• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I would at least take some fried chicken and a bottle of whiskey. And socks of course. Every time I've been on one of those space ships, the food was awful. It looked great, but it all tasted like styrofoam. And watered-down wine? Yeah, no thanks!

Can anyone say where and when consciousness is located? Does one need to repeat that special relativity itself affirms these discrepancies of perception of space and time, depending on speed? Then what is "the imagination," if it is not a particular state of our consciousness to emit and receive information at a relativist speed? Can there be reception, though it be described as imaginative through ignorance, elsewhere than in space and time, supports of every perception? We are but at the beginnings, as the power of necessary abstraction is so great that even the most experienced physicists could lose their Latin in it.../...

We can have a really good stab at where consciousness is located. We at very least have it narrowed down to the brain. The proof of this can be found in any paliative care ward where the effects of neurological degeneration and the subsequent disintegration of personality and indeed human capacity are visible for all to see.

To suggest that there is some sort of transmitter that projects our consciousness into our brain is conspicuously incorrect, as the brain has no core receiver per se. Different parts of the brain are responsible for speech, the senses, various forms of reasoning, empathy etc. These clearly identified parts of the brain have a single function, and any connection to a core received signal would be visible through fMRI or more primitive brain activity mapping technologies. If the signal were constantly being transmitted, there would be an obvious activity core around the receiver, which there is not. Instead we see brain activation following patterns according to the activities that the physical body is performing based on known areas of brain activation.

Now experiences that suggest that the consciousness is not in fact located within the brain are generally products of the fascinating neurological process of visual imagination. All vision is located in the brain, not in the eyes. The eyes merely transmit signals which the brain then interprets. Where this gets interesting is in the case of visualization, such as when an engineer mentally models the bridge they are working on, or in the common experience of human dreaming. In the case of schizophrenia, the visual cortex in particular often experiences abnormal activation patterns, and the effect is as if the individual were experiencing a dream while awake, complete with other interactive sensations unavailable to other people.

Now for any claim of such input to be genuinely spiritual there would need to be some sort of anomalous information transfer, such as the individual being able to access information with which they had no prior experience. A good one is suddenly becoming properly fluent in a language they have never studied, or a scientific insight that can be turned into a patentable invention. It can be as simple as predicting a day and a date an event that has yet to occur will occur. Without solid proof of such things, wild claims remain wild claims.

Those people don't know what they are talking about. Most of the psychiatrists don't. They use words such as 'delusions' and 'schizophrenia' without knowing what is really behind those phenomena.
This reply to me suggests strongly that Eric has previously been diagnosed as schizophrenic. He has also previously referred on this thread to refusing medication. The references to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge being 'replaced' and 'sent to heaven' and Prince George - a four year old child - as 'Christ' are also disturbing. It's quite apparent that these are the ramblings of an ill man and I don't think it's very fair to take the piss.

Eric - please seek medical help as a matter of urgency and don't do anything to hurt yourself or anyone else in the mean time.

I would at least take some fried chicken and a bottle of whiskey. And socks of course. Every time I've been on one of those space ships, the food was awful. It looked great, but it all tasted like styrofoam. And watered-down wine? Yeah, no thanks!
They eat these pancakes that are just like cardboard. No flavour at all.

They eat these pancakes that are just like cardboard. No flavour at all.

Never had the cardboard pancakes. Must be some other group of saucer people. I've always been puzzled by old Joe Simonton's description of his visitors. If memory serves, he thought they "looked like Italians" but they must have only looked Italian. Italians are not known for bland or boring food. Maybe they were hoping to score some maple syrup in their thermos bottle.

The present William and Kate will be safe and happy in heaven once replaced. There, they will understand that what awaits us won't be a ministry they would have accepted. They weren't made for the role of the Two Witnesses. Otherwise they wouldn't have behaved like they did until now, properly and rightly doing exactly what the Firm and the British people wanted them to, after a life resembling their specific education.

Thread Locked Pending Discussion.

Sorry--will deal with within a day.

Last edited:
Eric,

I write this openly so that everybody here can see the explicit chain of causality.

Your previous thread on this topic generated multiple reports. The gist--and I see no reason to bubble-wrap this for you--was that your writing suggested you were mentally ill and, possibly, of suicidal intent.

Our judgment--then as now--is that we should not and can not be responsible for our members' physical or emotional well-being; this is the reason we discourage the solicitation of medical and psychological advice.

This latest thread, however, has garnered concern of a different type: however far-fetched it may seem, there is a fear that you may be planning some enormity and that your strange talk of 'replacing' members of the royal family could be a euphemism for something darker.

I do not think this at all likely, but as I have no desire to allow myself to be proved wrong if it does transpire that you are indeed criminally bananas, this thread is being locked as a precaution.

I consider the matter above my level, but I have been instructed to err on the side of caution in any case that might have legal repercussions. I intend to refer this thread to the boss (Stu Neville) and am happy to be bound by his decision.

I don't want to turn this into a slagging match, all I'm seeing is a very ill man who has fed his mind on a diet of self-invented myths to the extent that he's impossible to reason with. I don't think these pages-long threads are doing anything but bolstering that illness and would question keeping them open.
While my medical field is the eye.....I suspect there is some religious mania/delusion....possibly even schizophrenia happening here. I honestly hope that there will be medical intervention and help before anything tragic happens.
Having reviewed this thread in its entirety, and being all too aware of how the previous one played out, I have to draw the same conclusion.

I know there have been concerns expressed about the content with regard to the Duke of Cambridge and his family, which whatever anyone's opinion of the Royals and their function in society is somewhat disconcerting: doubtless they already receive a great deal of attention from those who have theories and intentions but as Yithian said we on here have no wish to harbour or contribute to such sentiments on this forum.

That aside, and far more important, I agree with the general tone that we're seeing a symptom of an intricate and clearly deep-seated mental construct which is self-perpetuating, and any attention of any kind serves only to fuel it further. I also have to conclude that my decision to allow threads to run, in the perhaps naive belief that intelligent discussion would allow sense (or indeed reality) to prevail was misguided. My fault, for which I apologise.

Eric: I can only echo what others have said. You yourself have freely admitted that you have had professional advice, which you choose to ignore. I would urge you - as have a number of people on here - to re-engage with those that offered you this counsel, if for no other reason than to understand and maybe rationalise your own views. I also feel that we have gone as far as we can in terms of discussion on this forum. I would leave your ID open, but I fear that this would only lead to a near-duplicate thread being started and this whole process starting again. For this reason I am deactivating your account, and the threads you started will remain locked.

I wish you only well, Eric. Do, please, seek some professional help.

Hello all,

The Bible prophecies: STUDY better than BELIEF. That is possible. No cult, no money, no organization, no anything. Just a study based on Jesus Christ's own prophetic words...and personal intel.

Here are six videos, the first being the full video of the five short following parts, to warn everyone about what the future has in store for us, starting in June 2019, according to the most detailed and unveiled true meaning of the Bible prophecies, understood after years of study. This first video have been prepared for the British monarch as a briefing which will take place this Summer, once the two announced coming major UFO events (June & July 2019) have occured. Hence this presentation as if these events are already past. Sorry for the English artificial voices chosen instead of my bad French accent.

I invite you to open your mind since this Revelation could shock you as it is unexpected, while respecting the prophecies to the least details.

ADVICE: If you don't want to watch the full (and first) video now, watch ALL the five following videos in the order provided below to follow and understand the logic of the prophecies. ENJOY!

You've been reading Revelations, haven't you? It's very bad for you. Just assume the poor guy had eaten the wrong sort of mushrooms and stick to the Gospels.

Or all has a meaning once decoded...hence the videos.

Self fulfilling prophecy is no big deal....And bible prophecy is so open ended you can make anything fit into it...

Sorry... but computerised voice-overs that are poorly scripted turn me off.
Get a human to do the narration, is my advice.
Sorry for that. So, turn off the sound and listen to your preferred music since the voices just tell what is written in the videos. Nevertheless, you're right, natural voices will be used for the monarch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Self fulfilling prophecy is no big deal....And bible prophecy is so open ended you can make anything fit into it...
This is precisely NOT self-fulfilling since I show that history confirms the prophecy...and all its details. If it would be self-fulfilling everyone would be already aware of that interpretation since centuries. BUT NONE DID DECODE IT THAT WAY UNTIL NOW.

They were already aware of it..You cannot tell me that the authors of the NT were not familiar with the OT Books....How do you think they knew a jesus was suppose to be born? They read it in the OT...Everything they predict comes from the OT....They self fulfilled those prophecies in the NT...

They were already aware of it..You cannot tell me that the authors of the NT were not familiar with the OT Books....How do you think they knew a jesus was suppose to be born? They read it in the OT...Everything they predict comes from the OT....They self fulfilled those prophecies in the NT...
If the OT's prophecies were THAT easy to self-fulfill why didn't the Jews welcome Jesus Christ as their Messiah? They needed so much a king to replace the Romans. The NT's authors just pointed to the details of the OT's prophecies that the vast majority disregarded. And this will repeat again, just because of the preconceptions, misundertandings and prejudices. Again, NONE has interpreted Daniel's Book (from the OT!) and the Book of Revelation the way the first video shows it. WHY? Who will accept Christ returned, as who he himself told he will be in the future? Ask the Christians and you'll have your answer about how much the prophecy is self-fulfilling...

It's a belief system you believe it I don't. It's nothing more than turn or burn philosophy created by christianity...Which is kind of weird to me since christians have this vile for Jews yet they worship one. WTH is up with that? Plus revere a book written by Greeks and Jews..:bish:

@JUNE2019

Why do you think it is that some people get so hooked up on Revelations and other people really can't be bothered with the whole prophecy thing?

It's a belief system you believe it I don't. It's nothing more than turn or burn philosophy created by christianity...Which is kind of weird to me since christians have this vile for Jews yet they worship one. WTH is up with that? Plus revere a book written by Greeks and Jews..:bish:

A belief system is a set of beliefs not based on facts. The prophecies are a set of announced events and characters that can not be expected. Here, we talk about the second case. This means that prophecies are the only material that could back the belief system. The first video shows how.

@JUNE2019

Why do you think it is that some people get so hooked up on Revelations and other people really can't be bothered with the whole prophecy thing?
Many people have given up the prophecies due to their apparent complexity. That is why the pure symbolical approach has been preferred by many theologians...when they actually are rather literal, provided that the symbols are / have been used by real people without been aware of them being biblical symbols. Remember that Daniel and John have had visions, and the best way to decipher them is through images, hence the video showing them.

Back