The Troll's Head

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Put it this way... was your kind enquiry (won't forget that) really last Wednesday and first time since then I've had the chance to drop in...

As many... have watched the Jeremy Kyle show.. you know... how drug addictions can tear a family apart.

Let's just say, I've had to become JK this past couple of weeks...

Anything that you might suggest good innkeepers...?

Ah... splendid...

155225332059170.jpg

Cochise

Justified & Ancient
Well, the love life isn't going great. Her husband (last heard of seven years ago) has resurfaced and is demanding half of her house. This of course has led her down the route of all men are bastards and she's gone off to live with her children on the other side of the country. Heigh ho. Allow me to console myself with a pint of Morlock's Old and Runny and a shot of Jimkin Bearhugger's finest.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Well, the love life isn't going great. Her husband (last heard of seven years ago) has resurfaced and is demanding half of her house. This of course has led her down the route of all men are bastards and she's gone off to live with her children on the other side of the country. Heigh ho. Allow me to console myself with a pint of Morlock's Old and Runny and a shot of Jimkin Bearhugger's finest.
Duly served.

Could be worse, she could have asked you for a loan.

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Come in from your travels, our good fellows, always most welcome here.

1552694561047729.jpg

Couple of flagons if you please ... and that will be the, 'special brew', locked away for such occasions...

Cochise

Justified & Ancient
How late is it?

i have a proposal . I suggest replacing the House of Commons with me plus 2 advisors. I will think up the changes I want to make and submit them to my deputy Prime Minister, Stanley the Welsh Terrier, who will also be the Minister for Wales. I will submit all proposed changes to him. If he raises a paw to be stroked, the motion passes to the next stage. If he growls (which he does quite a lot) it will be rejected. My other advisor will be Claire Grogan who is also minister for Scotland. Her principal task task is to stop me throwing things at people I disagree with. I still have my Ma's rubber brick that she used to throw at the TV.

The Other Place will be replaced by a new directly elected chamber in which voting will be anonymous, and who will be allowed to amend any legislation they want with the proviso I will reject it if I find it silly.

There is no Minister for Norn Irlend because in fact we have already given it away in the Good Friday agreement.

Finally , anyone indulging in violence will find themselves dispatched to a suitably uninhabited island off the Scottish coast armed with a stick and a loincloth .