The Troll's Head

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Hi all. Cochise, hope you're ok - the music stuff sounds good.

I am off sick from work and am really freaking anxious today. Am trying hard to keep my mind off all the shiteousness but it's hard when you feel crap. Urgh. Self-pitying nonsense; I better have a hot chocolate to settle me down.
I've had anxiety attacks in the past and also first aid treated others having them onetwothree .. a good trick that works is to breath in through your nose, out through your mouth at a slow speed that makes you feel comfortable and whisper "one .. two .. three ..." etc to yourself .. this will slow your heart rate down and give you something to focus on. Don't panic when you lose count, just start again from "one" .. X

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
I am off sick from work and am really freaking anxious today. Am trying hard to keep my mind off all the shiteousness but it's hard when you feel crap...
Someone, extremely close to myself, has the same situation.

It intermittently comes and goes, however it always eventually passes.

Would that make sense to you?

Jukebox... something for our fellow Connoisseur...

Perhaps best to avoid any music by, 'Panic Attack'...

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Dwarves mate - not renowned for hygiene...

Fancy a tune and a beverage - all welcome!

Jukebox has been reminiscing.

Tell you what... this guy changed...

Pretty much everything!

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Something is going on at the top of my street, I saw the helicopter from work, didnt think it was over here tho, came home and some guy is waving peeps to carry on on the long road that takes me away from my place, so i ignored him and drove up to a load of police cars and police men, and a ton of bloody people rubbernecking, i asked the guy to ask the copper if i can get round the other way as i live on the next street and he said yes,so i turned around, and off i went, I have never seen so many people out there, i has two theories, twas either the shop got robbed, in which case they would have gotten caught in there, I was, when they accidentally caught the alarm one day, or, it twas the druggies place

Shady

I've had anxiety attacks in the past and also first aid treated others having them onetwothree .. a good trick that works is to breath in through your nose, out through your mouth at a slow speed that makes you feel comfortable and whisper "one .. two .. three ..." etc to yourself .. this will slow your heart rate down and give you something to focus on. Don't panic when you lose count, just start again from "one" .. X
How can she lose count, her name is onetwothree LOL And this is for onetwothree

very fortean as well as hot chocolaty

Shady

Erm....nothing, and just the person, what do you reckon to the Evil Dead 3 The Army of Darkness, I got it not long ago, its the double disc presentation

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Time to go up on the mountain now. While I'm away, please write home every day. And I'll send all my loving to you.
Perhaps...a late night, cover version...?

Think I'll switch to hard core for this... large Macallan, Double Cask, Gold scotch please...

Anyone else, my round... this is a new Jukebox find and very special.

What do you mean 'pay'????
yeah, yeah, I already thought there would be some trouble with your Ideal-accounts, bitcoins, mastercards, euros, dollars & pounds, so whatever: drinks are on the house! on to page 157! cheers, everybody and don't forget to enjoy Mucky Pup

[the usual for me: a cold white wine or orange-juice on vodka]

Ogdred Weary

Fhtagntastic.
Naw it was just his tummy going erierieri. Sometimes it can sound a little bit like a fart.

Lloyd, a shot of Salvitol for yer man there.
Mine's an Espresso Martini.
Skinny, how come you refer to the barman as Lloyd? Is it a reference I'm not getting?

I should like a gallon of Bollinger and get yourself a litre of Espresso Martini.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar