The Troll's Head

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
How late is it?

i have a proposal . I suggest replacing the House of Commons with me plus 2 advisors. I will think up the changes I want to make and submit them to my deputy Prime Minister, Stanley the Welsh Terrier, who will also be the Minister for Wales. I will submit all proposed changes to him. If he raises a paw to be stroked, the motion passes to the next stage. If he growls (which he does quite a lot) it will be rejected. My other advisor will be Claire Grogan who is also minister for Scotland. Her principal task task is to stop me throwing things at people I disagree with. I still have my Ma's rubber brick that she used to throw at the TV.

The Other Place will be replaced by a new directly elected chamber in which voting will be anonymous, and who will be allowed to amend any legislation they want with the proviso I will reject it if I find it silly.

There is no Minister for Norn Irlend because in fact we have already given it away in the Good Friday agreement.

Finally , anyone indulging in violence will find themselves dispatched to a suitably uninhabited island off the Scottish coast armed with a stick and a loincloth .
That government would work more smoothly than our current one.

Cochise

Justified & Ancient
That government would work more smoothly than our current one.
I did forget one item - the trial by combat for anyone who abandons their dog or makes it fight. The contest will take place in the O2. Every Dictator should be allowed one whim.

Oh, and succession. The populous will have to choose the best of 5 people who have to run a household with either two or three children and with only one parent working on minimum wage. The other parent being unemployed.

Last edited:

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Just thought I would mention that morrisons have an offer on of two packets of Viscount biccies, mint, orange, or, is it vanilla? for a quid, I know it is some one who likes em

Coal

Polymath Renaissance Man, Italian Wiccan Anarchist
I'll take double LaSanta and a slice of lemon wrapped around a small gold brick please.

Cochise

Justified & Ancient
I've just noticed Morgiana's eyes in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves look exactly like mine before they finally gave up on the second one

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Mornin' all - lovely outside so far.

Been that busy of late, not had a brew for ages. Could go a nice ale.... see you have ordered in one of the finest and organic as well.

2019325_102040285_compress_87.jpg

Right then, I'll have six bottles of that and my tankard please, good innkeeper.