• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Ship

Hi Human. Remember to post a video on Youtube of you and your ship when it is finally working, if ever...

Human_84 said:
You've more or less managed to turn this thread into an enormous comic strip, without the pictures.

What elese can we do until we get some update from you?

I thought you were going to have something to show us by now?

Acutally H I do have a question. Your first two posts here, both end with the words "we're watching". I have always wanted to know what you meant by that. Who is the "we" you are refering to?

Mycat thanks you
;)

Human84 has been posting yesterday on a different thread but managed to neglect this one. He also informed us that his website is nearly done.
Is this ship now secondary in his interests?
I'd love to know if there are any nouvel developments for us to rip apart and also if H is still interested in keeping us informed regardless. C'mon H, give us more cannon fodder, deep down we are all fond of you and your "ship" for whatever reasons [for or against]. :goof:

Hellooooooo HUMAAAAAN are you out there???!!!!!

We are watching you - Human
If you move to another thread we will find you - Human

:lol:

While my last post on this thread appears to still hold nearly true, I will post an update just as I have been all along. I also want to make a point that my website is out of interest for myself and thousands of others alike. Speculation of its relevance has been semi-accurate, as I said it is purely out of interest and will last as long as anything else.

Still here, and about to bring in some new pictures. My plans are nearly final, among other places I will be at Mr. Hamel's 1 full day at random near the end of this month. Ship is progressing; meanwhile of greater importance, is that an arrangement for a dozen or more daily workers is nearly finalized. My device is on hold due to still not having the cones, but I am at fault for failing to follow up on such things. Knowing that I have 3 to 4 years-and knowing that the technology works-I have been satisfied in not continuing construction thru the past few months. I should take the given interest more seriously (coming from yourselves among others) and continue building. In place of this gap I've irresponsibly left, I commit myself to bring back photo and/or video evidence of other working devices while at the location if any are available to myself for viewing. I know some have been moved to the future work site, but one or two that I have in mind should be on location. Watch the clouds....

Human_84 said:
When the Earth dies, we will find you human

I think I know what that means now.

I think that is what the aliens said to you when you listened to them, before you returned to this plane.

Thanks for the update - and get them cones you lazy so and so!

;)

You still haven't got the cones?

Look, you're keeping us all waiting! We want to see this thing flying!

Human_84 said:
...Watch the clouds....

Ta, thanks for the heads up. Just remember, to cruise by the Southern Hemisphere at some stage. My cat's geting impatient...

Human_84 said:
Knowing that I have 3 to 4 years-and knowing that the technology works-I have been satisfied in not continuing construction thru the past few months.

How do you know the technology works? Did you build a mini remote controlled version to test it?

I've been watching this thead for a while with mild interest, and then it occured to me that parts of the "Ship" reminded me of somthing such as the Keely airpropeller illistated here www.keelynet.com/keely/airship1.htm then again it might just be my imagination...

Wm.

cobblers to the whole thread
id rather chuck myself off a bridge than fly in the soo called spaceship
my crummy ford fiesta is more upto space flight

cant beleve human 84 is still clinging to the real world

except for alien. you all still think that its weather balloons? i pity you.

dupekow

J_Frank_Parnell wrote:

myszlem ze jestesci dupekow. kurwa!

I know I probably shouldn't be encouraging you but...what is that language you are speaking?

coldelephant said:
J_Frank_Parnell wrote:

myszlem ze jestesci dupekow. kurwa!

I know I probably shouldn't be encouraging you but...what is that language you are speaking?

Online translator says it Polish for "mouse with I'm dupekow. whore!"

I'm sure thats not quite right :?

Tell you what. It happened just this moment, that I got aware of Human84 being happy to talk to the doomed.
I mean if he is right [and he thinks he is], then we are all going to die!
So I don't know if I could speak to the soon to be "dead" in such a lighthearted way.
Imagine you spoke to someone you'd know only has 3 -4 years to live and all you do is show him/her pictures of the place you will go on holiday and moan about the food on the planes and how you can't get hold of the relevant paperwork...
Is it just me or is that just plain sick?

I mean, me personally I wouldn't go on that ship if they'd invite me, if this is how they treat their fellow humans.
But then again I neither believe we are doomed, nor that the ship will fly...

Human, could you give me an answer to this please and explain how you can be so "normal" towards people you think are going to die a horrible death? I'd really like to know from a psychological background. Please don't ignore me, this is a genuine question.

Dingo667 said:
...me personally I wouldn't go on that ship if they'd invite me.
Just as well really, because I reckon we've all blown our chances of a seat on the Ship with our displays of scepticism.

Oh well, I'm sure a handful of us might survive the coming catastrophe...

Heckler20 said:
misterwibble said:
*welds big metal spikes to car*

*Dresses up like Tina Turner*

* Joins in the fun by wearing an eye patch and some leather motorbike clothing and a t-shirt with the slogan 'I hate LA', stands slouching slightly in a nonchalant mannar with a crumpled cigarette hanging out of one corner of his mouth and looks around the room with a baleful, cynical gaze*

:smokin:

* Buzzes overhead in autogyro *

Human84's apocalypse wasn't actually all that apocalyptic. He declined to explain how earthquakes could cause many casualties.

Could be a good idea to train as a brickie tho'....

When Human talked about a paradigm shift, I was convinced he was talking about humans turning on each other as the result of a shift in thinking.

It would be the most likely cause of human extinction in my book - ourselves...WWIII or something.

There again, earthquakes and floods etc...

Ok.

What if a big earthquake made a big chunk of cliff or mountain fell into the sea and caused a tidal wave?

Hardly going to wipe out everybody, but maybe Human's town would be at risk of flooding...

...his alien friends may wish to save him - bless.

Human_84 said:
... Ship is progressing; meanwhile of greater importance, is that an arrangement for a dozen or more daily workers is nearly finalized...

H! If you can get me a green card, I'd be willing to come and help out. Good with hands, Tool user and Thinker. Science background etc. Excellent people skills. What's the base rate of pay? Is overtime available? And my cat, and myself would require housing of some sort, nothing too posh, nothing too shabby. Actually, the cat could help out as well... She has powers, like...

When Human talked about a paradigm shift, I was convinced he was talking about humans turning on each other as the result of a shift in thinking.
Actually I thought the paradigm shift was some sort of consciousness-raising utopian event that would lead to the end of war and hunger and all the usual suspects, and only if it didn't happen would the ground start rumbling and they'd have to give it toes in the wooden saucers ... but I could be getting it confused with that Capricorn business (has world peace not been declared yet?).

Back