The Troll's Head

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Oh I don't know then. I give in.
Fair shout... as it's a quite extraordinary 'chain of events'...

1549581802062584.jpg

In a BBC 4 documentary, few years back, Ray recalled that a producer he worked with was acquainted with Elvis' producer (or something similar) and he wrote, 'Feels Like I'm in Love', as a song for Elvis.

Nothing came if it and some time afterwards, he was playing the song, when someone suggested they had a new Scottish singer being promoted and this might be an ideal single for her.

Hence, Kelly Marie's hit!

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Fascinating discussions on the forum tonight. As always, many questions...

Would perhaps most welcome an ale and a double shot of 'Monkey Shoulder'... neat...

There's something different in the tavern tonight... what Is it...

Oh ya total dancer...

1549594506683531.jpg

Shady

Queen of Scots
Never open one of Swiftys links, you do so at your own peril my good sir

Ill have a black decaff coffee please,............. there's no one behind the bar
*looks left and right, up and down as well, ya never know with this sly bunch* helps self

Shady

Queen of Scots
You must look like a cherry now, with all that blushing *drops him into a babycham* I could stick a toothpick thro your head but it would ruin the drink :D

Never open one of Swiftys links, you do so at your own peril my good sir

Ill have a black decaff coffee please,............. there's no one behind the bar
*looks left and right, up and down as well, ya never know with this sly bunch* helps self
Good idea to have decaff in the evening. even better idea to add whiskey to it. It's known as a Cromer Coffee.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
I
Fascinating discussions on the forum tonight. As always, many questions...

Would perhaps most welcome an ale and a double shot of 'Monkey Shoulder'... neat...

There's something different in the tavern tonight... what Is it...

Oh ya total dancer...

View attachment 14832
I was the SECOND person in London to complete Dragon’s Lair because the guy I was playing doubles with was dragged off for some interview after he completed it and I was left to finish it as Player 2 on my own.

skinny

Antediluvian
Indeed. I dream of him.
Don't we all, mate. Don't we all.

Sincerely though, I dreamed of Swifty and the crew last Wednesday. There was a huge Forteana house party. Me and the nerds were in one room sipping polite liqueurs and faffing about with technology. The bad kids were all conspicuous by their absence, so I went hunting about. In an upstairs room the dark party was in full swing. The first person I recognised as I walked through the door was our man in Cromer. He was laid out on his back on a sideboard with his head upside down giggling his face off and having vodka decanted directly down his gullet.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
Frankly, I’m having a bit of trouble on the Fortean Triv machine.

What is the plural of ‘Talking Mongoose?’
A) Talking Mongeese.
B) Talking Mongooses.
C) Gefs