skinny

Class of 1984
Reaction score
All I want is to just have fun
Live my life like a sun of a gon

skinny

Class of 1984
Reaction score
Pint of Henkell Trocken pls, my barmanboyo.

Cochise

Never give up, never surrender
Reaction score
On an entirely different subject. My little mad terrier Stanley has a lump. He's going for a biopsy on Monday. he's 90 in Dog Years but he still skips around like a teenager - am sincerely hoping nothing serious - he has at least another couple of (human) years left in him.

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
On an entirely different subject. My little mad terrier Stanley has a lump. He's going for a biopsy on Monday. he's 90 in Dog Years but he still skips around like a teenager - am sincerely hoping nothing serious - he has at least another couple of (human) years left in him.
Empathy all round, methinks. Driinking? Round of Guiness good innkeeper,

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Just something which came to mind earlier - discussing formative days with home computers and getting online. AOL had a strict policy about, 'swearwords' being used and had an inbuilt check. Que a barrage of complaints from residents of Scunthorpe. They could'nt sign up to AOL, because everytime they input 'Scunthorpe' it was blocked as a swearword.

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Reaction score

Nemo

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Just something which came to mind earlier - discussing formative days with home computers and getting online. AOL had a strict policy about, 'swearwords' being used and had an inbuilt check. Que a barrage of complaints from residents of Scunthorpe. They could'nt sign up to AOL, because everytime they input 'Scunthorpe' it was blocked as a swearword.
They could've changed the name to "Svulvathorpe"? :D

ramonmercado

CyberPunk
Reaction score
Hope all is ok with him.

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Hope its nothing dear, give him a squishy hug from me XXXXXXXXXX

Fridsey]@Comfortably Numb - nice find! But I don't want to go near enough to the fireplace to check. It has a tendency to swallow things and we don't get them back for a bit
And, the stuff we do get back...well, lets just say...................nothing
A pint of proper Canadian Maple Syrup & a packet of Tuc Crackers please.
Are you going to drink that, cause i do not want to follow you into the toilet after :eek: I like the TUC with the cheese in between

Last edited:

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Even' all, flagon of the wondreous household ale, good please. One accepted today, autumn is with us. Will mean a lot of changes to you?

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Good morning, well i think it is, woke up alive, so that's a good start to anyone's morning is it not?

I will have an ice water i think, i will be off shopping after dinner, few bits and bobs needed to stock up, cat food being the most important thing, eggs, bread, juice, apples, etc, i fancy some of those Golden Nuggets as well and i will look out for those curry sausage things, i believe i will be going in ASDA, if it gets too much i can nick one of those bumper car thingies that peeps who have probs walking can use.

pandacracker

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Good morning, well i think it is, woke up alive, so that's a good start to anyone's morning is it not?

I will have an ice water i think, i will be off shopping after dinner, few bits and bobs needed to stock up, cat food being the most important thing, eggs, bread, juice, apples, etc, i fancy some of those Golden Nuggets as well and i will look out for those curry sausage things, i believe i will be going in ASDA, if it gets too much i can nick one of those bumper car thingies that peeps who have probs walking can use.
Anarchist!