The Troll's Head

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Good choice, Myth is a bit, well, mad with that flamethrower, you should see the toast, oh, sorry, you cant
We can all relax now Shades thanks to you because we've finally now got some HMHB on the jukebox after your online petition .. and there's no use defending, it seems I've been tending, the wrong grave for 23 years .. ffs

Last edited:

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Hello guys, banana milk shake please Lloyd *looks over top of bar* you've been hanging out with Swifty too long

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
I'd like a bananna milkshake please. Haven't had one since I was only a small saint and still at school!

Shady

I got two books if any one wants em, one is Abducted by Ann Andrews and Jean Ritchie and the other is World Famous Strange Tales and Weird Mysteries by Colin and Damon Wilson, they are both paperbacks and both are free, PM me if you are interested

skinny

HARD AS NAILS
Lloyd's just called and told me to get in here.

Now you're hocking your prized posessions, Shadesy? And all for some candy and a burp. I'm sure we could have a whip round. Or crowd fund.

Lloyd, give the lady what she wants. We'll sort it out later. Mine's a black russian.

Shady

ROFLMAO Thanks Skinny, I'll be having half a mackie please

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Some nob's left a credit on the jukebox .. and I think Fridesy's giving hungry eyes to that bouncer again .. where's skinny ..

Cochise

Justified & Ancient
Sometimes I just want to go down to the town square and shout - "I'm quite nice - I've only ever cheated on a woman once and the consequences were so disastrous I won't do it again. I have my own house free of mortgage and I look after children and small animals, including my slightly odd dog. I NEED A WOMAN!'