The Troll's Head

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
I can rustle up some sausage trolls...anyone got any sausage meat?

the cat's gonna be here soon and the house still looks like a messy human lives here. I'm not going to impress him!!

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
Yeah, Rynn, that's one heck of a senior moment if you're throwing board members on the fire! I'm not sure it'll wash with the CPS...

Zeke Newbold

Carbon based biped.
(Am I the only person here who just hasn't got a fuggin' clue what this bizarre thread is supposed to be about!? I'll just put in some random, surreal, funny sounding phrase in - and hope that nobody noticed my total ignorance of the proceedings).

ROLF! And I'll bring the bananas too. They say it;s so hot in Jamaica - that they've all bent backwards, if you get my drift. Anyway, it should keep Jimbo's penguins happy - like last time!LOL!

Mines a bacardi and rum - with some extra gold fillimngs! LOL

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
(Am I the only person here who just hasn't got a fuggin' clue what this bizarre thread is supposed to be about!? I'll just put in some random, surreal, funny sounding phrase in - and hope that nobody noticed my total ignorance of the proceedings).

ROLF! And I'll bring the bananas too. They say it;s so hot in Jamaica - that they've all bent backwards, if you get my drift. Anyway, it should keep Jimbo's penguins happy - like last time!LOL!

Mines a bacardi and rum - with some extra gold fillimngs! LOL
Oi! We'll have no 'Rolf' in here!

Zeke Newbold

Carbon based biped.
Yes, but if leopards can sprint that far, then there would be no point in Powderpuff being here in the first place, would there!? Not even if he brought Guy Fawkes powder keg with him! Eh?

*holds thumb to finger and winks at the concierge*

(Psssst! I think I might be getting the hang of this malarkey!)