Broccoli get sick and how many die? - but you say what does that have to do with
disease and death - Nothing you say - well with no provable cause and effect,
I say the same thing about this mysterious lung disease - It may only be casually,
if at all, related to vaping nicotine vape products.

REMEMBER "CRIME DOES NOT PAY - AS WELL AS POLITICS"!!!

Last edited:

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
If there is something wrong then my money would be on the illegal stuff, it's usually stuff like that that causes the problems, but, what the heck do i know