• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Smiley Face Killers

"Oxygen Media is coming straight out of the gate with new true crime content.

...the network will launch Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice on Saturday, Jan. 19 at 7 p.m. ET.

Never heard of the Smiley Face Killers? Oxygen is here to fix that. The series follows an active investigation run by retired NYPD Detective Kevin Gannon, who is looking in to the country's most notorious string of mysterious, accidental drownings. Gannon believes these aren't accidents, but homicides; and they could all be connected."

https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/998...-face-killers-theory-in-new-true-crime-series

I have done a bit of light Googling, but I can't pin down whether Oxygen is available in the UK, or if this series will be shown on UK telly.

maximus otter

I've just done a search through my available subscriptions for Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice
  • Prime Video lists it - but unfortunately you need to subscribe to the hayu service to actually watch it (something that Prime seem to be doing more and more nowadays. It's a case of: "Oh, that looks good, bah :(, I have to take out another subscription to hayu or Starz to get to see it). Rant over.
  • Netflix doesn't have it
  • Now TV does - so if you suscribe to that; you're in luck
Apparantly it's also available on Sky (I don't have Sky though so can't confirm that).

The programme does a disservice to the deaths by going "Oh look there is some graffiti of a smiley face somewhere near by"
Most of the episodes are a massive stretch

Back