Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Reaction score
post them to me! I will save you from temptation! :p

Ogdred Weary

No Lives Matter
Reaction score
Hello All, thought I'd better post to make it clear I wasn't incapacitated or inhumed. Hope all are posters well, have been having a bit of a digital detox, have browsed briefly a couple of times but not posted as I was trying to get through the covid 19 threads to "keep up to date" as it were but frankly I have covid news fatigue at the moment. Much like everyone else no doubt.

Stout Yeoman of the Bar, a gallon of each patron's poison of choice.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
*supplies everyones prefered drinks* Ok who ordered the "Sulpherous Socks Wine"?
Cheers Nemo, no one told me that The Trolls had started selling Red Stripe .. nice .. where's Ogded and Skinny .. (the generator out the back's started smoking again btw and Enola's just dropped a level 7 'protection' belt around the pub .. for now )

Last edited:

Nemo

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
I'm spitting my dummy out .. I'm fucking fed up about everything, I'm losing track on where to even start .. even The Trolls's closed but I've got a crow bar so I'm re opening it before the alarm system kicks in .................................................. I'll be sat on the floor eating some scampi fries, don't take it personally if I don't smile at you .. I'm doing a meltdown Monday ..
You do realise that "The Trolls" is never shut/closed?

Anyway who's next?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
You do realise that "The Trolls" is never shut/closed?

Anyway who's next?
I believe it's these gentlemen ..

Last edited:

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Sounds good count me in
*Grabs the seat by the fire* *Picks up cat and plonks it on my knee and strokes*

Ogdred Weary

No Lives Matter
Reaction score
I think it is disgusting that The Troll's Head is still open in this time of Unprecedented International Emergency.

But seeing as I'm here I'd like two steins of chocolate stout and a bottle of rhubarb and ginger gin as a chaser.

gordonrutter

There must be a set character limit to this opt...
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it is disgusting that The Troll's Head is still open in this time of Unprecedented International Emergency.

But seeing as I'm here I'd like two steins of chocolate stout and a bottle of rhubarb and ginger gin as a chaser.
It's interdimensional so not affected by... things...

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score

It's the only place that's open, where we can all meet up and snog whomever we please in a safe, germ free environment...

Social Distancing is persona non gratis here...

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
The Troll's Head has so much floor space, it can seat thousands of people, all spaced many metres apart.
PPE is also provided at the door by the robot barman.

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
I thought he'd set fire to that to start the BBQ

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought he'd set fire to that to start the BBQ
Ha! I take it you remember the fiasco of activating the Mark XII server bots before they'd been adequately prepped back in '03 or '04.

The Troll's Head maintains a substantial stockpile of goods for emergencies (and general weirdness) such as this. The gas broilers in the kitchen are ready to use anytime. The amphibians locker is running low, but we're otherwise sufficiently stocked with meat of most all types.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
How are we off for long pig?
Zero ... Nada ... Nichevo ...

Alas, that item had to be removed from the Head's inventory and menu as a side effect of the Great Exodus of 2018.

Once we ceased to be a wholly-owned subsidiary of a corporation we lost our legal privilege to dispatch, disassemble and devour our fellow human beings.