The 'Unemployed Again' Thread

Lb8535

Ephemeral Spectre
LOL thank you, all tests done just waiting for results now, will be nearly a week on Tuesday, and for the op, i opted for the hysterectomy, ovaries and all as that is what the cyst is attached to, the doctor said that is the best thing i could do, weirdly, it seemed that he was waiting for me to say that and seemed relieved when i did

Anyway thank you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Girl talk follows: good luck Shady and one thing they won't tell you, when the time comes that you want to get up and not wear a nightgown, you won't be able to tolerate elastic around your incision area. Just cut the front elastic out. They'll still stay up unless you decide to jog.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Good tip Lb8535 , thank you, I dont jog now so ya no chance after LOL, and thank you guys. really appreciate it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for you all

Last edited:

Shady

Good luck Shades .. perhaps you could become a drug dealer in the mean time like that bloke in Scarface did. I can't remember his name.
LOL all i got was Diazepam, didn't work, so i ditched the bugger, apparently it is a tenner a tablet on 'the market' could have sold the bugger and made £110, but i aint a dealer so they went in the bin

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
LOL all i got was Diazepam, didn't work, so i ditched the bugger, apparently it is a tenner a tablet on 'the market' could have sold the bugger and made £110, but i aint a dealer so they went in the bin
Diazies ? .. a fiver each on the black market last I heard depending on the strength.

Shady

Got the result today, it is cancer of the womb, but we are hoping once all my insides have been scooped out that it will go, the cyst, well they have no idea what the heck it is, until it is removed, i hope it is something very fortean :D

PS: worry that peeps might think i am doing this for sympathy, I asure you I wouldn't do that, it is that i consider peeps on here as near to family as possible without meeting you, and i didnt want to disappear without you knowing why, I will be in good hands of a damn good hospital, Nottingham City, when it is all over, not sure when the op is, i will hopefully be back to buy everyone a drink in the trolls head XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Got the result today, it is cancer of the womb, but we are hoping once all my insides have been scooped out that it will go, the cyst, well they have no idea what the heck it is, until it is removed, i hope it is something very fortean :D

PS: worry that peeps might think i am doing this for sympathy, I asure you I wouldn't do that, it is that i consider peeps on here as near to family as possible without meeting you, and i didnt want to disappear without you knowing why, I will be in good hands of a damn good hospital, Nottingham City, when it is all over, not sure when the op is, i will hopefully be back to buy everyone a drink in the trolls head XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

:group::group::group::group::group:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Dont be, i am trying to stay positive, that is the best way to own this sucker, hopefully :p :hug: :hug:
Hope you have somebody to help you when you get back from the hospital. It'll probably require a couple of months of recovery time.
Beat this, Shady!

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Got the result today, it is cancer of the womb, but we are hoping once all my insides have been scooped out that it will go, the cyst, well they have no idea what the heck it is, until it is removed, i hope it is something very fortean :D ...
At least now you know what's what and what you're facing.

This is important in and of itself ... The uncertainty is almost always a big - and even the biggest - part of the stress in such cases. More than a few of my family members and close friends in equivalent situations have admitted the stress of uncertainty was at least as taxing as the medical problem itself.

Focus on doing what must be done, be diligent in following your course of treatment, and don't cut corners.

It can be surprisingly helpful to get mad, because there's no motivation quite as compelling as sheer spite ...

Treat this as a personal insult, and dedicate the coming weeks and months to kicking the ever-lovin' shit out of it.

Whenever you have spare time to fill we'll be here with the usual weird postings and random chatter to help keep you occupied, even if you're only passively browsing.

Last edited:

skinny

HARD AS NAILS
Youuuuuuuu jobless shites!! What would you rather be doing, Atkinson? Marching up n down the square?! No?! Well then!

Shady

They said about 3 months, and yes, SiL said she would look after me, she only just lost her mum from cancer a few months ago, she is already arranging me PIP so i do not have to return to work, she is fast lil fecker. She is taking me to the hospital both times and staying with me when i come out of the op all night

Shady

At least now you know what's what and what you're facing.

This is important in and of itself ... The uncertainty is almost always a big - and even the biggest - part of the stress in such cases. More than a few of my family members and close friends in equivalent situations have admitted the stress of uncertainty was at least as taxing as the medical problem itself.

Focus on doing what must be done, be diligent in following your course of treatment, and don't cut corners.

It can be surprisingly helpful to get mad, because there's no motivation quite as compelling as sheer spite ...

Treat this as a personal insult, and dedicate the coming weeks and months to kicking the ever-lovin' shit out of it.

Whenever you have spare time to fill we'll be here with the usual weird postings and random chatter to help keep you occupied, even if you're only passively browsing.
I take everything with a pinch of salt, the doc was writing out what will happen and what could go wrong, then she handed me the sheet to sign, i read it then looked at her and said, you missed Death off :p She said we have never had one, i said, dont say that, i will be the first now :p I keeping my sense of humour, i stress over the appointments more than the cancer, i have a backwards way of looking at things, and thank you Enola Gaia.
Youuuuuuuu jobless shites!! What would you rather be doing, Atkinson? Marching up n down the square?! No?! Well then!
LOL i would pick the comfy chair

Hope all goes well. I don't pray but I'll be thinking of you. XXXXXXX