The Troll's Head

Ogdred Weary

Fhtagntastic.
I get served by a robot like the one in The Fifth Element.
It keeps saying 'you want some more?', which can lead to pishedness.
I got pally with one young bloke poring Pimms at a friend's wedding many years ago and he basically topped me up whenever he walked past, the upshot of this was that I was hammered before we even went into the reception. For some reason they decided to have people "gather for Pimms" outside the marquee after a midday wedding, with most people not having eaten since breakfast. I think we also may have had the speeches prior to the meal, so I was ravenous and then started to get hungover and spent the rest of the evening "chasing the dragon" as it were.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
A line of tequilas for:
graylien
Dinobot
Spudrick
Ginger
Anonyjoolz

Cheers, youz. :boozing:
Ooooh! .. someone's put Camper Van Beethoven on the jukebox skinny! (and Fridesy's being sick in the toilet again) .

.. take the skinheads bowling, take them BOWLING!

I approve of the jukey song, but will defend Fridesy's honour to the end. She was nowhere near the Trolls last night. I believe that sound you heard was a black puss puss coughing up a hairball.

Pint of coke pls, Lloyd.

onetwothree

Sigils, Prosecco and crying are my main talents.
I'm soon to be having real-life negroni sbagliatos so I'll join you in here for a virtual one or two before I set off.

(In other news, GP prescribed me some Valium for the hideous anxiety, which is great, but don't worry - I won't be mixing it with any booooze)

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
This has been bugging me all day... do you mean that the drink, in the song, is poisoned? Because I genuinely never knew that. :shy:

And now I feel rather daft for mentioning it in that previous post.

:mcoat:
Which song?
I was just referring to 'drinks' in 'pretty cabinets'.

Schrodinger's Zebra

Eight pounds ten in the biscuit tin
I'm even more confused now. :D

My original post was referencing Killer Queen by erm... Queen... (https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/queen/killerqueen.html) and when you mentioned poison I mulled it over and wondered if the song was about poisoned alcohol and maybe I'd inadvertently been offensive by ordering it for everyone.

:tumble:

Bartender, pepsi with a straw for me please, and whatever Mytho's having. Then I'll just slink out of here...

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I approve of the jukey song, but will defend Fridesy's honour to the end. She was nowhere near the Trolls last night. I believe that sound you heard was a black puss puss coughing up a hairball.

Pint of coke pls, Lloyd.
*claws Skinny to bits* How dare ye incinerate it twas moi :p
Bartender, some Moet et Chandon for all patrons, please dear.

From the pretty cabinet.
Cool, thanks
No, the other one. Don't tell me they're getting them mixed up again.
Spits out drink :O
This has been bugging me all day... do you mean that the drink, in the song, is poisoned? Because I genuinely never knew that. :shy:

And now I feel rather daft for mentioning it in that previous post.

:mcoat:
You are not daft dear cause I aint a clue either lol

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I approve of the jukey song
I've been told that 'taking skinheads bowling' is a sexual innuendo thing .. the skinhead's your cock and the bowling alley's her secret sexy place so that's sort of what the song is about ! :)

Something new. Every day. ^

So Can I haaaave ... a pint of Guinness pls, Lloyd.

*claws Skinny to bits* How dare ye incinerate it twas moi :p
Ow. Hey now hey. I didn't incarcerate no such fings.. I'd defend your honour to the death, and I know you've been away for a while.
I meant this black cat:

Saucers of Moet for the ladies pls, Lloyd.

How did you get hold of my drinks cabinet?. The one on the bottom left's my urine sample so don't drink that (unless you're kinky and then fill your boots)
What are you on, maaan? And where can I get some?

No but what's yer poison, son? We've not had a drink at the cyberbar for ages.