• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

EricJulien

Ephemeral Spectre
The start of the end times is near, as this image shows it: https://ibb.co/du9D8R

upload_2017-11-26_14-19-53.jpeg

Last edited:
Here we go again...

Eric - would you be so kind as to explain in what way this new cavalcade of Earth-shattering information in thread-form varies from the previous cavalcade of Earth-shattering information in thread-form, which I shut down owing to its lack of accuracy, clarity and progress?

Maybe you can explain just what the above diagram is telling us, and what exciting revelations, non-prophecies and extraterrestrial visits we can look forward to this time?

nb: I may be tempted not to let it run to quite so many pages this time. Or even a page. All depends on the clarity and tangibility of what you say. Over to you :).

Here we go again...

Eric - would you be so kind as to explain in what way this new cavalcade of Earth-shattering information in thread-form varies from the previous cavalcade of Earth-shattering information in thread-form, which I shut down owing to its lack of accuracy, clarity and progress?

Maybe you can explain just what the above diagram is telling us, and what exciting revelations, non-prophecies and extraterrestrial visits we can look forward to this time?

nb: I may be tempted not to let it run to quite so many pages this time. Or even a page. All depends on the clarity and tangibility of what you say. Over to you :).
Hello stuneville,

There is one question that has always obsessed us during the last years of waiting. What do they wait for?

Since a long time ago, I calculated the end of the Christian era through the 7 fractal periods of the 7 churches (Rev 2 & 3). It had always been late 2017, especially in late August 2017, plus 40 days. The more I studied the Bible prophecies, the more I saw that late 2017 was the true period for the start of the end times, as showed in the diagram, thanks to various independent sources. But we were too impatient to believe we had to wait so long. Hence, various unfulfilled dates due to the incomplete cryptic intels.

Besides, we have received a number of ET intels converging to my birthday (December 10th 1961), as showed in the diagram). Here again, I refused to believe that my birth day would mean anything in the big plan of the end times. But, unlike the version of the 25th of the month of our arrival at Orleans (before which we could have been taken), I had to calculate a number of days FROM the date of our arrival at Orleans, 7 years ago.

So, the announced Orleans UFO event should take place on December 10th 2017 to be taken in an alien spaceship for a number of days with them, to then return to earth (UK) changed and transformed.

While you're at it, maybe you can tell us the reason for the latest non-event this weekend.

Don't you get even slightly embarrassed by your distinct lack of success in the field of prediction?..
The 25th of the ET intels was not of the current month of November but 25 days from the 7th anniversary of our arrival at Orleans. I am not embarrassed because my ego in absolutely not in the equation. Only truth and honesty are.

Okay, okay, let's not poke the monster with a stick.

Eric, you have yet to fully answer Stu's questions. If you can't offer clear, concise, readable explanations for the numbers you keep spouting (seemingly at random), I'll lock this thread meself.

Okay, okay, let's not poke the monster with a stick.

Eric, you have yet to fully answer Stu's questions. If you can't offer clear, concise, readable explanations for the numbers you keep spouting (seemingly at random), I'll lock this thread meself.

All the explanations could be quite long to be provided. So, I ask you to be patient for me to explain them all.

As a starter, among the numbers there is '179'. This number was seen in a vision at the end of a dark corridor in an airport where I used to work. With this number there was the sign 'EXIT' with an arrow to the up left. On the left of the end wall there was a stair leading to a bright light.

I resigned from that airport managment position in early January 2003. The 179th month since that resignation, after which I never got another paid job, is December 2017.

Last edited:
All the explanations could be quite long to be provided. So, I ask you to be patient for me to explain them all.

As a starter, among the numbers there is '179'. This number was seen in a vision at the end of a dark corridor in an airport where I used to work. With this number there was the sign 'EXIT' with an arrow to the up left. On the left of the end wall there was a stair leading to a bright light.
Did you used to write the clues for "321"?

ted-rogers-321.jpg

I think it's the bin..

Last edited:
Hello stuneville,

So, the announced Orleans UFO event should take place on December 10th 2017 to be taken in an alien spaceship for a number of days with them, to then return to earth (UK) changed and transformed.

Are you making any plans for Christmas or is this a convoluted and devious way to get out of it?

Back