The Troll's Head

How do kitty's tummy cope with the citrus? How about a white russian instead? Mmmm num-city. prrr [/creepy tones]

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
How do kitty's tummy cope with the citrus? How about a white russian instead? Mmmm num-city. prrr [/creepy tones]
That looks like it has a storm brewing inside *drinks it anyway* Ta mate :D *burps* oops *blushes*
Shady, Skinny and Cumfy, sittin' in a tree...
*swing in branches, chasing birds*

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Well, the girlfriend didn't work out but I may be gigging again.
Been there... decided not to beat myself up about it and concentrate on my music instead.

Never glanced back...

Sure, it sucked at the time, best move ever though, once I'd toughed that out - which took much less time than expected.

Best move, because it simply was the right move.

Dunno if this helps in any way!

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Been there... decided not to beat myself up about it and concentrate on my music instead.

Never glanced back...

Sure, it sucked at the time, best move ever though, once I'd toughed that out - which took much less time than expected.

Best move, because it simply was the right move.

Dunno if this helps in any way!
Arrived in Cromer the same way man .. with a woman I'd been with for years from the midlands, we split up, I knew nobody in Cromer and by pure fluke built a new life instead with 'the Mrs' instead .. life ..

onetwothree

Sigils, Prosecco and crying are my main talents.
Hi all. Cochise, hope you're ok - the music stuff sounds good.

I am off sick from work and am really freaking anxious today. Am trying hard to keep my mind off all the shiteousness but it's hard when you feel crap. Urgh. Self-pitying nonsense; I better have a hot chocolate to settle me down.

I am off sick from work and am really freaking anxious today. Am trying hard to keep my mind off all the shiteousness but it's hard when you feel crap. Urgh. Self-pitying nonsense; I better have a hot chocolate to settle me down.
Take care. Anxiety is crap, displacement activities needed.

Cochise

Antediluvian

Yes, kind of OK. Still on the anti-depressants but forcing myself to do stuff. The music scene I've got involved in is doing me a power of good. Even if I don't end up performing personally the fact that I've promised to support certain bands / artists makes me get off my bum and go and see them. And they seem to enjoy having me around.

Thanks ramon. It's fairly hellish at the moment and I am on the verge of panic. (With the proviso, obviously, that others have it all much worse with actual horrible problems)
I have suffered badly from anxiety myself. It will recede. Play some music you like. Get outdoors if you can.