• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The UFO Community Still Believes—And Science Is Starting To Listen

Singer and ufologist, Tom DeLonge, recently told Esquire Magazine, that for him a UFO stands for a lot of things, not just something in the air.

An UFO represents all of human history, and this object interacts with all of the branches of science such as Astronomy, Genetics, Chemistry, Biology, Anthropology, Physics, etc.

Singer and ufologist, Tom DeLonge, recently told Esquire Magazine, that for him a UFO stands for a lot of things, not just something in the air.

An UFO represents all of human history, and this object interacts with all of the branches of science such as Astronomy, Genetics, Chemistry, Biology, Anthropology, Physics, etc.
Hmm, I know a lot of musicians are the sharpest spoons in the draw but he does know what the 'F' stands for in 'UFO' I take it.

Hmm, I know a lot of musicians are the sharpest spoons in the draw but he does know what the 'F' stands for in 'UFO' I take it.

"UFO" can be a rather blunt order to go away please, however.

Back