• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The strange bedroom visitor.

G

GeorgeP

After hearing strange noises in her bedroom for several weeks a camera was set up. What is it that tries to jump onto the bed, an animal, child, ghost or gremlin? A pretty scary video but I do wish you all a pleasant nights sleep tonight. :)

Looks like a small dog that's not strong enough to jump on the bed.

I nearly fell into the obvious trap: I was going to object that there is so much noise in the image that it is difficult to see what is going on. On the other hand, if it had been pin-sharp and crystal-clear, it would have been an obvious fake :rolleyes: Nice clip!

It seemed like a child, I wonder if they still sleep in that room. It actually looks like someone throwing a doll onto the bed

It seemed like a child, I wonder if they still sleep in that room

My OH and I co-slept with both our children. You know about it if a child wants into bed but for whatever reason can't manage to climb in on their own, I promise you. Which is not to say that it isn't a child in the clip, but if it is, then it does call into question the reliability of the captions...

I added a bit about it looking like a doll as well, maybe a child throwing a doll onto the bed? It is weird that the woman didnt see or feel it tho

I added a bit about it looking like a doll as well, maybe a child throwing a doll onto the bed? It is weird that the woman didnt see or feel it tho

Did anyone notice the footsteps on the bed in that clip? Another entity can be seen briefly leaving the bed...weird!

This is the follow-up in which the lady invites paranormal investigators into the house.

If that was my house I`d soon develop a serious hot-toddy bed time diet to make it through the night. :eek:

Back