The Troll's Head

Shady...! Howzitgoan...

Good innkeeper, might I suggest a suitable beverage, which I recently came across - 'Slim Shady':

1/4 Scotch
3/4 Guinness stout

"Fill a highball glass one quarter of the way with scotch. Fill the rest of the way with Guinness. Stir lightly and serve".

Surprisingly, never heard of this before.

Sounds intriguing... I should like to order one for Shady and myself, plus a round for all the barflies...

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Just had an IM from my daughter, Donna.

As I mentioned previously, Donna is a drummer & drum tutor.

This is an outtake sent and she asks if I could put it online

View attachment 23904

She will be thrilled when I tell her it's been uploaded on YouTube, being shared here and with everyone we both know on Facebook.

I was whistling that tune earlier!

Mornin'....

Bit early, so will just have a fruit juice...

Tomato juice with Worcestershire sauce, please, my fine bar keeper... sorry, what's that you say... isn't this the perk-me up I mentioned earlier - the one with a generous portion of vodka?

Well, you'll know best... :cool:

Thinking earlier ... is it not about time this place was redecorated....?

Just that.. I had something eminently suitable in mind and can't choose between the two.

Screenshot_20200306_100757_resize_83.jpg

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
{Pops up behind the bar; looks around for Lloyd; shrugs ... }

Well, look what cat drug itself in! ...

How would you like it? bottle? mug? flute? snifter? saucer? ...

How've you been, Shades? Good, I hope ... You've been missed around here, you know ...
I have? :eek: Good to be back here, how is everyone faring, especially with this corona virus, is it as bad as some make out?
Yay, it's Shady! Shady lady!!!
*hugs*
Exactly what @Mythopoeika says!

*curtsies a lot* :curt:
It's like you are on a pogo stick *watches, fascinated*
Shady...! Howzitgoan...

Good innkeeper, might I suggest a suitable beverage, which I recently came across - 'Slim Shady':

1/4 Scotch
3/4 Guinness stout

"Fill a highball glass one quarter of the way with scotch. Fill the rest of the way with Guinness. Stir lightly and serve".

Surprisingly, never heard of this before.

Sounds intriguing... I should like to order one for Shady and myself, plus a round for all the barflies...
Ummm not sure what to make of that one
Just had an IM from my daughter, Donna.

As I mentioned previously, Donna is a drummer & drum tutor.

This is an outtake sent and she asks if I could put it online

View attachment 23904

She will be thrilled when I tell her it's been uploaded on YouTube, being shared here and with everyone we both know on Facebook.

ROFLMFAO, I think i would have gotten weary of it as well lol

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
You called dear? :D How ya all doin? And I would like a ginger beer if there is one going xxxxxxxx
SHADES1 .. I happen to have one ginger beer left .. but you're going to have to owe me one ..

Have a choon M8 .. just for you, no one else is allowed to listen

Last edited:

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty

Swifty

I'm spitting my dummy out .. I'm fucking fed up about everything, I'm losing track on where to even start .. even The Trolls's closed but I've got a crow bar so I'm re opening it before the alarm system kicks in .................................................. I'll be sat on the floor eating some scampi fries, don't take it personally if I don't smile at you .. I'm doing a meltdown Monday ..

Last edited:

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
I'm spitting my dummy out .. I'm fucking fed up about everything, I'm losing track on where to even start .. even The Trolls's closed but I've got a crow bar so I'm re opening it before the alarm system kicks in .................................................. I'll be sat on the floor eating some scampi fries, don't take it personally if I don't smile at you .. I'm doing a meltdown Monday ...
{{ A door opens into the darkened room, and the light from the corridor outside illuminates Swifty lying on the floor, quivering in a foetal configuration ...

The shadowy figure silhouetted in the doorway issues a muffled string of expletives, reaches out and fumbles around off to one side, locates the light switch, and turns on the overhead lamps ...

The new arrival is encased in what appears to be a neon yellow-green spacesuit accessorized with Galactus-style biomechanical gauntlets and boots, over which is draped a tied-dyed t-shirt with the caption "Acute Biohazard: Hug At Your Own Peril."

With sounds of whirring and hissing the newcomer clomps across the room, picks up the crowbar lying beside Swifty, bends it into a pretzel shape, then casts it aside. The discarded implement clangs mightily upon the concrete floor and Swifty spasmodically jerks his head up to gape in terror.

The menacing figure raises one of its cyborgian-enhanced arms and lifts its helmet-mounted mirrored visor to show my face dimly lit by internal lamps. I then reach to one gauntleted wrist, punch a button thereon, and speak into the gauntlet's cuff in a tinny speakered voice ... }}

"Nola to Lloyd ... Nola to Lloyd ... Over ... Yo, Lloyd ... No, I've not jammed the sprayer again ... We've got a mess down here in Whine Cellar Three. It's Swifty - he's doing the Fetus Repletus on the floor, shaking like a damned leaf, and mumbling ... Send down a maintenance bot, a fresh basket of scampi fries, and a stein of hot chicken soup ... No - he'll swallow the soup and f**king like it this time ... Nola out ... "

{{Turns to confront Swifty as both arms move into the on-the-hips-you're-in-big-trouble-now position to the sound of straining micro-motors... }}

"Swifts, man, we've had this conversation before ... The 'Head never closes, because its tesseract architecture precludes closure in three dimensions ... There's no need to do the burgle-and-cower routine - you're free to cower in comfort upstairs with all the others."

"This little escapade has now cost you one decent crowbar, and if it's one of the house tools you're damned well gonna pay to replace it. Just like the cost of repairing the broken door jamb and latch are gonna be added onto your running tab ..."

"Have you taken taking the piss so far you've taken the piss all over yourself? If so, say so, and I'll have Lloyd send down one of the courtesy jumpsuits."

"... And if you say one thing in defiance about your chicken soup I swear to Fort I'll take this {{pats large basting syringe dangling from a tool belt}} and administer it anally ..."

"Now ... Pull yourself together, man ... "

Last edited:

Swifty

Seeing as I'm here I'll have a Guinness :beer:

And another :beer:

one more :beer:

Right, I'll sit here and watch Swifty and shout if he goes "that colour" again :bthumbup:
What the fuck's happened to my crow bar? .. it looks like a pretzel? .. and why's Enola dressed up like a manga wet dream? .. and why's it so warm in here and who's pissed on me? ..

I've just found a Paddington 50p coin covered in fluff under one of the tables .. right .. jukebox

Last edited:
{A door opens into the darkened room, and the light from the corridor outside illuminates Swifty lying on the floor, quivering in a foetal configuration ...}
HI!!! How you all doing!!!

I see nothing's changed with Swifty!

{Scrupulously examines the ground}

Ah... such a welcome relief to note an absence of intimidating, large brown-parcel tape X'S on the floor.

I love the new painting.

IMG_20200326_141049.jpg

Flagon of your finest Scotch Ale, please... wouldn't say no to a dram of Islay Malt as well.