The Troll's Head

I've always been somebody's problem.
Another two pints here pls, Lloyd.

Anybody else getting locked tonight?

Cochise

Antediluvian
On an entirely different subject. My little mad terrier Stanley has a lump. He's going for a biopsy on Monday. he's 90 in Dog Years but he still skips around like a teenager - am sincerely hoping nothing serious - he has at least another couple of (human) years left in him.

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
On an entirely different subject. My little mad terrier Stanley has a lump. He's going for a biopsy on Monday. he's 90 in Dog Years but he still skips around like a teenager - am sincerely hoping nothing serious - he has at least another couple of (human) years left in him.
Empathy all round, methinks. Driinking? Round of Guiness good innkeeper,

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Just something which came to mind earlier - discussing formative days with home computers and getting online. AOL had a strict policy about, 'swearwords' being used and had an inbuilt check. Que a barrage of complaints from residents of Scunthorpe. They could'nt sign up to AOL, because everytime they input 'Scunthorpe' it was blocked as a swearword.

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member

Nemo

Abominable Snowman
Just something which came to mind earlier - discussing formative days with home computers and getting online. AOL had a strict policy about, 'swearwords' being used and had an inbuilt check. Que a barrage of complaints from residents of Scunthorpe. They could'nt sign up to AOL, because everytime they input 'Scunthorpe' it was blocked as a swearword.
They could've changed the name to "Svulvathorpe"? :D

Hope all is ok with him.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Hope its nothing dear, give him a squishy hug from me XXXXXXXXXX

Fridsey]@Comfortably Numb - nice find! But I don't want to go near enough to the fireplace to check. It has a tendency to swallow things and we don't get them back for a bit
And, the stuff we do get back...well, lets just say...................nothing
A pint of proper Canadian Maple Syrup & a packet of Tuc Crackers please.
Are you going to drink that, cause i do not want to follow you into the toilet after :eek: I like the TUC with the cheese in between

Last edited:

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Good morning, well i think it is, woke up alive, so that's a good start to anyone's morning is it not?

I will have an ice water i think, i will be off shopping after dinner, few bits and bobs needed to stock up, cat food being the most important thing, eggs, bread, juice, apples, etc, i fancy some of those Golden Nuggets as well and i will look out for those curry sausage things, i believe i will be going in ASDA, if it gets too much i can nick one of those bumper car thingies that peeps who have probs walking can use.

pandacracker

Ephemeral Spectre
Good morning, well i think it is, woke up alive, so that's a good start to anyone's morning is it not?

I will have an ice water i think, i will be off shopping after dinner, few bits and bobs needed to stock up, cat food being the most important thing, eggs, bread, juice, apples, etc, i fancy some of those Golden Nuggets as well and i will look out for those curry sausage things, i believe i will be going in ASDA, if it gets too much i can nick one of those bumper car thingies that peeps who have probs walking can use.
Anarchist!