• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Ship

Dingo667 said:
Lets say your ship is working fine, what is it that stops your group from making the plans freely available so that other people can "save" themselves and their families from the impending doom as well?

I agree - that would be very public spirited of you if you did so.

I expect we are not amongst the 'chosen' ... afterall, any good doomsday scenario is in essence a cleansing ... if everyone including the spiritually undeveloped escapes the end times then there's just no point, we'll just go fuck space up like we did our planet. Man.

Plus this is not mechano ... you have to birth a living symbiotic soul ... we plebs would just not be up to the job.

In short, you have to be 'special'.

I'm guessing.

I expect part of the confusion stems from the fact that Human_84 doesn't fully understand the underlying principles involved, he only knows what Hamel (?) has parcelled out to him. (And the same situation with Hamel (& other contactees) and their space brothers...).

Nobody likes to loook dumb. I find it quite easy to believe that someone would fill in the gaps in their knowledge with mysticism & doctrine when facts aren't readily available. One may not even be aware that they compensating in this manner.

Either that, or this is a matter not entirely in the realm of technology. Our modern materialistic worldview has a hard time digesting the idea that the spiritis may need to look favorably upon your endeavor before your engine will spin. (I've always had a sneaking suspicion that may have been the case with John Keely. Heaven help you if you get tangled up with a trickster in such a situation.)

Thing that gets me is - can you imagine how much all of this must cost?

The idea that one can find the money if one needs it "understand?" is a bit much for me because I know money is not so readily available. One has to earn it and save it - and have enough money earned that one can save and have enough saved to buy cones and have them laser cut to precision etc.

The question of why only some people would get onto his ship and why nobody could build his ship except him and a few other 'chosen ones' seems to me to be a simple case of the aliens did not give him permission to.

You see Human - I have also had experience of lucid dreaming, so lucid that one time I was in between waking and dreaming and actually willed myself from one familiar place to another.

Of course, I pinched myself once there to make sure I was not dreaming etc, but I did not wake up. Had to will myself back to do that.

It was a very very lucid dream that - felt like it was so real. There were rules though, that I had to obey.

In other lucid dreams I have flown about and so on but once or twice in order to do one thing I had to do another, and once or twice in order to wake up (actually wake up), I had to do something first.

Dreams have rules sometimes - and things you have to do before you are allowed to wake up or continue with the dream.

Human, if you were in contact with the aliens in that special place in between waking and dreaming where all magic or magik (or all human potential) resides then you will know of these rules and would feel compelled to obey them, I have no doubt of this.

So if you are not able to do things then it is because if you break these rules then you will not be allowed to continue with your dream.

Mythopoeika said:
Dingo667 said:
Lets say your ship is working fine, what is it that stops your group from making the plans freely available so that other people can "save" themselves and their families from the impending doom as well?

I agree - that would be very public spirited of you if you did so.

no way, fuck 'em! that'll teach em to doubt the existence of aliens! ;)

Professor, There will be some updated pics once I get back to Hamel's. I will have a date for that in a couple weeks. As for making plans commercially available, I haven't considered it. I don't want to make money from this, I just want to build. There is allot of geometry that must be understood, you have to create a balance with this. For instance, there are three spheres used as a shock in the lower portion. Mine must have a diameter of almost exactly 0.46875 inches, that means they will likely have to be custom. The people who didn't understand the geometry and attempted to build, failed. It can be complicated stuff, to say the least, and I'm not sure if anyone has the focus or initiation it would take to streamline and sketch up plans. That aside, a working prototype can be tremendously powerful; people don’t take things with caution anymore.

feen5, You put words in my mouth. Not only that, you took your fabricated word "complete", and stretched it out, bent it, then conjured up a fake story to go with it. What’s the motive? Also, I haven't avoided a single question to date that I could have answered.

gncxx, Yes I have talked about this before, but no worries. In my understanding, air is only needed to create the initial 'batch' if you will of plasma energy. That takes place at the surface. Now, once you have this, you manipulate it for movement of the craft, and it will be surrounding as well. You asked about breathing. It has to do with the fact that energy gives life, meaning plasma recycles air when manipulated in a certain fashion. The process of recycling air is not something I fully understand; this answer is incomplete as of now.

Doctor, I can only answer your question with a yes if you are specifically referring to a certain concept of control. Pilot, yes. Crew, no.

wembley8, Quakes and water are not the only possibilities, they go along with other factors of course. Imagine a distressed, pole-shifting earth. It is natural for the poles to flip every so often, and there are a million things that go along with it, guys. I mention these two because they are the most prominently talked about between others and I. You realize, a huge portion of the population lives at or near the sea. And quakes, lets not assume how powerful some will get, and what lengths of time they'll carry on for.

Dingo, The plans, are not hidden. David hasn't hidden them, nor have I or anyone else. It’s just that there simply are no plans that anyone could conceivably work off from who didn't previously understand the technology in full. Even so, if a full set of plans did exist, nobody is going to construct anything until proof is around that they need to, which means it’s too late. So to the laymen trying to save his family with a set of plans in his left hand and a briefcase of money in his right, good luck trying to rush an enormous project on a hell stricken earth, when he can’t even comprehend the technology. So that, is the second reason but your answer lies more in the first.

Philo, I can not always give an answer, and when that has been the case, I do advise.

Just to keep some of you up to date, my cones are being trimmed this week, and my magnetics will be ordered this week as well. There may be a 6 week lead time on the material (its being created custom to my exact specifications), but I can try to work on other aspects in the meantime. I have purchased aluminum rod to be spliced and shaped in creating my cone pivot points. Searching for my spheres online today, and I'll need 4 1.875 inch donut magnets soon as well. For people who haven't followed everything as of yet, this will end up looking like 3 stacked metal cones, balanced onto one another. The persistently falling motion created with this, creates something incredible.

Human_84 said:
For instance, there are three spheres used as a shock in the lower portion. Mine must have a diameter of almost exactly 0.46875 inches, that means they will likely have to be custom.

Human, I haven't posted on your thread for ages but have been looking in now and again.

Now you already know that 0.46875 of an inch implies a very, very tight tolerance. In fact at that many decimal places it is totally temperature dependant. If the part is moved to a warmer or cooler environment it will no longer be that size.

I don't see how you could even check that the part supplied was correct unless you have a temperature controlled workshop and very good equipment. Of course if you dont need a tolerance of 1/100000 (or maybe 1/10000) inch then why 5 decimal places?

Also have you considered about the relative expansion/contractions of different materials at varying temperatures? This could throw the geometry out.

I also note you have 3 decimal places on a magnet. I would be more concerned that the field strength of the magnets was what you wanted (I have rare earth magnets built to my designs BTW, but only for mag coupled gauges) and that the polarity runs in exactly the way you need. There is usually quite a variation in field density and direction.

Human_84 said:
There is allot of geometry that must be understood, you have to create a balance with this. For instance, there are three spheres used as a shock in the lower portion. Mine must have a diameter of almost exactly 0.46875 inches, that means they will likely have to be custom.
Translating that into fractions, it's 15/32" - not particularly non-standard, surely, unless some supplier is yanking your chain?

feen5, You put words in my mouth. Not only that, you took your fabricated word "complete", and stretched it out, bent it, then conjured up a fake story to go with it. What’s the motive? Also, I haven't avoided a single question to date that I could have answered.

I'm afraid Human once again your wrong i did not use the word complete you did and in case you have forgotten here is your quote again about the first 12 pages of this thread

As this started out, if you remember, the first dozen pages were almost complete ridicule towards myself.

So tell me how did i make up this wrod and stretch it out? I'm afraid all i was trying to do was point out that your trying to make yourself look like the injured party here with emotive langauge like this. Its nothing to do with me fabricating anything.
As for your answers i'm afraid that (and if i maybe so bold as to speak for a few people here) they are typical of a politican. All bluster with no actual content. Sure you stick in the odd bit about the 4 1.875 inch donut magnets or the spheres with a diameter of 0.46875 inches to make it look all technical but then when it comes to the aliens and the end of the world stuff it all suddenly becomes all old testement on us.
So ok i know now that i'm not going to get any answers and while i may look in every now and then on the thread i won't reply to it any more because frankly i'm bored with going round in circles and i think that your trying to yank our chains. Well good luck to you Human, i hope everything works out the way you think it will but when it all goes tits up i real hope that your not to much out of pocket or that it doesn't affect your health both physical and mental.

Well - it has been a while since my last visit here. Okay, Human, my internet research shows that Hamel was attempting to build all this stuff back in 1997 (with a 'money' chap called Sinclaire). Question: what happened there?

Further, since 1997, there must have been some engine tests and so forth? Yes? No?. What happened, was any of it filmed?

"Quakes and water are not the only possibilities, they go along with other factors of course. Imagine a distressed, pole-shifting earth. It is natural for the poles to flip every so often, and there are a million things that go along with it, guys."

I know. Many pole shifts have occured in the past - sometimes every few undred thousand years. They are not associated with mass extincttions of serious geological events. Suggestions that they could be cataclysmic have been disproven.

"You realize, a huge portion of the population lives at or near the sea. "

And an even huger portion doesn't. Sea level rise is a gradual thing; and even gloval tsunamis would not make that much of a dent - they simply don't carry that far inland.

"And quakes, lets not assume how powerful some will get, and what lengths of time they'll carry on for. "

Doesn't make much odds. After the first few minutes nobody is going to be indoors anway. And if you're a peasant living in a shack/hut and working the the fields/paddies - as a large percentage of the world's popuation are - it won't make the slightest difference.

Come on, you need something much more deadly. At the moment all you're likely to do is bring population down to a more easily sustainable level at best/worst.
How about massive, sudden climate change up 50 degrees+? That would kill a LOT.

Human_84 said:
gncxx, Yes I have talked about this before, but no worries. In my understanding, air is only needed to create the initial 'batch' if you will of plasma energy. That takes place at the surface. Now, once you have this, you manipulate it for movement of the craft, and it will be surrounding as well. You asked about breathing. It has to do with the fact that energy gives life, meaning plasma recycles air when manipulated in a certain fashion. The process of recycling air is not something I fully understand; this answer is incomplete as of now.

You could bring some trees with you, they're good at recycling air.

Sadly, trees aren't that good....old myth about the rain forest being the lungs of the planet etc. I reckon, just in case of plasma breakdown (or what have you) a reserve of oxygen tanks.

Can human (or anyone else) explain why the 'tolerances' have to be soooooo precise? I mean, I thought I had read a bit about sacred geometry and could natter away a bit. But I don't understand these 'figures' as there is no further information as to the dimension(s) of the ship, nor any info regarding ratios etc. Please, please, please don't tell me it is the golden mean etc.

Human_84 said:
Dingo, The plans, are not hidden. David hasn't hidden them, nor have I or anyone else. It’s just that there simply are no plans that anyone could conceivably work off from who didn't previously understand the technology in full. Even so, if a full set of plans did exist, nobody is going to construct anything until proof is around that they need to, which means it’s too late. So to the laymen trying to save his family with a set of plans in his left hand and a briefcase of money in his right, good luck trying to rush an enormous project on a hell stricken earth, when he can’t even comprehend the technology. So that, is the second reason but your answer lies more in the first.

So - it was not the aliens telling you that you are not allowed to tell everybody what the plans are so that they can make their own craft (without having to pay you anything because you would not charge them anything) and escape the hell on earth scenario.

You are saying that nobody would have the time or money to make the craft themselves.

You have also said that they would have to understand all the complex principles and technologies involved.

Now then - how can you say that and then tell us that you must get precisely cut and trimmed components made to measure but then say that you do not understand the technology or the principles fully enough to answer posters questions in full detail?

If you do not understand, then how are you building it? If you do understand, then why are you saying you do not?

Also, I would like to see what you say in reaction to the question posted by Amphiaraus.

How will you maintain the size of the magnets etc unless you have a workshop with very precise and reliable airconditioning?

**EDIT, spellcheck. Must have been in the coffee, I hate coffee as-is, so it will be blamed.**

I have recently been engulfed in creating my website (mentioned in the crypto zoology section), seeking out the proper material for my inner cones, and preparing for friends to visit from Chicago who want to spend time with me and have questions as well. I'm impressed with the questions you've asked this time around.

Codelephant - It has taken me several years to get to this point, it doesn't come easy. I think the phrase is that it can be a bumpy road. I honestly cannot visualize anyone taking the initiation to begin such a project on their own, and then having enough support, and money to do complete it. It is the invitation of a huge headache in your life in exchange for higher knowledge and safety. If there are such people on these boards for instance, and you were to see my device in person and had such interest, I would not shy you away, I'll say that much.

Everyone - There seems to be a mix-up regarding the tolerances. When I use the word exact, I mean damn close, pardon my Yugoslavian here. What you are building for is the end result, and if you accomplish that and the tolerances were not exact, then so be it. The tighter tolerances you hold, the higher chance you have of ending up with a working device. In that respect, it’s the same thing as building a car engine, just think of it in that way. If my magnetics are 100’Th of an inch off, will the cone still reject properly? Yes. Would I rather it be near perfect, certainly.

Wembly - Earthquakes are only a portion of the equation, with that there will be intense rainstorms, record hail, who knows. It won’t matter where you reside. Back to the original statement though, how are you going to live thru a series of more intense quakes than mankind has ever witnessed, taking place over several weeks? What will you do to? How are you so powerful that you will not be harmed?

Gadaffi - Hamel began construction of his devices in 1977, not the ship itself. He builds models of everything first. The ship utilizes one technology, but in a number of fashions. Consequentially, Hamel has constructed various devices thru this time frame. Also, he has worked alone for several decades. He has struggled for help, for gov't assistance in building this, to show his devices to the public, struggled against upset neighbors, against vandalism, against theft, you name it. This frustrates him, but nothing can stop his perseverance. He began the ship in the late 90's, and was held up for several years when the granite company did not understand some certain aspects of what he needed. Shortly after the last time I've seen him, he called me in excitement that he had finally received the pieces he needed to begin the next stage. People who have been helping him are similar to me, in that they live a distance from him and do what they can, but it is not a substitute for people doing physical work. In this next year, there will be approximately a dozen or more people working each day on this until completion. Until then, he will have worked primarily alone, on one very large ship.

Feen5 - Enjoy yourself, but never again fabricate information about me.

Peripart - Good news, I have found them in stock at a location in California. Now it’s a matter of finding the right size cups for them to fit into. Their diameter will be exactly double.

Amphairaus - Yes, I am taking field strength into consideration. I'm running with 1.6 MGO on everything.

Everyone have a happy 4’Th, and be thankful for this government who is loyal to us, and hides nothing, they are truly great people. :roll:

Human_84 said:
There seems to be a mix-up regarding the tolerances. When I use the word exact, I mean damn close, pardon my Yugoslavian here. What you are building for is the end result, and if you accomplish that and the tolerances were not exact, then so be it. The tighter tolerances you hold, the higher chance you have of ending up with a working device. In that respect, it’s the same thing as building a car engine, just think of it in that way. If my magnetics are 100’Th of an inch off, will the cone still reject properly? Yes. Would I rather it be near perfect, certainly.
Human, I am familiar with idea and point of manufacturing tolerances thanks. The tolerances in any design are what guarantee a mechanical assembly all fits together and continues to work within spec across it's normal working range. Generally engineers dont work to 'damn close' - they want a number. I was concerned that if you have been quoting five decimal places to the people manufacturing the parts you will pay more than perhaps you needed to.

Human_84 said:
Good news, I have found them in stock at a location in California. Now it’s a matter of finding the right size cups for them to fit into. Their diameter will be exactly double.
I assume that this is the 15/32 ball, and that you have purchased some ball bearings of that size. Was a steel ball(of double the diameter) what you wanted or is that a change from your requirements?

Human_84 said:
Amphairaus - Yes, I am taking field strength into consideration. I'm running with 1.6 MGO on everything.
I prefer Gauss or Tesla, rather than an overall measure. The point of my question was not what 'strength' you require, but how are you going to check each magnet, and measure consistency of 'strength' and the direction of field that has been magnetised into the material? BTW 1.6 MGO seems very feeble, amongst the lowest possible grades/strengths I think.

I would love to see some pics of the device so far, have you made provision for experimenting with different magnets etc? how are you going to measure the performance?

Anyhow don't get cooped up too long in the workshop, enjoy the sunshine awhile mate.

[quote="Human_84Wembly - Earthquakes are only a portion of the equation, with that there will be intense rainstorms, record hail, who knows. It won’t matter where you reside. Back to the original statement though, how are you going to live thru a series of more intense quakes than mankind has ever witnessed, taking place over several weeks? What will you do to? How are you so powerful that you will not be harmed?
[/quote]

If you've read accounts of earthquakes, you'll know that they're only dangerous when you're indoors or close to a large building.
A large percentage of the Earth's population lives in shacks or huts which wouldn't be a risk even if they collapsed on you. After that' what's the danger? Huge cracks opening up in the ground and swalloiwng you? Only in Hollywood...and there are reasons why some areas are subject to earthquakes and others aren't.

In any case, perhaps the easiest way to survive would be to be at sea - more than a few hundred yards offshore and no earquake or tsunami would be a problem. Maybe a Ship really is the answer - not antigravity needed. :D

Giant hail?? It's beginning to sound as though you started by deciding that the heathen are all going to be exterminated and now you're trying to rationalise it after the event. In any case, how deadly do you think hail is? How much of the planet were you planning to hit?

wembley8 said:
Giant hail?? It's beginning to sound as though you started by deciding that the heathen are all going to be exterminated and now you're trying to rationalise it after the event. In any case, how deadly do you think hail is? How much of the planet were you planning to hit?

Perhaps we're going to be attacked by Ming the Merciless? Hot hail! Flash, I love you, but we've only got fourteen hours to save the Earth!

From this thread

Human_84 said:
Looking for a technical answer here. How do we define an "alignment with the earth and center of our galaxy? They are 2 points in space, so they are either always aligned or never (depending on how you look at it). Wouldn't you need 3 points to have an alignment? I admit that I know little about astronomy.

You'll be swatting up on this as well then?

No clues Mothman, he's an alien (he knows this stuff!) ;)

Taken from http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/hamel.htm

Hamel was told, "In twenty more years everything on earth will be devastated. It's the magnetic that will change. I was told that when the lineup of the planets and THE SECOND SUN passes for three days and three nights in front of our sun and blacks it out, the magnetic will change. Between the years 2000 and 2005."

More gubbins :-
http://www.rimstar.org/sdprop/hamlshfs/hamlshfs.htm

Personally I think Mr.Hamel's gonna shake off his mortal coil before his crackpot plans are realised, leavin poor Human in the lurch, with an empty feeling inside.

Rather it's the fact that 20-odd years ago he was *cough* foretold armageddon was going to occur between 2000-2005. Now that period's past, he's created another date :roll:
Poor Human is going to waste 5 years of his life on this demented fantasy. If Hamel hasn't croaked it by the new doomsday date, most likely he'll just add another 5 years onto the clock! :lol:

Wibble!

Diabolik8 said:
Hamel was told, "In twenty more years everything on earth will be devastated. It's the magnetic that will change. I was told that when the lineup of the planets and THE SECOND SUN passes for three days and three nights in front of our sun and blacks it out, the magnetic will change. Between the years 2000 and 2005."

Thanks Diabolik. That does rather confirm the theory of 'apocalyptic prophecy first, rationale second.'
And the problem with dates is rather familiar too. The world never seems to end on time.

Diabolik8 said:
Taken from http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/hamel.htm

More gubbins :-
http://www.rimstar.org/sdprop/hamlshfs/hamlshfs.htm

Personally I think Mr.Hamel's gonna shake off his mortal coil before his crackpot plans are realised, leavin poor Human in the lurch, with an empty feeling inside.

Do you suppose that by second sun they mean Jupiter?

Also, if there was some major reverse in polarity in the Earths magnetic field(s) then what would actually happen?

The earths magnetic field or should I say polarity has allready changed many time's over past few million years and life is still abundant so Im not worrying too much yet. The most devastating thing to happen would be that you would need to go out and buy a new compass. Yes, thats it, its a conspiracy by the compas makers secret guild COMPARZ to get their industry going again :lol:

Why would you need a new compass?

Existing compasses would just point somewhere else, that's all.

As for polarity reversal - I have this fear that in the changeover, it's just possible that a certain amount of deadly radiation from the Sun could leak through the shield of charged particles round the Earth's atmosphere.
Also, there may be a helluva lot of thunder and lightning. Not good. :(

Feen5 - Enjoy yourself, but never again fabricate information about me.

I know i said i wouldn't reply to this thread any more but i cannot let this slide, i fabricated nothing and i don't like being accused of being a liar. Go back to my post on pg 33 and read it again. So if you don't remove or edit this from your post i will have to ask a moderator to have a look at it.

Back