• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Shit Thread: Excremental Discussion

I wasn't there for an awful lot of things I'm not convinced about... 300metres of flying shite!

May I assume that you have not yet seen images of the young Japanese lady who will forever be known as 'Tubgirl'? If not, I suggest you do not go in search of her pictures. Remember my Fortean friend, once seen, some things cannot be unseen.

There's poetry in motion!
There's beauty in the bran!
There is no magic potion,
Just prunes and the What-The-F-Plan!

(Sorry. I'll get me coat.)

Saw a kids' toy product today called 'Mermaid Poo'. It's like glittery silly putty stuff.
When I looked it up online I noticed it's generally about £4 or so, which is a bit dearer than the £ Shop price I saw it for.

Saw a kids' toy product today called 'Mermaid Poo'. It's like glittery silly putty stuff.
When I looked it up online I noticed it's generally about £4 or so, which is a bit dearer than the £ Shop price I saw it for.

We have a large children's section in one of our stores & sell this delightful product (it's a huge seller)!
unicornpoo.jpg

Unicorn stuff seems to be big at the moment in stores .. I did a 2 month contract this Christmas just gone at a chain store and if it wasn't 'naughty elves', it was unicorn stuff, everything you can think of but unicorn themed, I was knee deep in the stuff .. it reminded me of the time me and a girlfriend did a night shift at a Toys R Us store and had to catalogue mountains of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles stuff in the early 90's.

Unicorn stuff seems to be big at the moment in stores .. I did a 2 month contract this Christmas just gone at a chain store and if it wasn't 'naughty elves', it was unicorn stuff, everything you can think of but unicorn themed, I was knee deep in the stuff .. it reminded me of the time me and a girlfriend did a night shift at a Toys R Us store and had to catalogue mountains of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles stuff in the early 90's.

There was a "doc" on Sky about "people who identify as unicorns", I thought it would just be people playing dress up and not much else. In fairness, there wasn't much else but those people were the most insufferable Nathan Barley cunts I've ever seen.

There was a "doc" on Sky about "people who identify as unicorns", I thought it would just be people playing dress up and not much else. In fairness, there wasn't much else but those people were the most insufferable Nathan Barley cunts I've ever seen.
Someone's posted a link here about a man who swapped a couple of cases of beer for a sheep with a single horn sticking out .. not sure which thread it's in sorry ..

Someone's posted a link here about a man who swapped a couple of cases of beer for a sheep with a single horn sticking out .. not sure which thread it's in sorry ..

Bargain, that sheep is worth three to three and half cases of beer.

Absolutely. Unicorns reign supreme in the children's retail world and have done so for the past couple of years. Mermaids tried to usurp them and narwhals also had a crack but neither came close. Slap a unicorn on whatever product you sell and it's bound to be desired by young girls under 12. For boys, it's dinosaurs. Always dinosaurs.

girl here, was and is dinosaurs..

In certain circles*, a "unicorn" is a young, single, bi-sexual woman who is looking to play with both the male and female partners of a couple (who are probably "mature" and not exactly gym-bunnies) - ie. they reputedly exist, but aren't evident in the real world.

*OK, on FAB Swingers.com

May I assume that you have not yet seen images of the young Japanese lady who will forever be known as 'Tubgirl'? If not, I suggest you do not go in search of her pictures. Remember my Fortean friend, once seen, some things cannot be unseen.

It's great being old sometimes. Names like Tubgirl, Goatse and Lemon Party, which were known to any of us nerdy types who embraced The Web through our dial-up modems back in the day, became infamous and therefore well-signposted to be avoided by "normal" internet users looking for some nice cups that 2 girls might be able to share. So much so, that many are now largely forgotten, save by us who recall with a shudder the night we strayed into alt.sex.binaries.pictures.etc and saw those "things that cannot be unseen".

However, there's a whole new generation of unwary travellers, fresh from Facebook etc, who consider themselves digital natives, but who are ripe to be to be lured into putting those terms into a well-known search engine. Oh, the joy of seeing some know-it-all young buck's face as he sees what a Blue Waffle is for the very first time. Priceless.

It's great being old sometimes. Names like Tubgirl, Goatse and Lemon Party, which were known to any of us nerdy types who embraced The Web through our dial-up modems back in the day, became infamous and therefore well-signposted to be avoided by "normal" internet users looking for some nice cups that 2 girls might be able to share. So much so, that many are now largely forgotten, save by us who recall with a shudder the night we strayed into alt.sex.binaries.pictures.etc and saw those "things that cannot be unseen".

However, there's a whole new generation of unwary travellers, fresh from Facebook etc, who consider themselves digital natives, but who are ripe to be to be lured into putting those terms into a well-known search engine. Oh, the joy of seeing some know-it-all young buck's face as he sees what a Blue Waffle is for the very first time. Priceless.

In the spirit of all of the above, you may have missed out on 1 Priest 1 Nun .. that's quality. (it's weird poo sex stuff)

Last edited:

True story. A couple of years ago, our youngest son (in his early twenties at the time), tries to shock his mother and I by imparting his knowledge of all thing gross and disturbing that he's found online. In doing so, he mention the 'Blue Waffle' and asks if we knew what it was. Now, my wife had been a teacher of young adults for 20 years and had encountered most things of a similar nature through her students who often tried (and failed) to shock the teacher. I had for 18 years, worked as a graphic & web designer in the online adult industry and therefore had seen it all.
Our son persisted once we admitted to knowing what a 'Blue Waffle' was and was then adamant that he ought to find the original image to show us. He did, expecting his mother and I to gag at the sight of it. When he showed us, I casually said "It has nothing on Tubgirl.' He replies ''Tubgirl? What's that?'' I looked at his mother, she looked at me and so I showed him. Next thing you know, he's throwing up in the kitchen sink while we piss ourselves laughing. Which all just goes to prove my point that some things are simply better left unseen.

Last edited:
Back