The Sasquatch Thread

Indrid Drood

Loitering with Ludic Intent
Reaction score
“When it let out the first scream, I thought it was a moose, but my mind changed when it screamed again and again”
I once indulged in intimacies with a woman from Ontario about whom I could have made a similar statement...

Sharon Hill

Complicated biological machine
Reaction score
Regarding the noise, it was clear in some cases of "mystery noises" that they were trains or industrial equipment. When atmospheric conditions are just right, noise can be amplified, distorted, and carried long distances. But realistic explanations are never the goal with these clickbait stories.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
Nebraska Bigfoot Museum says torn, braided flag provides new evidence of Bigfoot
Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 10:18 PM CDT
By Michael Shively

HASTINGS, NE — There’s one specific word Harriet McFeely listens for when she talks to guests at her museum in Hastings.

“Weird is the key word here. I always say to people, ‘you ever have anything weird, you ever hear anything weird?’ Then they always throw out, ‘there was this one weird thing,’” McFeely said.

And one weird thing after another is what led to the creation of the Nebraska Bigfoot Crossroads of America Museum. The latest peculiar exhibit comes courtesy of Garrison, Nebraska, a tiny town about 95 miles northeast of Hastings.

The flag at the local cemetery was discovered torn up. Garrison resident Jim Daro initially blamed a recent thunderstorm, but then he looked closer. The flag was braided.

“The three large braids are tied in very hard knots at the end, which is amazing itself, but then if you look closer and there’s very tiny braids - single strands of fabric that are braided, and then knotted and then braided again,” Daro said.

When a museum visitor relayed the story to McFeely, she knew she needed to see the flag.

“I saw this picture, and that big knot up there," McFeely said. "That’s all I saw and I knew it. I knew it. It was the same.”

Continued at link, but the text is the same as the video commentary below.
https://www.newschannelnebraska.com...braided-flag-provides-new-evidence-of-bigfoot