• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Unexplainers

Ladyloafer

Justified & Ancient
spotted this on iplayer. haven't watched it.

Probing Wales’ most mysterious mysteries, from aliens to ghost animals, the Unexplainers are here to prove the truth is out there. A big cat is on the loose in north Wales and John’s convinced that it’s up to him and his skeptical companion Mike to track it down.
When a complicated mix of CCTV, woodwork and cold meat yields some unexpected results the hunt for a rogue Puma spirals into a much bigger career in professional monster hunting.
Armed with some new kit, the Unexplainers set sail on a lake near Bala to search for a reported lake monster.
But when things don’t work out on the surface, John is desperate to go deeper and Mike becomes convinced that this monster business could generate him some monster business.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0003nnz/the-unexplainers-series-1-episode-1

I enjoy it! fun and sometimes thought provoking too.

Good point @AnonyJoolz I hope they don't televise either the Glandon series or the one where the Borley Rectory Nun turns up as an interdimensional secret agent.

Honest, thet are both brilliant, I'm not selling them well.!

Back