• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Shit Thread: Excremental Discussion

Someone told me a while back about a suggested sexual activity called an 'artic pipeline' ... to skip to the end, someone does a poo in a condom, puts that in a freezer and then someone later uses that as a dildo .. nice.

Someone told me a while back about a suggested sexual activity called an 'artic pipeline' ... to skip to the end, someone does a poo in a condom, puts that in a freezer and then someone later uses that as a dildo .. nice.
The more I hear about these bizarre things, I have to ask the question why.
Is it boredom with regular sex, or just being 'edgy'?

The complex interrelationship between the mind and the bowels has baffled physicians for several hundred years. In 1816, the German physician, G. L. Hohnstock described a bowel-obsessed patient with chronic symptoms of constipation, diarrhea and abdominal pain typical of modern-day irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Hohnstock wrote, “he directs his attention very specifically to his B.M.’s because what agony and anxiety constipation cause him. Whenever the subject comes around to constipation socially, he perceives again these hypochondriacal complaints. He is happy to spend long sessions upon the toilet. To extend his stay he lays in a supply of books. Also, he takes purgatives to combat constipation, and any doctor can insinuate himself with [the patient] who is willing to prescribe them…. The hypochondriac now believes that life is impossible without laxatives, and if none are available, he gives himself an enema. He also pays quite exact notice to his stool and its composition, keeps a diary of it in which he records daily with great exactness the quantity and quality of the excrement” [36]. Although Dr. Hohnstock’s patient may have been a hypochondriac with psychogenic symptoms, he also had a clear gut motility disorder.

Robert W. Baloh Medically Unexplained Symptoms A Brain-Centered Approach

Back